Cracking the code by PRESSA, ODZ Family v.s Code

DeletedUser97716

Your whole K is irrelevant.

Hardly, I have a sick sense when it comes to world, winners. Our K has zero taller ants for bullshit, we get down to brass stacks, and noble, noble, noble. Constant fighting has been a blessing in the skies, we are prepared to win.

DeletedUser103748

Hardly, I have a sick sense when it comes to world, winners. Our K has zero taller ants for bullshit, we get down to brass stacks, and noble, noble, noble. Constant fighting has been a blessing in the skies, we are prepared to win.

The real players are moving in, so we'll see how long you last.

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hope you guys are able to do anything impressive at all. Stopped playing .net years ago because this server is so low level.

Oh hi mint <3 finally we play together :)

Haha Nice joke btw :d ok "god" of tw is back?

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The Southeastern Coalition is taking on the Northeastern coalition. For all intensive purposes, these coalitions are nothing in comparison to the K 44, ORIGINAL, BEST, coalition. The SE and K44 coalitions have their downfalls, however, do not get me wrong. Crocky the spy and Mint are pretty similar, both are terrible leaders, loud on the externals and arrogant as well. I do like Code/Beast coalition, though, do not get me wrong. I believe that, if The Original, best coalition would have stuck together and not been torn apart by haters they would be fighting Beast for a world win. I dont think anyone can turn a blonde eye to Beast and their power, I certainly do not take their power for granite, but, Make my words, the Coalition will mustard up all their strength, will rise again.

Also, Hot Eagle > Cold Eagle

No one cares about K44 here, get rimmed by 100 already.

DeletedUser119960

Tsk Mint I will enjoy rimming you on this world
been waiting for so long to see seeuentee nemesis and his holding hand frined nest to get whats coming for them. so sick of your ability to not be able to keep your sick in your stomage. now you will have a taset of what love is all about.

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I have to disagree with one point. They weren't afraid of fighting Code and Beast, they were afraid of attacking just Code, tribe a third of their size in a head on fight. ODZ's strategy was to get Beast to backstab us and then wait until Beast attacked and then Op us whilst we were preoccupied. Not very Viking of them.
Wasn't that what you guys does with rhythm?

ToPaT

I'm actually more annoyed, that h0lly and I was about to do a war declaration duet to the barbie girl song and you just stole my thunder.

Night8Hawk

This whole post is a mess of drama and trash talking lol.

I'll keep my post positive.

Shout out to my friends from worlds past who I'll be fighting against in this war. Nothing but love from me and Josh, but we'll be playing to win though no hard feelings.

DeletedUser118986

Shout out to my friends from worlds past who I'll be fighting against in this war. Nothing but love from me and Josh, but we'll be playing to win though no hard feelings.

Well tbf, no one should take the trash talking personally except for Mint.

Night8Hawk

Well tbf, no one should take the trash talking personally except for Mint.

Hahaha this is true. I've been known to troll a post or two, but it seems like there's already enough here.

Last edited:

blckdrgn1

This is world 100 all the vets are here and everyone’s dirty laundry will come out eventually haha

Night8Hawk

This is world 100 all the vets are here and everyone’s dirty laundry will come out eventually haha

That's a distinct possibility. I only play one or two worlds every couple of years, so I'll take my chance's. If anyone from 74 has a grudge I'll be here all world for them to come after me lol.

DeletedUser118986

That's a distinct possibility. I only play one or two worlds every couple of years, so I'll take my chance's. If anyone from 74 has a grudge I'll be here all world for them to come after me lol.

W100 is a huge milestone so it only makes sense this world is stacked with talent. This will probably be the last world that features this much talent across the board as many players retire. Once W100 finishes up then most worlds will go back 1-2 tribe domination's per world. A lot of that is due to p2w as well and the constant changes to try and make the game friendly to newer players. But it's really hard to attract new players when the community is shrinking and the same names are at the top repeatedly.

Night8Hawk

W100 is a huge milestone so it only makes sense this world is stacked with talent. This will probably be the last world that features this much talent across the board as many players retire. Once W100 finishes up then most worlds will go back 1-2 tribe domination's per world. A lot of that is due to p2w as well and the constant changes to try and make the game friendly to newer players. But it's really hard to attract new players when the community is shrinking and the same names are at the top repeatedly.

Well said. I think the problem is the amount of stress this game can impose on an individual. Its hard to maintain a normal life and dedicate the amount of time this game can require at times.

I've gone weeks without sleep, I've played where my account was the only frontline to decide a world. It's an inevitability that people will walk away from the game. It's why I only play every couple years.

But here I am talking about my experiences/perspective as if it's gospel. Win or lose, I'm very interested in seeing how this world plays out.