Where credit is due

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
I don't get it, our leadership screwed up by not negotiating a cooldown within the alliance and when the w91 part of the premade pushed the recruitment of Zotten and Amazing they realised they screwed up and started up making lies about there being a cooldown when there actually wasn't just in hopes to get help from other tribes.

I was warned before joining this tribe about the shady stuff they pull and to see it here again just made me angry, especially when they're selfishness killed the tribe.
I quit the day 100 declared on us.

They recruited people they shouldn't have, pissing off their allies and turning them against themselves.
Basically the same thing I did to them on W91. Funny, you'd think they wouldn't make the same mistake.

DeletedUser121624

They recruited people they shouldn't have, pissing off their allies and turning them against themselves.
Basically the same thing I did to them on W91. Funny, you'd think they wouldn't make the same mistake.

Didn't they backstab you insanely hard on w91?

I don't get why people here think their words hold any meaning, they're mostly lies...

King Banana

Way to strengthen your tribe Vahtos, in a topic about political reputation.

He is not a member of Beast.

thebigt625

I've given beast a hard time this world but the fact remains both beast & code have respected every diplomatic relations this entire world (that I'm aware of) while 100 has not. All 3 has done an amazing job so far but will this be 100s downfall? This is a tribute to the ones out there that still respect the cool down instead of catching major tribes off guard for easy gains. Good job people

So what exactly is the topic of this thread? Just praising Beast/Code and disparaging 100? Does it count out every other major tribe out there?

Or are you mad weeks later about 100 declaring on HUGS after having plenty of reasons to do so and you're lying about the circumstances to convince the public of something?

Lemme guess, getting wrecked ig? :rolleyes:

DeletedUser103748

Way to strengthen your tribe Vahtos, in a topic about political reputation.

He is not a member of Beast.

In a thread about political reputation.

HAHAHA. This was just made to trash talk, without having any clue what you're talking about. I was following the precedent. :D

DeletedUser119075

100 is a bad tribe,
Odz sucks real bad
BEAST are 70% noobs
Misery.... Lol.

Now let's all just be friends and pretend to be all godly players.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Didn't they backstab you insanely hard on w91?

I don't get why people here think their words hold any meaning, they're mostly lies...

Aye, we were allied. My tribe was fighting the #1 tribe who was twice our size, they were nearly as large and promised to help but kept postponing. Then they decided to attack another tribe, one who was actually helping us rather than our allies. Lots of back and forth but it was clear that they were going to just sit on the sidelines and clean up whoever won in our war. So I decided not to be their puppet and recruit the few disorganized people not yet in their tribe or in our enemies and try and fight them all off like that. It went quite well tbh, but it took to much out of me to try and lead a tribe like that, I had to quit.
But yeah, they tried to get to much out of their alliance while giving nothing back in return.

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Please dont start talk about w91, we all know who make those dirty thinks lol

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
100 is a bad tribe,
Odz sucks real bad
BEAST are 70% noobs
Misery.... Lol.

Hey troll. Show us who you are im pretty sure you are the only one noob here lol Show me who you are ,any of rimmed your ass?

Deleted User - 10017355

When you throw chat, but aren't in the top 50.

giphy.gif

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So what exactly is the topic of this thread? Just praising Beast/Code and disparaging 100? Does it count out every other major tribe out there?

Or are you mad weeks later about 100 declaring on HUGS after having plenty of reasons to do so and you're lying about the circumstances to convince the public of something?

Lemme guess, getting wrecked ig? :rolleyes:
Yea man totally getting wrecked and I'm so mad right now I could set this entire place on fire. Just let it all burn. Honesty I give praise and this is how you repay me?? Bs aside the post did state all the tribes out there that respect their diplomatic agreements so there's your answer. Tribes like BM & ODZ are worth noting but hey I did say correct me if I'm wrong

Last edited:

DeletedUser120693

100 is a bad tribe,
Odz sucks real bad
BEAST are 70% noobs
Misery.... Lol.

I totally disagree to you my friend. 100, ODZ, and beast were great tribes! Cant wait to see the final war between them :)

ferociousZ

Reaction score
100 wont fight ODZ until they secure the west. They will leave ODZ to fight beast then war the victor in my opinion