Heaven Let Your Light Shine Down: IL Declares War on Creati

DeletedUser121408

BDE reading 4 pages of forums. TM had 2 players at the start of the war with one of them being new. TM backstabbed as much as you did -_-. Goodbye
ps: tg smurf literally begged for us to noble him so he could co on our account

Deleted User - 10770065

9fd22c2cefb9e1e4fc1cee664ea4c8cd.png

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
Big Mood

Side 1:
Tribes: Creati
Side 2:
Tribes: ~IL~

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,842
Side 2: 2,071
Difference: 229

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 785
Side 2: 432
Difference: 353

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 12,410,266
Side 2: 12,141,427
Difference: 268,839

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6,552,012
Side 2: 3,532,195
Difference: 3,019,817

chart

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Over 200 less caps as a whole but 268k more points in nobling. Yikes. Dem barbs wont noble themselves i guess.

or you could view it as you guys only closing 268k in the gap of 20m in your best month to date. Worlds with speed 1 go long boys and it looks like creati is already counting their chickens. There is much war to be fought still. never seen such arrogance with only a 100 village lead after months :confused:

ill ask ronnie to sing the hook :p

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
or you could view it as you guys only closing 268k in the gap of 20m in your best month to date. Worlds with speed 1 go long boys and it looks like creati is already counting their chickens. There is much war to be fought still. never seen such arrogance with only a 100 village lead after months :confused:

Could just go back a couple of pages when IL were so hyped about their lead

Also why is everyone bming snakes? What's wrong with snakes? Important part of the ecosystem

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
BDE reading 4 pages of forums. TM had 2 players at the start of the war with one of them being new. TM backstabbed as much as you did -_-. Goodbye
ps: tg smurf literally begged for us to noble him so he could co on our account

TM was an egoistic snake who got busted up for it.

TG smurf was always happy with loz :* ly babycakes

DeletedUser121331

I was viewing it how it was presented. Last month.

Yes the Gap is large, you guys own a large portion of the world. But now that you basically have everything cleaned up and only have us to really fight against you are now resorting to nobling barbs, to maintain the growth that you are used to. Evidently that wont work either.

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I was viewing it how it was presented. Last month.

Yes the Gap is large, you guys own a large portion of the world. But now that you basically have everything cleaned up and only have us to really fight against you are now resorting to nobling barbs, to maintain the growth that you are used to. Evidently that wont work either.

Obviously nobling barbs was the not goal, but you guys do just as much barblinng. This stage of the game is a common time to barble and creati has definetly done the same (toka, unlucky, yourself pack, etc) and it can be done tactically so not sure what you’re on about.

We learned about some issues we didn’t know we had but we are patching them and getting better everyday. It never surprises me to see creati arrogance but I came out my externals hiatus just to remind everyone who is number 1 still and remind everyone that we’re to stay. I have complete faith in my tribe to pull through a short month of a long war.

DeletedUser81551

It's clear from the stats that IL has nobled much more barbs than Creati. So you saying we barble just as much as IL is not really a valid statement.

You came to remind everyone that you are number 1 and you are going to stay number 1? Lol that's a lot of confidence. A little too much actually considering how 'skilled' an average IL player is.

Anyways Good luck with your faith.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 10770065

Obviously nobling barbs was the not goal, but you guys do just as much barblinng. This stage of the game is a common time to barble and creati has definetly done the same (toka, unlucky, yourself pack, etc) and it can be done tactically so not sure what you’re on about.

We learned about some issues we didn’t know we had but we are patching them and getting better everyday. It never surprises me to see creati arrogance but I came out my externals hiatus just to remind everyone who is number 1 still and remind everyone that we’re to stay. I have complete faith in my tribe to pull through a short month of a long war.

Not really sure what you expect... you guys when you were in the lead/nobling ex-IPOD players were bragging and were saying that the world would be over in a few months and what not. Of course Creati are going to do around the same when such stuff was said before when they turn the war around. It's not really arrogance.

Nor do I think you can call others arrogant, Kim.

xd.gif

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Pretty sure it was more than a 2000 village advantage? Considering that Hang had a considerable position up north and ADON were aiding IL down south.

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

I must say, I am fully enjoying this world, and both sides deserve credit at times for their inputs.

I hope this world continues how it is giving us all a pleasant war.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Dont drag me into this. You filthy swine

wibo08

Fire and blood, silver for those vulnerable to silver, and steel for those who are not.