Where credit is due

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
-- correct me if I'm wrong --
I've given beast a hard time this world but the fact remains both beast & code have respected every diplomatic relations this entire world (that I'm aware of) while 100 has not. All 3 has done an amazing job so far but will this be 100s downfall? This is a tribute to the ones out there that still respect the cool down instead of catching major tribes off guard for easy gains. Good job people

Last edited:

DeletedUser103748

Yeah, we only considered backstabbing Code for a brief period. We didn't actually do it. That's what separates us from shady 100 noobs.

DeletedUser97716

The coalition has had its members attempt to backstab each other but we stand tall and fight against the backstabber we may be down but we will come back with vengeance and win the world in the end game it will be code beast vs coalition and beast will surprisingly crumble first then code

DeletedUser103748

I dont know who you are , but coalition doesn't exist anymore , if you want to create trouble for my tribe ,you are probably from end ( magic)

crocky is that you ?

It doesn't matter what you call yourselves now. You won't be here long anyways. But please, don't turn this into another K44 spam thread. We've heard enough.

DeletedUser119960

nah he is thebosspigg in 100. Everything he says is utter lies

DeletedUser122108

I've been wondering which would backstab the other sooner, BEAST or Code. Despite the skype pic posted here by Crocky, my bet is on BEAST. They have the perfect opportunity right now, and haven't been nobling much (saving up nobles?). Hmm... seems like they knew this was coming... o_O

You claim your in BEAST but you didn't know why they are saving up nobles by that time to OP OMG and the second time you talk about BEAST backstabbing Code. Hmm..

DeletedUser122173

It's just embarrassing when trolls pretend to be in other tribes just to try destroy their reputation publicly.

DeletedUser103748

You claim your in BEAST but you didn't know why they are saving up nobles by that time to OP OMG and the second time you talk about BEAST backstabbing Code. Hmm..

You've never changed tribes before?

Let me clarify, for all of the people who can't seem to keep up. I wasn't in Beast at the time I wrote that, you're right. But I am preeetty sure possibly attacking Code was at least discussed before I got here. Hey, maybe I am wrong. Just a grunt anyways.

DeletedUser122108

Fair enough. Hmm you saying BEAST will declare on Coalition? They won't be here for longs anyway, right?

DeletedUser103748

Fair enough. Hmm you saying BEAST will declare on Coalition? They won't be here for longs anyway, right?

Like I said, I am just a grunt. I just don't have faith in them to get their act together tbh

DeletedUser121624

I've given beast a hard time this world but the fact remains both beast & code have respected every diplomatic relations this entire world (that I'm aware of) while 100 has not. All 3 has done an amazing job so far but will this be 100s downfall? This is a tribute to the ones out there that still respect the cool down instead of catching major tribes off guard for easy gains. Good job people

I don't get it, our leadership screwed up by not negotiating a cooldown within the alliance and when the w91 part of the premade pushed the recruitment of Zotten and Amazing they realised they screwed up and started up making lies about there being a cooldown when there actually wasn't just in hopes to get help from other tribes.

I was warned before joining this tribe about the shady stuff they pull and to see it here again just made me angry, especially when they're selfishness killed the tribe.
I quit the day 100 declared on us.