Cracking the code by PRESSA, ODZ Family v.s Code

DeletedUser122061

Whats the hate about, Id love to see a wedding happening!

blckdrgn1

Code drew first blood on odz/swedes like
tenor.gif

9cc5890b1ff8bdd17a11821f63e72f55.png

ezgif-4-a3909bdcba.gif

Last edited:

DeletedUser66411

Good luck to both sides... ODZ could have put themselves in a lot better position if they actually backed their allies in Misery and declared weeks ago but I guess better late than never. Looking forward to an entertaining war.

DeletedUser119182

Who Dis.??
We Are in War with Code.
Oh Man. Nightmares . Nightmares.

Code please have mercy on our skilled asses.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
LORD HEXOR - W100

Leprecon

I assure you that no one in ODZ/swedes are afraid of any player in code/beast. We had a problem with inactive leadership for a time, travelling and vacation you know. Me myself has been out of the country a lot for example. During that time we could not really plan any OP. But since all the council is finally back, we can now kick some international ass.

This was the only reason Misery got hit as hard as they did lol no other reason.

Now I am not here to diss anyone or anything but code members have been noted to send def troops as this was for some reason better than axes to send lol?

But I will give it to code, they finally learned that Misery wasnt a tribe full of idiots and had to start sending nukes with every single noble lol. Slightly harder to snipe Slightly :D

Will be interesting to see who will win :)

Leprecon

Good luck to both sides... ODZ could have put themselves in a lot better position if they actually backed their allies in Misery and declared weeks ago but I guess better late than never. Looking forward to an entertaining war.

Won't lie this angered me a lot, we at misery felt back-stabbed and used. But at least the attention is elsewhere so me no give a dam :D

DeletedUser

The Swedes are going to wreck whatever nationality Code is. Please don't ban me Jirki, its jokes

thebigt625

The Southeastern Coalition is taking on the Northeastern coalition. For all intensive purposes, these coalitions are nothing in comparison to the K 44, ORIGINAL, BEST, coalition. The SE and K44 coalitions have their downfalls, however, do not get me wrong. Crocky the spy and Mint are pretty similar, both are terrible leaders, loud on the externals and arrogant as well. I do like Code/Beast coalition, though, do not get me wrong. I believe that, if The Original, best coalition would have stuck together and not been torn apart by haters they would be fighting Beast for a world win. I dont think anyone can turn a blonde eye to Beast and their power, I certainly do not take their power for granite, but, Make my words, the Coalition will mustard up all their strength, will rise again.

Also, Hot Eagle > Cold Eagle

Its like you're trying to use the right words :D

Good luck to both sides. Let's see a showdown.

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Who Dis.??
We Are in War with Code.
Oh Man. Nightmares . Nightmares.

Code please have mercy on our skilled asses.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
LORD HEXOR - W100

Guys stop with that we are skilled or our skilled ass or we have nice skills. Ok we understand you are great but here come the beast and you will lose lol

DeletedUser66411

Slow start to this one.. Does anyone know if one side has begun launching an op yet?