Place to be

DeletedUser26129

After years of slumbering i have awoken to once again bring annoyence to anyone who dares to post on the public forums!
And..... then I figured out the forums are dead... except this place apparently!

So Hi everyone!

Some might know me, alot probably not, and most wont care.
Anyway i am KG / King Geldwolf / Queen Porky (long story)

Though i am not on this world i like to be part of the experience :)

So are there any W10 or W24 old timers here?

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
I was in IBAN W10 :) Think we were core, SE. So K55 or something?
Anyway, we were lead by Spagger so we didn't last long :(

HughHefner

It's sad that the forums aren't as active, or as fun as they were back in the day. From my memory the forums on W24 were a complete hoot. T'was a better time then, in general.

glentenenen

started playing in w10, ended up joining CTRL+ALT+ELITE in the end game. world was way bigger back then

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
If anyone knows how to stir things up , it's most likely me , so since I ain't said nothing in a few weeks , I just wanted to bring up a subject that was on my mine and that is :

Which Tribe i would like to see this world :

My answer is no one , why because in every tribe there's about 2 to 10 players that I despise , and think they have at least one of the following : are account pushers , back stabbers , cheaters , spy , arrogant , unhonorable , untrustworthy etc.

then there are only like 1 to maybe 3 players that I like , but that isn't enough to weigh out the bad . so screw you all and so long .net server hordes of scum

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I agree that you definitely know how to stir things up. It's the only thing you are good for. I am not going to deny that I am not towards the top of that list of people you hate. But you brought it upon yourself when Nest and I led you on 88 and the drama you also brought to 90. We gave you a chance to give us a good impression and all you did was cause drama when you did not get your way.

But the part that irritates myself and others is the fact that every time you post it consists of 1 of 2 possible things. 1) You come back to make some nonsensical bs claim that sheds light on why you have done nothing wrong and that it's always someone else's fault for why you lose. 2) You come on here to tell people to screw off, etc. when all you have to do is just not post on the externals. Hell, you can still enjoy Tribal Wars without coming to the externals to make irrational posts. People treat you how you have treated us and when you show zero respect you get it in return.

Nonsense , you have it all wrong , I treat players the way they treat me , so as far as 88 goes , I remember quite well why you and Nest blame me for the drama that was really yourselves you should be pointing fingers at , it was over you two wanting me to clear a villa for Nest so he could noble his forth villa , when I was getting ready to conquer my first villa , I said no of course and I'm sure most players would agree on my behalf that was just Nest being greedy

Michael Corleone.

Dayummm no balls balian back at it again trying to make another thread that has nothing to do with him about himself.

Nobody respects a person that victimizes themselves, let alone cries on the forums for 5 years straight.

DeletedUser118986

Dayummm no balls balian back at it again trying to make another thread that has nothing to do with him about himself.

Nobody respects a person that victimizes themselves, let alone cries on the forums for 5 years straight.

I received a piece of good advice from a friend. I deleted my post and will no longer respond to him. I have simply blocked him and will move on. You cannot change someone and I cannot waste my time worrying about someone else. My focus will continue to remain on my commitment to W100 until it's officially over. The way Balian handles himself as a person is the likes of a 12 year old in a grown man's body. All of us (myself as well), are guilty of constantly feeding the troll. All it is is a game of attention seeking and to get that reaction that we give him over and over.

DeletedUser26129

It's sad that the forums aren't as active, or as fun as they were back in the day. From my memory the forums on W24 were a complete hoot. T'was a better time then, in general.
Yeah W24 was a frenzy!

Extremely active forum

started playing in w10, ended up joining CTRL+ALT+ELITE in the end game. world was way bigger back then

It really was...

If anyone knows how to stir things up , it's most likely me , so since I ain't said nothing in a few weeks , I just wanted to bring up a subject that was on my mine and that is :

Which Tribe i would like to see this world :

My answer is no one , why because in every tribe there's about 2 to 10 players that I despise , and think they have at least one of the following : are account pushers , back stabbers , cheaters , spy , arrogant , unhonorable , untrustworthy etc.

then there are only like 1 to maybe 3 players that I like , but that isn't enough to weigh out the bad . so screw you all and so long .net server hordes of scum

If this counts at stirring things up the forum's have mellowed drasticly since my day lol

DeletedUser117803

I am by no means the most experienced or most well known player. In fact, I sort of like being an unknown for the most part.

I do occasionally read the externals, however, and I have also had the pleasure of playing against Balian. And it is always a pleasure.

Every once in a while, I start to sort of feel sorry for him. I admit, I want to help him sometimes. In those moments of compassion, I feel like he may well be a decent guy, although I would put money on his being a Trump voter, which sort of negates other good he may have done.

Be that as it may, when I start feeling the stirring of sympathetic thoughts, he invariably posts something that makes me realize that he will never change. That any well intended advice I might offer to him would be ignored or greeted with contempt. So I say nothing.

Now I say this:

Balian
You are not the shittiest player who ever played TW.
You like the game apparently.
Shut up and play.

Kit

DeletedUser121412

Honestly like you kit I am not terribly well known, most of those who know me like me because I help a lot. There are a few who hate me and I am very glad they do because it was well earned. Balian rates me on his hate list I would bet but its because on 95 he literally sat on a front stacked to kingdom come mostly by me and refused to participate in ops or send defense to other members on his front because he feared Pi would attack him. It is called tribal wars, you get attacked. That's part of the game. It got to the point to where every op we would have to threaten to pull all of his stacks to get him to help at all and yet he consistently blames others for his short comings. Its hysterical.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Honestly like you kit I am not terribly well known, most of those who know me like me because I help a lot. There are a few who hate me and I am very glad they do because it was well earned. Balian rates me on his hate list I would bet but its because on 95 he literally sat on a front stacked to kingdom come mostly by me and refused to participate in ops or send defense to other members on his front because he feared Pi would attack him. It is called tribal wars, you get attacked. That's part of the game. It got to the point to where every op we would have to threaten to pull all of his stacks to get him to help at all and yet he consistently blames others for his short comings. Its hysterical.

That's half bull crap mate , yes I did have some good stacks , I had the biggest front line with PI about 40 Death Stars and 150 front line villas , but the entire time I was in Paryl not once did Paryl throw me a boney and have a OP on my front , but I was the only one in Paryl with the most conquers against PI , in fact Paryl didn't have any OPS all they did was attack in areas they wanted to attack in which was the main reason they failed and not to mention PI literally didn't have any tribe war against them the entire world .

That's one of the problem with you all you spread rumors that aren't even true trying to ruin others images .

@ Faux , your all no different then I you all act like a bunch of kids to .
@ Colerone , I added to this thread because it has alot to do with what King Geldwolf said , but since you don't read and just react to my name makes you an idiot , just don't bring my family into it and don't be talking about my balls we don't have to get mad at the things we can't have.
@ Kit I'm currently not playing on .net , no tribes wants me because there's always a Colerone , Faux , Connor , Smurf , etc. etc. etc. in those tribes , so I am just sitting on a account with a ton of PP and great flags wandering what I should do and hoping innogames can come up with a way to transfer all to different servers , so I can get away from this miserable server . As far as being a Trump voter , I didn't vote for either , but I do admit I'm glad Trump won because if not our country would fall alot faster then it already is , look at the migrants and the way they are ruining all the uk countries now .

Last edited: