Cracking the code by PRESSA, ODZ Family v.s Code

DeletedUser121413

based on the fact of around 20 millions defeated opponents while defending, it should be around 210 nukes. I myself didn't expect Code front would break this easily. Seems they can't do anything without code, Better to be academy tribe of them.

However seems BEAST lost some supports in the front too.
Nu i nx BEAST 88.154 yesterday
Ned Stark. BEAST 72.156 yesterday
Killa Gorilla BEAST 46.003 yesterday
I-AM-GROOT BEAST 35.650 yesterday

I ask a friend and I think the ODD is 20,900,000 or thereabout. With each nuke 7000 axe 3000 lc and 250 ram being worth 69000 ODA point, I calculate that as 302 Nukes dead for 30 villages.

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
We are not celebrating the fact that we took a few villages, we are celebrating the fact that you guys played hella lot worse than I expected. We mostly hit "stacks" and despite that our oda where not far from your odd. Not even included what you lost outside the villages or how much of your deff we killed in our villages.

We didn't even use all firepower on one OP, I didn't even send snipekills or time deff. Still took villages for some reason. I was just hoping to kill some deff.

Your move Code

Deleted User - 10017355

I ask a friend and I think the ODD is 20,900,000 or thereabout. With each nuke 7000 axe 3000 lc and 250 ram being worth 69000 ODA point, I calculate that as 302 Nukes dead for 30 villages.

You've been less convincing than Glen was about your tribe all world. Or so my friend said...

Edit: Who sends nukes without the obligatory 150+ cats anyway?

DeletedUser50733

based on the fact of around 20 millions defeated opponents while defending, it should be around 210 nukes. I myself didn't expect Code front would break this easily. Seems they can't do anything without code, Better to be academy tribe of them.

You think Code have broken because you capped 30 villages in a tribe wide Op? :oops:

At 700k~ ODD gained per vill lost, I’m happy with that for our allies, that’s a good showing.

Of course we lost some supports, what did you think, we weren’t going to help stack our ally? Given the size disparity between ODZ and Code there was never any doubt about our defense being in K55 ;) and we will have lots of nukes there soon too, you can count on that :)

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Depends on what the nuke is for. Cats is kinda useless on fat stacks. Just put 150 more rams and fill up the gap with 450 axes or something and you got yourself a stack killer.

Now if you were to smash backline, that's a whole different thing. That's why you have 2 different nuke groups. So question is more, who the hell always have cats in their villages?

And we are counting on beast supporting you.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
We are not celebrating the fact that we took a few villages, we are celebrating the fact that you guys played hella lot worse than I expected. We mostly hit "stacks" and despite that our oda where not far from your odd. Not even included what you lost outside the villages or how much of your deff we killed in our villages.

We didn't even use all firepower on one OP, I didn't even send snipekills or time deff. Still took villages for some reason. I was just hoping to kill some deff.

Your move Code

Sorry just for clarification why would you intentionally not time def or antisinpes or use all the firepower you have available for you? The best way to win in TW is overwhelming force and always has been. When you say things like "we didnt even do x/y/z" that it just implies that you actually cant do those things

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
First off, if we use it all and it didn't go well, then we cannot strike again. And now we can strike again soon. So disagree on your tactic there but whatever works for you.

Curiosity mostly, can you handle it even without snipekills? What is codes skill level. I'm not used to actually noble something at the first OP, we usually just get info of the enemies skill and try to kill some deff until strike 2. But well, different tactics

ToPaT

Curiosity mostly, can you handle it even without snipekills? What is codes skill level. I'm not used to actually noble something at the first OP, we usually just get info of the enemies skill and try to kill some deff until strike 2. But well, different tactics

1. Don't take my sniping away from me, I love that. (Kinda like Ichigo vs Byakuya on Bleach, when he get's bankai)
2. It varies on a player to player base. (even then coplayer to coplayer base)

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yeah Code didn't do nothing else than took some villas from me while they known that I am on vacations and can't play active. But it seems they lost all my captured villas :oops:

PRESSA

DeletedUser50733

Please don’t do an Omg and start singing after just one Op...look how that went for them ;)

Many twists and turns still to come, war is never just one battle. Beast and Code literally have every option covered (take note rim tribe that’s attacking me) :D

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Yeah Code didn't do nothing else than took some villas from me while they known that I am on vacations and can't play active. But it seems they lost all my captured villas :oops:

PRESSA
We still have 2 of them
I'm enjoying the Balkan cuisine they are providing me with now :)

ToPaT

PRESSA

Just enjoy your vacation, can't ruin it over a text based online game. (rolls eyes), surely you can set a sitter or something? Also, if I had attacked you, I literally had no idea you was on vacation.

Haram B

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

how about no

DeletedUser119182

Code will see results.

PRESSSSSAAAA results for their attacks/Trains.

LORD HEXOR

Nocturne

Reaction score
Like 200-300 nukes is alot to ””lose”” at this stage of the game?

Then how much deff are you guys playing? Must be really afraid of us lol

DeletedUser117865

Your move Code

You’d probably be singing a different tune about stacks if you didn’t have to use boosters...

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Like 200-300 nukes is alot to ””lose”” at this stage of the game?

Then how much deff are you guys playing? Must be really afraid of us lol

Considering our account only had 10 nukes max at any point in this world, yes. It's alot o0
Then again, not everyone has had an easy road so far :)
For an opening OP 15+ days in the making from the largest family in this world it was very dissapointing. I expected more, some of your largest players didn't even participate.

You had a perfectly good chance but you only made minimal gains, I hope for your sakes you will be allowed many more chances in the future, they will be needed.

Not saying everything went bad of course, you did well in some points along the front :) And Code certainly has things to improve on as well.