100 wants some hugs

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Guess I wasn't as aware as I thought I was o0

That does suck :( Hope you guys can still pull the Hug remains together and form a front again :)

DeletedUser121624

The 0 ODA on a leadership account really proves how active the account is in the war xD

DeletedUser103748

Not sure when the actual war started, but stats since the beginning of this thread, including anyone who has left from either side:

Side 1:
Tribes: 100, A555F
Side 2:
Tribes: HUGS
Players: OneTrueHound, TheOmegaPhoton, sharpey

Timeframe: 04/08/2018 00:00:00 to 15/08/2018 17:42:11

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 356
Side 2: 97
Difference: 259

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,956,490
Side 2: 818,936
Difference: 2,137,554

chart

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
100 conquers for Hugs now, they've started fighting back :) Probably a lot of recaps but it's still good to see things being less one-sided.

HughHefner

I've spoken out against HUGS, but they're doing better now. At least a little bit. But including OneTrueHound and TheOmegaPhoton in the stats is kinda presenting things incorrectly.

OneTrueHound lost 3 villages while in HUGS, and 12 after joining Misery.
TheOmegaPhoton lost 11 villages while in HUGS, and 22 are joining Misery.

That's 14 total while in HUGS, and 34 after leaving. 100 are slaughtering the war, there's no denying that, but those two shouldn't be included, really.

Just to lay it out properly, and possibly bring some truth to the matter, I've got it on pretty good authority that at least TheOmegaPhoton is possibly gifting villages, or is somehow losing villages without a single wall drop. To detail a little further, the details are great. Both players jumped ship without really saying anything, or giving any indication. Both had laid out their plans, which were discovered by HUGS leadership, and were promptly kicked. The player of TheOmegaPhoton came to the Skype chat and asked why he'd been kicked, and denied kicking the other player off the account, while said player was there telling us all that he did. Little bit amusing :)

Still, 100 have little chance of losing the war. Though they've slowed done, and nobody is really sure why. Perhaps they're bored because it's so easy? From a complete world perspective I think they've got the win in the bag, or at least close to it. The snowball is tumbling quickly and everyone else is stepping out of the way.

DeletedUser111574

Not sure when the actual war started, but stats since the beginning of this thread, including anyone who has left from either side:

Side 1:
Tribes: 100, A555F
Side 2:
Tribes: HUGS
Players: OneTrueHound, TheOmegaPhoton, sharpey

Timeframe: 04/08/2018 00:00:00 to 15/08/2018 17:42:11

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 356
Side 2: 97
Difference: 259

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,956,490
Side 2: 818,936
Difference: 2,137,554

chart

You missed me out on Side one.

DeletedUser50733

Still, 100 have little chance of losing the war. Though they've slowed done, and nobody is really sure why. Perhaps they're bored because it's so easy? From a complete world perspective I think they've got the win in the bag, or at least close to it. The snowball is tumbling quickly and everyone else is stepping out of the way.

I think it is very premature to say 100 have the world win in the bag. There are far too many extremely talented players and teams that aren’t in 100 that will no doubt have their say in the outcome of this world.

There’s no denying the talent and skill of 100. The world is still young, however, there are MANY twists and turns to come.

PS maybe they’re slowing down due to the feeding frenzy they’ve had. They need to do a BEAST and take a week off to gather some nobles :D

DeletedUser66411

I think it is very premature to say 100 have the world win in the bag. There are far too many extremely talented players and teams that aren’t in 100 that will no doubt have their say in the outcome of this world.

There’s no denying the talent and skill of 100. The world is still young, however, there are MANY twists and turns to come.

PS maybe they’re slowing down due to the feeding frenzy they’ve had. They need to do a BEAST and take a week off to gather some nobles :D
Completely agree.. 100 have not even secured their K yet, something other tribes have already done. Way too premature to be calling locks on world win this early.

Last edited by a moderator:

cmd.magma

take a week off to gather some nobles

You still don't get it ? They've got enough packages to keep on going .
+ from obey red cup will join 100 destroying ODZ's rim if that kicks off

- Kate 2 might join 100 destroying k44 rim that will definitely kick off soon ..

Why do u think they have 5 players as a secondary tribe and only 22 players on the main ? Those guys are ex obey so should be invited but aren't because that will happen )

So I think 100 got this in the bag :)

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score

- Kate 2 might join 100 destroying k44 rim that will definitely kick off soon ..

Why do u think they have 5 players as a secondary tribe and only 22 players on the main ? Those guys are ex obey so should be invited but aren't because that will happen )

Code's duke is ex Obey.
I'm ex Obey.
Beast duke is ex Obey.
Shit guys, they're on to us o0 Best send the invites now before they have time to organize against us!

DeletedUser50733

My co-players are also ex-Obey :cool:

Does that mean I am a chosen one? :eek:

cmd.magma

Code's duke is ex Obey.
I'm ex Obey.
Beast duke is ex Obey.
Shit guys, they're on to us o0 Best send the invites now before they have time to organize against us!

Ohh ! Sarcasm.. me likey .
I know but since they're duke they've got obligations towards their tribe and I didn't mention those names ..
I can only see those 2 accounts easily switch for a full K access and hence the theory .. + the switch wouldn't be that shocking - a Duke ditching an entire tribe will be ..
Also people who started in their pre mades are less likely to switch than the ones who are tribe hopping for a world win .

DeletedUser121412

Rofl people always say "Oh this tribe has the world in the bag" when it isn't true. Yes 100 is doing well but no offense to hugs, if 100 wasn't doing well right now it would be laughable. The world still has a very long way to go, sit back and enjoy.