My TW Story

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date

Deleted User - 4669627

My TW story begins in W36.

I joined the world late, then did not log in again for a week. Rather than restart, I started building, mostly troops when I realized farming would produce ressies to build the village and more troops at the same time. I was invited to tribes, but wasn't sure what were my plans were, so I stayed solo. Several players gangbanged me & sent me to the rim. There I built fast, lots of troops farming hard. I checked out tribes around me, they were mostly very similar, each tribe had a few "star players" who I contacted with a ridiculous idea. Let's get all the best players in our area in 1 tribe, we can all dominate that way, but who leads? We are ALL dukes! Crazy thing is most folks jumped at the chance, eventually every player on the mail list joined, but ofc the inevitable happened. 1 night, 1 duke took everybody's privs & proclaimed himself sole leader. I cleared him, then rather than disband us & we start a new tribe, he agreed to give me back duke privs, stepped down & asked to remain in the tribe & rebuild in return. I explained to the other players that I would not be restoring their privs, since somebody else would just do the same thing, but we would hold an election instead, which I ofc won.

Our tribe did well, but having started so late and being newb players with a newb leader, we were never contenders. At rank 6, we tried a merge with 2 similar sized tribes, where we would have 3 dukes and be rank 3. It did not work out, I left & gradually reformed my tribe as the merged tribe fell apart. By this time the rank 1 tribe had reached our rim & I was introduced to the forums in an epic thread, worst I have ever seen anyone flamed. The links don't work anymore, so its not worth reading now, but I was the laughing stock of W36 before I even began posting to the forums. I couldn't grasp it though. Yeah, his thread was funny, but what myself & my tribe had accomplished & were accomplishing was more impressive, especially considering how we went about it, honorably. They were gangbanging tribes half their size, occasionally cheating, lying, etc.

I was mates with several players who became epic despite only ever playing a single world, 1 of them became a legend. Remember when we used all this...

Tool taken over by Bykenhulle

www.twfarmreport.com - TW Farm Report a.k.a TWFR

That was July of 2009

http://www.twstats.com/en36/index.php?page=tribe&mode=tribe_changes&id=21218

There you can see we were mates at the time (Shahyd & Bykenhulle), 1st world for each of us, he only ever played 1 other.
So yeah, we had some impressive folks doing impressive things, admirably, but that didn't win any respect.

I met H0lly in W51, I had "practiced" in a couple more worlds, I was ready to try to win 1, but odds were stacked against me, cuz I was not famous and THAT matters. H0lly was famous & used that fame to wreck me, not just once lol. He called me the cockroach of W51, no matter what you did, you could not get rid of me. After the SECOND gangbang H0lly arranged against me, the top tribe offered me my pick of accounts they could gift. They had hacked them lol. They offered me big accounts in the top tribe for all my mates I could get to join them. I became a frontline hero, worked well with ALL the key players (not just in our tribe, even our enemies who kept joining us, but not Dylan lol), became pivotal to Axte's win, but I was ashamed at the depths I had sunk to in order to prove I could win and become famous.

So my goal afterwards was to win honorably, while giving other players who could not join the contender premades (because those were cliques) a chance to do so also.

Let's skip ahead for a moment to W100 forums, for a moment, in a new post, its GD, this is my farewell, I think Jirki can forgive my double posts.

Deleted User - 4669627

Today, anybody who is anybody knows who I am. Yet when I can here, I sang nobody praises, I talked shit about or to nobody. Still, folks lined up to talk shit to me. Martin, Darkz, Michael Corleone, The Barbarian * atwerp nobody knows, but holds a grudge from something I said in w94 forums.

Of those players, not 1 has ever played with me or against me. Remind me Michael, did you jump on an account to attack me once? So how do these players know me? Forums ofc. Why are they (except Barb) enemies then? Let's ask them?

I'd guess Martin does not recall what made us enemies. He is accustomed to everybody being his enemy, he has some good qualities as a mate from what I understand, but eventually he makes everybody hate him. I knew who he was before we met, he was the guy who got nobled by a barb. Which, like in W51, makes for a funny forum post, but really says nothing about him. I saw in forums everybody hates on Martin. I thought to myself, I am hero, I get students online, been a battlefield medic, stared down tanks, give thousands of $ to less fortunate every year, built schools, etc. Who is to say Billy is not a hero? TW forums are toxic. Occasionally, I even stood up for Billy, I never talked shit about him, I even helped him with advice and info on Skype . Eventually, he just started talking shit about me in forums for no reason and when people do that, I charbroil them. Martin and I are enemies because it is impossible to be his friend, he doesn't know how to have friends or be 1.

Darkz and I are less "close" but similar story. We can let him tell his version of events.

Michael is my enemy because of those cliques I mentioned. When we met, he was like "who is this?" and his friends replied "an enemy" so he began trying to talk shit lol.

Barb is not my enemy, that was random.

awerp is just a twerp nobody knows who took offense to something I posted to W94 forums, I have no idea what, I'm sure he'd loved to tell us, yet at the same time he, he plays pretend. I've seen people talk about Martin's daughter in these forums, one of those occasions I stood up for him. It wasn't a matter of somebody used a quote from their dad to call my financial ideas stupid, while claiming to be a struggling student themself which led me to say his father was broke and gave bad advice, how horrid! if that's why awerp is my enemy, whatever bro lmao at you. That is the reason he says, but he also says he did not like me in W94, a world I never played, but the forums loved me generally.

Anyway, here they do not so much. Which brings us back to my farewell and a 3rd consecutive post...

Deleted User - 4669627

I told H0lly in a group chat on Skype that I wanted to be on his podcast. I posted to the blog suggestion thread, H0lly set a test so it was up to W100, not him. He said if it got 15 likes, he'd have me on. I said I would look into what is happening in W100 in preparation. This is a tricky thing, there is no blueprint to the forums, W94 actually had 1, if you go to their forums, it is very easy to follow what has happened over the world from an objective standpoint, there are all kinds of short summaries, lists of unethical play, lists of admirable play, it can be like reading a history book rather than a collection of letters.

Anyway, I asked for list of players, forum name, ign, tribe, basically a map of who's who. I asked for info regarding specific names I saw mentioned, Sinful Angel for example. I did not share an opinion of him, just asked if he was playing, he played W94. Dylan was obviously duke of Code, H0lly was bowing out as I was inquiring about the podcast, the group chat we are in is not really a TW chat, I didn't realize he was exiting the world.

Dylan and H0lly have played with me and against me both. I did not praise or shit talk either, nor did they praise or shit talk me. We are not mates, nor enemies, but we see qualities we respect in each other.

Novembre is duke of ID, he's not big on being a forum personality, he always leaves folks wanting more, when he does post, its quality, but you never saw me say 1 word about him. I only know him from forums and some private chats on Skype. I pp farmed W96, remember Barb? I had markets in half the k's at 1 point with no mates. My co & I split 80k profit off a ~10k investment. I had never really pp farmed, I was experimenting. Novembre's tribe were very active in the markets, so I pm'd him sometimes, sometimes he replied.

Sinful Angel is one I respect also btw, ftr. Not sure what tribe he is here tbh, I was not trying to figure that based off what I saw reviewing your forums until I knew he was still playing. By that time it was clear none of my actual mates are here, a handful players I respect are, a handful of haters for no reason are.

Generally, I respect The Barbarian, ftr, but his idea that my idea was stupid was stupid :confused:
Read it a few times Jirki ;)
I am saying his idea is stupid, same as he did to me, I am not saying he is stupid via questioning the entrance qualifications of his uni :p
I am behaving! :cool:

I don't think we're going to do the podcast Jirki, this is it

I am not just a good person, I am a straight up Hero, on every continent except Australia & Antartica. I have a good life, I'll be in Costa Rica (paradise) from mid-January till mid-March (while most of you freeze) planning & investing in a very early retirement. Taking 2 months off work does not hinder that plan or my ability to invest thousands of $ in less fortunate, my goal is $10,000 minimum this year, but I expect I might hit 15k :D

H0lly posted his offer to W100, it took 15 likes to approve, it got 20 in less than 1 day. So I looked into W100 so I could discuss it with some education, I literally asked folk to map relations for me, while posting to many threads. I did not detract from any, I contributed to every 1 I posted to & got the gist at least, I did not read every post, I skimmed ofc, but I gained a grasp, from chaos, very fast. I even demonstrated my ability to entertain you. Its no wonder UBM leaves every world early lol. Notice I DID praise him :|

YOU lost UBM, I had NOTHING to do with that, W100 did.
YOU lost H0lly, he is entertaining, I tried to fight to keep him here.
YOU have Martin lol.

I have a concert in Lagos, Nigeria September 2nd, live streamed.
You could have had me :cool:

DeletedUser81551

Tl;dr

But you sure have some heck of a free time to type 3 pages of solid bs :D

Deleted User - 4669627

double triple?

has it been done before?

there's a triple double :|

Deleted User - 4669627

the quadruple is pushing my luck, even in GD?

look Jirki, i am spamming GD!
somebody stop me!

state your issue minty, this is strike 2 for you, i ignored your like, but now you're talking shit
why do you take offense to a triple post in GD?
why did you take issue even before this?
what did i do to you?

Deleted User - 4669627

^^ clearly a dude who wants to talk shit without talking shit o_O

you've been called to answer exactly 2 questions...

1. who would you lend money and/or who would lend money to you
2. why are we enemies

if you want to try to talk shit, at least man up and answer the questions put to you

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
the quadruple is pushing my luck, even in GD?

look Jirki, i am spamming GD!
somebody stop me!

state your issue minty, this is strike 2 for you, i ignored your like, but now you're talking shit
why do you take offense to a triple post in GD?
why did you take issue even before this?
what did i do to you?

uh it was a joke lol

DeletedUser117803

Who the actual hell is this shahyd person, and why does he think anyone actually cares about him?

Do people? Care about him?

Last edited by a moderator:

awper

Who the actual hell is this shahyd person, and why does he think anyone actually gives af about him?

Do people? Give af about him?

Someone who is amazing and wonderful, the best at TW, the best at talking, the best in the forums, the richest and most kindest irl and most cheered on by kids. He has travelled everywhere and is known everywhere by everyone and most likely plays tennis with President Trump, who of course trump let's shayd win in fear of him. If you don't know him, pfffff you're clearly living under a rock.

-atwerp