ODZ declare on Code

Mr. Cringer Pants

Pretty bad cause code just attack Rhythm anyway

You are spreading rumors. Misery and ODZ had diplo before CODE was involved in k55. Or else i'm hearing rumors :D

FAKE NEWS EVERYWHERE!

DeletedUser121412

I been trying to read what this thread is all about and reading what you guys wrote and the way you argue with each other , just makes me laugh and want to say , why don't you all shut the hell up and stop acting like little kids really it's pathetic
You know you have problems when balian tells you to stop acting like a child

Leprecon

Don't worry CODE, ODZ won't attack you, They are way too scared. They have been hiding Misery for what 25 days now?

We here at misery provoked code so that they would be distracted enough to for ODZ to gain a front line, then as soon as they got that frontline vs CODE they would support us and then join in with us to fight you. this was the plan nothing else to it. but hey a week passed now and we are still waiting on it.

So far the poor leader ship of ODZ has offered 6 villas and only 6 villas just before CODEs 3rd OP on Misery, after all the heavy hitting that's all they where prepared to offer us? Pritty poor there wouldn't you agree and after 2 OPs on us. ODZ alone had 1200 villas but would send a total of 180k population to help us, 5-6 villas worth of def..

We have been at them over and over to help us but they always have an excuse to delay everything, currently as I write this message DreadMasters would rather play counter strike than answer any messages from the leadership of his allies..

We have been left in the dirt and betrayed so that they could expand, so don't worry CODE they would rather have someone else fight for them and take on weak and broken tribes before the fight you lot :)

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Don't worry CODE, ODZ won't attack you, They are way too scared. They have been hiding Misery for what 25 days now?

We here at misery provoked code so that they would be distracted enough to for ODZ to gain a front line, then as soon as they got that frontline vs CODE they would support us and then join in with us to fight you. this was the plan nothing else to it. but hey a week passed now and we are still waiting on it.

So far the poor leader ship of ODZ has offered 6 villas and only 6 villas just before CODEs 3rd OP on Misery, after all the heavy hitting that's all they where prepared to offer us? Pritty poor there wouldn't you agree and after 2 OPs on us. ODZ alone had 1200 villas but would send a total of 180k population to help us, 5-6 villas worth of def..

We have been at them over and over to help us but they always have an excuse to delay everything, currently as I write this message DreadMasters would rather play counter strike than answer any messages from the leadership of his allies..

We have been left in the dirt and betrayed so that they could expand, so don't worry CODE they would rather have someone else fight for them and take on weak and broken tribes before the fight you lot :)

Don't worry, I see that the Bad Leader Tribes are recruiting.-
lol.jpg

DeletedUser50733

I KNEW Martin would pop up with that :D

Dude, Code do as they please. If we ask for help or coordinated attacks, they give it, and vice versa. It’s how an alliance works :oops: no puppetry here.