Cracking the code by PRESSA, ODZ Family v.s Code

DeletedUser122173

been waiting for so long to see seeuentee nemesis and his holding hand frined nest to get whats coming for them. so sick of your ability to not be able to keep your sick in your stomage. now you will have a taset of what love is all about.

So the troll comes out from under it's bridge

King Banana

Til Valhall!

7pMF8WjFzX-6.png

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I hope you guys not only talk like omg and give any fight to code :d

Hope you guys are able to do anything impressive at all. Stopped playing .net years ago because this server is so low level.

Oh hi mint <3 finally we play together :)

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
It's funny they declare the moment they have loads of incomings from Code/Beast. But for the last 15 days have been "planning" an ops in which we ran 3 full ops on Misery during that span. It doesn't take 15 days to plan an ops. What it really was is the fear they have of fighting an actual competent opponent (Code/Beast) that won't just mass merge and form a B**** tribe for ODZ to boss around or force internal. Good luck to ODZ, will be a fun and bloody war.
viking.png

DeletedUser121413

btw. look no hands no hand. not needed. . seen your gameplay. neved did work did it. nest is the best having an interview with nemesis and giving him credit for speaking out while omitting they played together on 73 so no strangers at all but brothers in arm. make me sick that you think you can fool the tw community with such crap. I am here for you.

And here I thought the best thing that happened to @Night on W89 was you being gone.

blckdrgn1

[QUOTE="IAmAbel,

Oh hi mint <3 finally we play together :)
I GOT NOTHING BUT LOVE FOR YOU. IRL OR INGAME. I GIVE YOU MY ALL.[/QUOTE]

Mint told me he loved me once :( right before he backstabbed our tribe on 89 and again on 96 when I gave him another chance.

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I GOT NOTHING BUT LOVE FOR YOU. IRL OR INGAME. I GIVE YOU MY ALL.

Mint told me he loved me once :( right before he backstabbed our tribe on 89 and again on 96 when I gave him another chance.[/QUOTE]

Mint and I have been drunk together, he cheers for the right hockey team and I even kissed him. He won't backstab shit.

cmd.magma

hey, mint.
what happened to the no external :D
good luck to everyone :)

DeletedUser97716

The Southeastern Coalition is taking on the Northeastern coalition. For all intensive purposes, these coalitions are nothing in comparison to the K 44, ORIGINAL, BEST, coalition. The SE and K44 coalitions have their downfalls, however, do not get me wrong. Crocky the spy and Mint are pretty similar, both are terrible leaders, loud on the externals and arrogant as well. I do like Code/Beast coalition, though, do not get me wrong. I believe that, if The Original, best coalition would have stuck together and not been torn apart by haters they would be fighting Beast for a world win. I dont think anyone can turn a blonde eye to Beast and their power, I certainly do not take their power for granite, but, Make my words, the Coalition will mustard up all their strength, will rise again.

Also, Hot Eagle > Cold Eagle

blckdrgn1

i am prettty sure i just left for xmas shopping. am i correct. loll i know i am. you did tons of ops. lol you were not even trusted to do ops until it was over. did you do to or none. oh yes. perhaaps you did ops on rimtribes, i was not involved in such i was GOD. You played from ten......... stil it took 65 worlds to win . grongrats--------- who cares-------------- i leared faster---------------- now you hold ariound never done a fight since 75 on my command. shame on you ugly thing

You were quitting because you didnt think we could win and were going to let sweet misery play your account so we internalled her account then after she started on your account you immediately took it back. Was pretty messed up to do that to debbie :/

Talk to guns or anton if you dont believe me :) we ran many ops together that I planned out.

After w10 i quit until like.. 64? Its true, I was still a noob at that time, tribe hopping trying to find a tribe i could win with haha it never worked out until w75 when you and your friends taught me about tribe loyalty. That was one good lesson I got from that world :) It has been the base principle that lead to my wins on 81/89/96.

Weird that since I have "never done a fight since 75 on your command" that I have won each world I played, and you have lost each one... someone explain that to me?

DeletedUser120518

Even though it was a mediocre declaration i'd say ODZ had the largest chance on winning the war until i realised Mint was there, now i'm pretty sure they'll lose.

I just feel sorry to anyone who's let him on his/her account because he will steal your flags or even your account.

Besides that he'll throw a fit which will cause him to get banned in the process while backstabbing the tribe (96), backstab his tribe and hit his own members (89) or be a complete douche to anyone he doesn't like and make them never wanna play alongside him again (75)

Best of luck to both sides but especially the ones who have to endure Mint.

DeletedUser103748

The Southeastern Coalition is taking on the Northeastern coalition. For all intensive purposes, these coalitions are nothing in comparison to the K 44, ORIGINAL, BEST, coalition. The SE and K44 coalitions have their downfalls, however, do not get me wrong. Crocky the spy and Mint are pretty similar, both are terrible leaders, loud on the externals and arrogant as well. I do like Code/Beast coalition, though, do not get me wrong. I believe that, if The Original, best coalition would have stuck together and not been torn apart by haters they would be fighting Beast for a world win. I dont think anyone can turn a blonde eye to Beast and their power, I certainly do not take their power for granite, but, Make my words, the Coalition will mustard up all their strength, will rise again.

Also, Hot Eagle > Cold Eagle

Your whole K is irrelevant.