WHERE EAGLES DARE!

DeletedUser121386

But before that they hadn't even touched hugs . Seems 100 is doing the work and they just get the benefit

But before they destroyed me and my whole tribe, therfore their focus wasnt on HUGS*

DeletedUser103759

What accs are you and the original G player on these days I?I?I?

Since end is winning and you guys are so elite n all that, surely wont shy away from letting people see how great your doing individually...?

DeletedUser122016

What accs are you and the original G player on these days I?I?I?

Since end is winning and you guys are so elite n all that, surely wont shy away from letting people see how great your doing individually...?

I don't need to prove and individual value, the whole coalition knows what I did for them acc-sitting everyone. And how I defended my self without any help from outside vs AKA ID and Beast for 2 weeks. and killed more than 100 nobles at that time. I now only focus on how End! will win . No need to advertise myself .

Mithrae

I now only focus on how End! will win .

I hope we make it. I really do - if they go the distance that'll make three world-winning tribes I've been a part of (however briefly)! "For Mithrae" has a nice ring to it as a battle cry, I've always felt. But I really have to wonder who 100 will target after Hugs.

I also have to wonder which coalition tribes/members are planning to backstab which others, because they can't possibly hope to be competitive in the end-game with this mediocre performance we've seen even after Hugs largely left the war. A backdoor alliance between 100 and AKA, or 100 and the ID family...? Maybe, but dubious. The top members of all coalition tribes planning to join and eat the rest? Or they're all just struggling to deal with End and happy to lose the game with honour and camaraderie, if only they get a chance to win this war.

Folk have been saying that K44 was a lost cause for a long time, and I'd always been somewhat sceptical of such prognostications because any kind of diplomatic coup could be possible. But now... well, odds are some of the accounts will make it through - one way or another - but it's difficult to see a path into the final four for any of the K44 tribes. End is still the best of 'em though :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser118986

I hope we make it. I really do - if they go the distance that'll make three world-winning tribes I've been a part of (however briefly)! "For Mithrae" has a nice ring to it as a battle cry, I've always felt. But I really have to wonder who 100 will target after Hugs.

I also have to wonder which coalition tribes/members are planning to backstab which others, because they can't possibly hope to be competitive in the end-game with this mediocre performance we've seen even after Hugs largely left the war. A backdoor alliance between 100 and AKA, or 100 and the ID family...? Maybe, but dubious. The top members of all coalition tribes planning to join and eat the rest? Or they're all just struggling to deal with End and happy to lose the game with honour and camaraderie, if only they get a chance to win this war.

Folk have been saying that K44 was a lost cause for a long time, and I'd always been somewhat sceptical of such prognostications because any kind of diplomatic coup could be possible. But now... well, odds are some of the accounts will make it through - one way or another - but it's difficult to see a path into the final four for any of the K44 tribes. End is still the best of 'em though :p

I think there is a misconception about K44 being a "lost cause". From someone who has been on both sides of the world, and even when we were still in k44, the reason K44 hasn't been in legitimate talks of winning is not because of skill. It's because the entire K has been fighting each other for almost the entirety of W100 so far. On a normal world that still has an impact, but on a limited hauls world without premium boosts it makes any setbacks really difficult to rebound from. While the other 3 Major K's have almost full dominance by 1-2 tribes, K44 has multiple tribes that are still fighting. Now I know that there are two sides of the war and multiple tribes are on the same side, but in the end only one tribe can win and it's impossible to merge everyone. Which makes it difficult because there is a lot of talent in K44 that is very spread out on both sides. Too be honest, the alliances are the only hope to keep k44 together because K44 will eventually see full pressure from the South and East.

Mithrae

I think there is a misconception about K44 being a "lost cause". From someone who has been on both sides of the world, and even when we were still in k44, the reason K44 hasn't been in legitimate talks of winning is not because of skill. It's because the entire K has been fighting each other for almost the entirety of W100 so far.

Exactly what I mean. For a while I thought that maybe ID or AKA might break off from the coalition after dealing with TQL and eventually pull ahead, or once Hugs entered the war that End might gain enough ground to remain competitive, but by now neither of those seem likely.

Too be honest, the alliances are the only hope to keep k44 together because K44 will eventually see full pressure from the South and East.

The coalition's alliance is still losing ground against End, even over the past week after Hugs has pulled out. There's always the possibility it'll turn around, but even so how are they going to fare against enemies three times the size?

blckdrgn1

K44 be like

GbH6.gif

Mithrae

In behalf of BRO f., AKA and ID?!?!, BM declares war on TQL family.
Good luck to all their players on the worlds to come as there will be no mercy for them on this one.

Side 1:
Tribes: End!, TQL
Side 2:
Tribes: BRO, BRO1, BRQ, AKA, ID?!?!, BM

What an interesting road it's been a little over one month on! Already engaged in conflict with Beast/Code and hoping their shaky NAP with the rest of the coalition would hold, TQL inevitably fell to attacks on their rear flank. Six members were recruited by ID a few days after declaration. Then their biggest member joined AKA (though has now been spotted in Beast), and not long afterwards the surviving southern members were recruited into End on the 23rd.

Meanwhile yet another tribe was needed to accommodate ID's numbers; IDPA was founded on July 17th, though looking at the tribe changes it may not have been until the 24th that they became coalition members.

