Veterans?

• Thread starter DeletedUser26129
  • Start date

mLions

Yes, I see your point - there is potential, but there are not enough players to fill the earth. Popularity of the game has declined, probably due to the necessary time involvement (which made me quit TW). Or there are too many worlds, too many other servers. In any case, there are less players on this world - probably on others as well?
I started at the rim, K63, and for a few days there were no new villages behind me - started worrying that I would be the last village. There are some new ones now but we'll see if the new players keep arriving.
At least it's easier and quicker to conquer the world? :)

DeletedUser50073

Yes, I see your point - there is potential, but there are not enough players to fill the earth. Popularity of the game has declined, probably due to the necessary time involvement (which made me quit TW). Or there are too many worlds, too many other servers. In any case, there are less players on this world - probably on others as well?
I started at the rim, K63, and for a few days there were no new villages behind me - started worrying that I would be the last village. There are some new ones now but we'll see if the new players keep arriving.
At least it's easier and quicker to conquer the world? :)

It doesn't have anything to do with the time involvement since most people use 2-3 players on accounts. It's the fact that people used to pay $5 per month to play TW. Account Manager came along, and it was great, so most players agreed to pay the extra $5. Now in today's tribalwars, some of these accounts have literally thousands of dollars worth of premium poured into them to be on top. If you look through the maps over the years, start with w10, 20, 30 etc etc, you will see a huge drop between w80 and w100. W100 was their attempt to bring back old school players to a non P2W system, and the results were still sad.. :( I came back to play w100 after a long break. I'd forgotten my passwords to everything, I had to recover them. I recovered my skype with over 400 contacts, all of my old TW friends I met over the years. Every old friend I contact about TW will not play anymore because of the fact that players that spend more money have an advantage. It isn't the same game, it used to be everyone was equal, we all had the exact same start up, whoever farmed more got more resources and grew. You worked hard to be on top. Now you can literally just buy your wall back after a nuke hits you. Or your train dies, oh well, buy 200k of each and you're fine. It really makes me mad even talking about it so i'm going to shut up now :p

I think eventually people will get tired of paying so much for something so trivial and move on. I know that I have probably spent around $500 on TW in this world, and I am never going to do that again :D Perhaps if every other world was P2W we would see an increase in player base from returning players. I really hope for less P2W because I love this game and don't want to see it die.

The Strategist

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
just depends if they are happy to see it die away and then focus on the other games that they have developed i guess, i havnt tried any of them. but would be interested to see if any of them have a large player base.

DeletedUser26129

Manic made some questionable decisions, so not sure about "awesome" but talented no doubt.
The scientist!

Well yeah but it was Awesome to be part of it :D we had alot of fun, made great friends, and the world was awesome.

Thanks for the talented comment (was it also directed to me? :p)

newmapcopy.jpg

Just a map to remember the 'old good days'. Not sure at what stage the map was made though.
There were a lot of good wars, fights, politics, and great players at this world.

Man this is AWESOME! thanks for the trip to memory lane.

DeletedUser83995

King I don't remember your skill level much, but I do remember you annoying the shit out of me on the externals that world haha. Then again on W42 I think it was. Whatever world Manic tried to make a come back on haha. Can't remember what world that was. Not sure if you were part of the remake tribe but know the core of the W24 players were there.

Lady Mihaela Targaryen

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
If you wanna look at worlds that are the size of old worlds with multiple k's

Look at the casual worlds
Because they last a lot they get bigger

No easy win like in normal worlds

Casual 3 the only world won at this point

Jetfire

King I don't remember your skill level much, but I do remember you annoying the shit out of me on the externals that world haha. Then again on W42 I think it was. Whatever world Manic tried to make a come back on haha. Can't remember what world that was. Not sure if you were part of the remake tribe but know the core of the W24 players were there.

It was the W43 Manic lead by Alex W of w24 (I believe) and me who went by kyouske at that time

DeletedUser84793

It doesn't have anything to do with the time involvement since most people use 2-3 players on accounts. It's the fact that people used to pay $5 per month to play TW. Account Manager came along, and it was great, so most players agreed to pay the extra $5. Now in today's tribalwars, some of these accounts have literally thousands of dollars worth of premium poured into them to be on top. If you look through the maps over the years, start with w10, 20, 30 etc etc, you will see a huge drop between w80 and w100. W100 was their attempt to bring back old school players to a non P2W system, and the results were still sad.. :( I came back to play w100 after a long break. I'd forgotten my passwords to everything, I had to recover them. I recovered my skype with over 400 contacts, all of my old TW friends I met over the years. Every old friend I contact about TW will not play anymore because of the fact that players that spend more money have an advantage. It isn't the same game, it used to be everyone was equal, we all had the exact same start up, whoever farmed more got more resources and grew. You worked hard to be on top. Now you can literally just buy your wall back after a nuke hits you. Or your train dies, oh well, buy 200k of each and you're fine. It really makes me mad even talking about it so i'm going to shut up now :p

I think eventually people will get tired of paying so much for something so trivial and move on. I know that I have probably spent around $500 on TW in this world, and I am never going to do that again :D Perhaps if every other world was P2W we would see an increase in player base from returning players. I really hope for less P2W because I love this game and don't want to see it die.

for me w100 was to boring due to the limited haul crap.. will never understand why they set that setting..it killed the world for me..got to boring! i love me farming in between the battles...sad to i wanted to win w100...oh well.

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
you got rimmed and everbody was better than you. That's what killed the world for you
for me w100 was to boring due to the limited haul crap.. will never understand why they set that setting..it killed the world for me..got to boring! i love me farming in between the battles...sad to i wanted to win w100...oh well.

Last edited:

DeletedUser84793

you got rimmed and everbody was better than you. That's what killed the world for you

lol that was a nice drive by their bud!..no trust me i quit the world..it was to boring for me..but say what you will..your a good little troll..now move along!o_O