Cracking the code by PRESSA, ODZ Family v.s Code

DeletedUser115770

Considering our account only had 10 nukes max at any point in this world, yes. It's alot o0
Then again, not everyone has had an easy road so far :)
For an opening OP 15+ days in the making from the largest family...

300 nukes for a tribe with more than 2400 villages is only 12.50% of the villages, see while we said we didn't even use our full force we meant it :)
It was an OP for an strike and killing some defenses. But as i said before i didn't expect code's front would break this easily while they had BEAST troops in their villages too.

Also it's not right to say there was 10 nukes for each cap, Code knows better how many of their front villages or even their second line villages are now clear.

At the end it should be considered that i see 2 of code's players are even using defensive troops on us. So what is the meaning of that, I believe they would leave their accounts soon after one OP and that's a success for ODZ

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
300 nukes for a tribe with more than 2400 villages is only 12.50% of the villages, see while we said we didn't even use our full force we meant it :)
It was an OP for an strike and killing some defenses. But as i said before i didn't expect code's front would break this easily while they had BEAST troops in their villages too.

Also it's not right to say there was 10 nukes for each cap, Code knows better how many of their front villages or even their second line villages are now clear.

At the end it should be considered that i see 2 of code's players are even using defensive troops on us. So what is the meaning of that, I believe they would leave their accounts soon after one OP and that's a success for ODZ

You misunderstand.
You had Code in a situation similar to what Hugs was in, we were preoccupied with Misery and this was apparently to your design.
100 gained about a 100 caps in their first OP (Heh) and many more shortly after.
You hesitated and waited 2 weeks longer, you allowed Beast to send some support and for us to prep as well, and after 2 weeks less than half of your tribe launched and you only gained a 3rd of what hour rivals achieved.

Basically, you showed the world you're weak... Your friends might find this useful and will consider leaving you as last since they know you can be beat. Or might turn on you once they finish their business elsewhere, regardless you reassured them.
Your enemies are equally assured, if this is what you can come up with given your numbers, we can take it. (Like you said, the amount of nukes wasnt that much for a tribe your size)
I hope for your sake the slackers will step up, or the ones doing all the work might decide it's not worth it.
Everyone in w100 was waiting to see what this newly established tribe was capable off, apparently a mildly succesful OP with half their members participating was worth gloating over on the externals. W100 is now reassured :)

> Sorry for eventual spelling errors or bad formatting,I'm on my phone at work and feeling bored.

DeletedUser103748

You misunderstand.
You had Code in a situation similar to what Hugs was in, we were preoccupied with Misery and this was apparently to your design.
100 gained about a 100 caps in their first OP (Heh) and many more shortly after.
You hesitated and waited 2 weeks longer, you allowed Beast to send some support and for us to prep as well, and after 2 weeks less than half of your tribe launched and you only gained a 3rd of what hour rivals achieved.

Basically, you showed the world you're weak... Your friends might find this useful and will consider leaving you as last since they know you can be beat. Or might turn on you once they finish their business elsewhere, regardless you reassured them.
Your enemies are equally assured, if this is what you can come up with given your numbers, we can take it. (Like you said, the amount of nukes wasnt that much for a tribe your size)
I hope for your sake the slackers will step up, or the ones doing all the work might decide it's not worth it.
Everyone in w100 was waiting to see what this newly established tribe was capable off, apparently a mildly succesful OP with half their members participating was worth gloating over on the externals. W100 is now reassured :)

> Sorry for eventual spelling errors or bad formatting,I'm on my phone at work and feeling bored.

This is a sad attempt to try to get others to attack ODZ. You can do better, Jasper.

The same as you say that one OP doesn't make the war, one OP doesn't make ODZ weak. But this post makes it seem like Code will be rolling over and dying, if they are already resorting to trying to get others to attack ODZ. Losing over 30 villages in under 24 hours on the very first wave isn't good, so stop trying to rationalize it and just do better.

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You misunderstand.

Storng words from someone who lost to Stefan :(:(

DeletedUser115770

You misunderstand.
100 gained about a 100 caps in their first OP (Heh) and many more shortly after...

At first it should be considered as tribe's tactic to use how much of their offense for the first strike. I can assure you more than of 90% who was assigned for nukes/nobles did their job well.

It's kind of funny that after the first OP you're demanding other tribes to attack ODZ family, If you call ODZ that weak i'm sure that you can do better and not waiting for other tribes. lol

Also as i said before those nukes went through easily to the code's front villages and that was why we only lost 300 nukes for the first strike, I didn't say we only throw 300 nukes!! by the way as we can see here
Side 1:
Tribes: Swedes, ODZ
Side 2:
Tribes: Code, BEAST

Timeframe: 22/08/2018 00:00:00 to 22/08/2018 19:57:50

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 12
Difference: 11

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 211,581
Side 2: 109,537
Difference: 102,044

chart
ODZ family still got 23 villages with only 2.3 mil units defeated and that's still the result of the broken front. All i'm saying is that based on your answer(You hesitated and waited 2 weeks longer, you allowed Beast to send some support and for us to prep as well, and after 2 weeks less than half of your tribe launched and you only gained a 3rd of what hour rivals achieved) and still loosing this much of villages after preparing well!! and getting some supports from allies, you still lost 30 villages, doesn't that shows you as a weak tribe?

Haram B

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
in a simplest way that ODZ can understand.
current rank 1 ODD is Hugs 57.08 M
Code increased 20M last night which is close to 1/3 of total ODD of rank 1

but of course you didnt use all your "fire power" :D
are you a split tribe ? some group used the other and wanted them to clean ? care to explain that "fire power" concept to us ?

Nocturne

Reaction score
Does it really matter how much nukes we used or not?

You where given more than enought time to prepare for us, and you still did a shit job

And after you are nobled completly you Will still have Done a shit job

And If we are as bad as you say, Then how bad are you that is losing villages to a bad tribe?, with bad planning?, and worse execution?

Haram B

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
now we know you are not just bad, but impulsive and have a bad temper too no wondwer why not everyone sent their full fire power

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
What is this, first world code players played?

You can't over expand. To take 100 villages in one op isn't necessarily the best thing to do, it leaves little time for stabilizing the front and the villages is easily lost. We never tried to take 100 villages since we think it's stupid, we would loose most directly, allowing your stupid ass to think you have a chance. I'd rather take an lower amount and kill off some stacks/frontal deff. Allowing us to stabilize the village we take and make sure to push forward.

You might think it's an stupid tactic, it's the tactic from .se that I created. However, we shall see if we are doing the right thing or not. Right now it's up to you to prove us otherwise

a.K.a elmoo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
300 nukes for 30 villas, for me, its pretty efficient, considering its the 1st OP and tribes had a lot of time to prepare frontline. Will see after the next OP who was the "winner" here, odz with 30+ villas or CODE with 300 nukes killed