For a time Hugs and Hush were a force to be reckoned with in the war, joining on the 20th and seizing a big chunk off the Coalition's southern flank. But when confronted with the much deadlier threat of 100 to their south from August 4th, they began losing much of what they'd gained: Their conquests exchanged with the coalition stand at around 200 conquests and 120 losses overall +/-10, but 40 conquests and 88 losses in the past two weeks.

BRO - the world's rank 3 tribe at the time of declaration - is now gone, along with BRO1 and BRQ, either being absorbed into the other coalition tribes (mostly July 23rd to 29th) or eaten by End!, Hugs, Hush and their former tribemates.

And having come back to glance at the world again, I find that now even AKA is no more thanks to a big membership reshuffle on August 16th; my guesses/hopes of internal strife proving to be way off the mark! At its peak six or even seven tribes strong including the world's #3, the group now has only three tribes ranked 5, 6 and 13 pitted against the rank 8 (with occasional help from my three villages, I must admit:cool:).

I'm actually a big fan of the new tribe names, Order and Chaos, and the streamlined organization looks much more formidable than the old multi-tribe coalition. Has there been a corresponding streamlining of leadership and co-ordination? Will it be enough to turn the tides of battle? Time will tell. For now, here's the stats for the past month and for the four days since the reshuffle:
Side 1: Tribes: End!
Side 2: Tribes: Order, Chaos, IDPA
Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:
Side 1:
Side 2: 1,119
Difference: 567
chart

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1:
Side 2: 110
Difference: 18
chart

Side 1: Tribes: End!
Side 2: Tribes: Order, Chaos, IDPA
Timeframe: 16/08/2018 00:00:00 to 20/08/2018 03:32:00

Total conquers:
Side 1:
Side 2: 274
Difference: 188
chart

Side 1:
Side 2: 34
Difference: 10
chart

End still seem to be gaining ground, but despite well and truly proving their worth against such odds the fact remains that they're still averaging gains of fewer than three villages a day. This crawl towards victory is simply too slow to be a viable strategy, and I think they'll need some diplomatic solutions to do well in the long term.

Last edited:

TheBarbarian

LOL.

I for one am immensely proud of End! and everything we've fought for, no matter what the outcome may be. Extraordinary achievement against such odds.

DeletedUser119950

LOL.

I for one am immensely proud of End! and everything we've fought for, no matter what the outcome may be. Extraordinary achievement against such odds.

Only odds worth talking about are number of villages your tribe and your enemy holds. I can tell by the day odds are less and less in your favor so yea,soon we wont be able to find your tribe on the map.

TheBarbarian

Only odds worth talking about are number of villages your tribe and your enemy holds. I can tell by the day odds are less and less in your favor so yea,soon we wont be able to find your tribe on the map.

Who are you?
Odds have never been in our favour, that was the point of the post. Or am I lucky enough to have a parrot?

DeletedUser122040

ΤΙΚΑΤΑΚΑΤΙΚΑΤΑΚ

hot eagle u are very bad politician.

DeletedUser122040

yeah yeah at a short period of time we will steal your vills also.

your Guala is back.

TheBarbarian

Oh cmon mate , i really liked you , now you are just washing yourself bcs you will leave your guys and you will go to tribe 100, everybody knows that . Dont worry its ok , just dont be like that joke guy mithrae , even from the riot time he was joke with his analysis and numbers

Now your allies hugs are not important ? But at the start when hugs were leading in statistics you used them also in externals .
Dont be joke mate , everybody knows that at one time you had HUGS,HUSH,AMIGO on your side , and we had bro bro1 brq and aka .

Or you ended alliance with hugs , if thats the case , then my bad , bcs 2 weeks ago in your op on maximus there were hugs nukes also :D

Side 1:
Tribes: HUGS, End!
Side 2:
Tribes: Chaos, Order

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,201
Side 2: 1,689
Difference: 512

chart

Side 1: 157
Side 2: 206
Difference: 49

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 14,951,563
Side 2: 8,794,510
Difference: 6,157,053

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,287,833
Side 2: 1,707,905
Difference: 420,072

chart

Oh no, we've been outed :eek:

So sad , so G is creating new account again :( , myb new tribe again ( bcs he lost one ... to crocky and abadon and other tql hypa no fyapa muapa we destroyed )

Dont worry i eat backstabbers and copycats like you everyday , i did it twice already i will do it again

But if you want ... copy more of our songs , just dont cry .

YOU EAT BACKSTABBERS???? HAHAHAHAHAHA
http://www.twstats.com/en100/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=11379141&type=&pn=-1
Only thing you've been eating is your own tribemates. Order and Chaos' worst enemy.

Nobody in their right minds would recruit a team of Omar and Flexo.

LOL. We play for our tribe - just check the war stats. Only an idiot wouldn't want them in their team.

Pink.Panther.

Reaction score
Side 1:
Players: Hot Eagle
Side 2:
Tribes: End!

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 47
Side 2: 564
Difference: 517

chart

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 6
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 284,031
Side 2: 3,790,062
Difference: 3,506,031

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 59,964
Side 2: 30,764
Difference: 29,200

chart

Keep Quite Hot Eagle, you haven't rimmed any backstabbers from last one month.. you can only hide behind your tribe mates and noble them later on :(