Forum account deletion?

halko

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I just received notification that my forum account would be deleted as it no longer has a game user attached (it hasn't for many years):
> The game account with the nickname "halko" was recently deleted from the game. To ensure the removal of all data, this forum account will also be removed in the next few days.

I've been on these forums for 12 years despite not being hugely active in recent years. Playing TW on and off for longer than that, just not under the name halko -- I have reputation within the community, yet you're threatening to delete my account? How can I stop this? Is this a recent change?

(Sorry for raising a forum post, I'm unable to respond to the message...)

DeletedUser59586

Same, though I managed to raise a support ticket by using my email instead of my now deleted account, would like to know what will happen to all of my post history and private messages.

Upvote 0

meeeeeeeeeee

Cupcake
Reaction score
Timo talked to Jirki for me and the only thing we can do is "send in a ticket and hope for the best, that's pretty much all that can be done" :'(

Upvote 0

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
We're aware of issues pertaining this and looking into it. Hopefully we'll be able to clear things up tomorrow, so please have patience.

Upvote 0

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Hey guys

If you received such a message, please contact support within 5 days after having received the message with the game account linked to your forum account and explain the issue. We will take care of it from there.

Thx

Upvote 0

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
So I'm not allowed a forum account any longer if I have no current game account?

Please create a ticket (if you no longer own the game acc, do it with another acc. But preferably the same one :/ ) . We can only check stuff (what is and what is not possible) from there.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Upvote 0

DeletedUser

This thread reminded me to save my iconic Goldberg username. Thanks @halko

I will die with this username under my control. I will pass this username off to a heir in my will. Not Cheryl though. Cheryl is not getting anything.

Upvote 0

meeeeeeeeeee

Cupcake
Reaction score
We're aware of issues pertaining this and looking into it. Hopefully we'll be able to clear things up tomorrow, so please have patience.
Hey guys

If you received such a message, please contact support within 5 days after having received the message with the game account linked to your forum account and explain the issue. We will take care of it from there.

Thx
Thanks guys tis much appreciated!
<3

Upvote 0

DeletedUser89097

I got same message but was sent to an email account that not set up for this game name the email that was set up for this account got hacked and i tried getting this game name changed to a new email but couldnt get tribal wars to do that

Upvote 0