Cracking the code by PRESSA, ODZ Family v.s Code

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Exactly stacked fronts everywhere with a surprised atk. 300 mustered nukes in that time frame is impressive

DeletedUser119960

Well said :D But then again us beast wont need to play dirty with buffs like some people (cogh)

DeletedUser50733

Well said :D But then again us beast wont need to play dirty with buffs like some people (cogh)

Shame we in Beast didn’t manage to get any to use on ODZ :oops:

Jokes, I won’t need mine for ODZ :p

And get in line for you to come to us? Dude at ODZ pace we will have come and taken you before you’ve got even halfway. You took 30~ villages in an op that took almost three weeks to organise. At the rate Beast are nobling an Op a day wouldn’t slow us down.

Long way to go fellas. I wouldn’t crow just yet.

I’d start thinking about internals instead. :cool:

mushr00m

Shame we in Beast didn’t manage to get any to use on ODZ :oops:

Jokes, I won’t need mine for ODZ :p

And get in line for you to come to us? Dude at ODZ pace we will have come and taken you before you’ve got even halfway. You took 30~ villages in an op that took almost three weeks to organise. At the rate Beast are nobling an Op a day wouldn’t slow us down.

Long way to go fellas. I wouldn’t crow just yet.

I’d start thinking about internals instead. :cool:

Yikes

Deleted User - 10017355

You guys should really stop comparing yourselves to the abysmal effort HUGs showed against 100, just making yourself look silly.

DeletedUser115571

Good or Bad. Yes what is good and what is bad is no doubt differt to how you percieve the world.

I think it was bad for Beat to start to attack ODZ and hence get the war going without having an OP prepared. To led ODZ get the first OP in while Code and BEAST mainly faked was a poor play. ODZ gained momentum from that. Sure enough Code got an OP going to land roughly 24 hours later. The problem with that was ofcourse that 35ish frontvillages by then where gone so the final touch in their OP obviously got somewhat stung.

Now there has been a lot of talks about what a village is worth. CODE BEAST lost 35 villages due to the OP from SWEDE and ODZ. from what you say is over 200 nukes killed. I have not counted but a good few nukes were going to the graveyard in the retalion op, and for what. For nearly an hour you had gained two villages in total, but within the hour you were down a village counted from 5 minutes before your OP until now. I will really enjoy you telling us that it is better to gain no villages for dead nukes rather than taking 35 and lose offensive power for a few days.. I am not here to flame, but I think it is in order to say that if ODZs op was poor. Your OP was pisspoor.

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
idk what are BEAST player writting here, they are just like code, nobling the villas from tribes who were beaten by other tribes lol

DeletedUser115770

Code in defense : Loosing 30 villages in the first OP while based on their posts they had more than 3 weeks to be prepared

Code in offense : small local OPs, basically hitting big stacks. They already had an OP on ODZ(23-23:30ST) trying to take some villages, What was the result?

Code in Forums : Shouting, Big mouth, Trying to show themselves better, Trying to convince other tribes attack ODZ

You can't run away from the truth guys.

DeletedUser121389

I find that war results are often inversely proportional to the ammount of bragging/arguing you do on public forums :)

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Not sure why size would be brought up into a debate... both tribes started during opening so if one outgrew the other how is that anyone's problem :/