Cracking the code by PRESSA, ODZ Family v.s Code

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
W100, hear me and rejoice. Sweden has always been good code-crackers. One need not search a long time on google to know about our participation during the world wars. This text is what comes up first when you search "sweden code crack".

cc4bb6a5d3d1f7e7bf57d531f78eb90a.png

This text above is of course referring to our upcoming war; ODZ family v.s Code. Code (with their ally beast) was the first one to attack, but we already know how to answer since our tactic has been clear from day one: Its time to... PRESSA!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Many of you might wonder, what is this PRESSA? The ancient story of PRESSA (or the short word, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA) date all the way back to the vikings age. Since then it has been the key element of success for all swedes for almost a millennia. I am, of course, talking about our war cry. It is about jumping into war and not thinking at all. Just brandishing your ax around like an absolute maniac, hoping that you will hit some skulls with it. It is not so common anymore since Sweden have been at peace for a long time, but as soon as war breaks out you can hear it closing in from afar. You might think that PRESSA is easy since there is no mind to it, think again. To not think and not having any strategy what so ever takes a lot of skill and energy.

I wish Code the best of luck in the upcoming war. And to my fellow tribe: Fill your lungs my friends, for tonight we shall make all of w100 hear our war cry! ( heh, just imagine 50 sweaty nerds screaming at their computers a Friday night, oh wonderful)

// Abel, Glanne From ODZ

DeletedUser118986

And here I thought the strat was to wait for me to die of old age and then send out Denis's Op.

It's funny they declare the moment they have loads of incomings from Code/Beast. But for the last 15 days have been "planning" an ops in which we ran 3 full ops on Misery during that span. It doesn't take 15 days to plan an ops. What it really was is the fear they have of fighting an actual competent opponent (Code/Beast) that won't just mass merge and form a B**** tribe for ODZ to boss around or force internal. Good luck to ODZ, will be a fun and bloody war.

DeletedUser122173

It's funny they declare the moment they have loads of incomings from Code/Beast. But for the last 15 days have been "planning" an ops in which we ran 3 full ops on Misery during that span. It doesn't take 15 days to plan an ops. What it really was is the fear they have of fighting an actual competent opponent (Code/Beast) that won't just mass merge and form a B**** tribe for ODZ to boss around or force internal. Good luck to ODZ, will be a fun and bloody war.

I have to disagree with one point. They weren't afraid of fighting Code and Beast, they were afraid of attacking just Code, tribe a third of their size in a head on fight. ODZ's strategy was to get Beast to backstab us and then wait until Beast attacked and then Op us whilst we were preoccupied. Not very Viking of them.

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

I assure you that no one in ODZ/swedes are afraid of any player in code/beast. We had a problem with inactive leadership for a time, travelling and vacation you know. Me myself has been out of the country a lot for example. During that time we could not really plan any OP. But since all the council is finally back, we can now kick some international ass.

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I assure you that no one in ODZ/swedes are afraid of any player in code/beast. We had a problem with inactive leadership for a time, travelling and vacation you know. Me myself has been out of the country a lot for example. During that time we could not really plan any OP. But since all the council is finally back, we can now kick some international ass.

Hey sweden guys ,not afraid from anyone. How you viking guys will resolve problem with us timezone coplayers. Hope you have guys not to sleep :d