Please tell me about w100

DeletedUser2248

Obviously there was alot of hype surrounding w100 and I had always intended playing it as I held alot of hope in it being a really good and challenging world. But once I managed to take a breather from the game I realised how much of a bad idea that would have been for me!

It seems to me that the player numbers are still quite low and not in the range of the first few worlds which I had hoped was an outside chance, but that aside what has the world been like? Im sure there has been the usual bitch fights regarding loyalty and backstabbing, etc but what Im really interested to know is if there has been a higher level of skill/tactics than other worlds? were there better (and perhaps more) premades? is it fun? Did many of the old farts return? (holly doesnt count, because he never leaves)

Im interested in your opinions if you would be prepared to share :)

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Welcome back lippa. No comment from me I've been absent for the last 25 worlds so hard for me too compare

a.K.a elmoo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Inno made a mistake, by opening w101 just after w100, which resulted new players joining w101 instead of w100.

Also, lack of marketing did the job as well. Imagine what could happen if they made small ad calling for veterans...

But there have been a lot of quality players, and we just had to play this one, who knows if we get those settings ever again

Michael Corleone.

Obviously there was alot of hype surrounding w100 and I had always intended playing it as I held alot of hope in it being a really good and challenging world. But once I managed to take a breather from the game I realised how much of a bad idea that would have been for me!

It seems to me that the player numbers are still quite low and not in the range of the first few worlds which I had hoped was an outside chance, but that aside what has the world been like? Im sure there has been the usual bitch fights regarding loyalty and backstabbing, etc but what Im really interested to know is if there has been a higher level of skill/tactics than other worlds? were there better (and perhaps more) premades? is it fun? Did many of the old farts return? (holly doesnt count, because he never leaves)

Im interested in your opinions if you would be prepared to share :)
Yo Lippa whats up brotha!

So the playerbase continues to shrink, they haven't merged the servers quick enough or started the process too late so the amount of players is dwindling. Not to mention, they "accidentally" decided to open a P2W world within a week of this one opening. I don't really follow the politics of this world much; some old farts returned, I don't know if any of them were well known from your day or anything like that unfortunately.

Personal Opinion: If you aren't playing, don't comeback to play, ever. I come on here, view some threads, that's all the TW dose I need. I don't need to play another world ever again.

Lost One

W100 has basically been ruined by INNO's accident. a few select players have massive amounts of boosters, while everyone else has none ....

Sad , although I prefer a PP world... i liked that w100 was supposed to be even ground for everyone...

DeletedUser66411

w100 had the potential to be the best world since w80, in my opinion. If Inno didn't intentionally open w101 3 days after w100 we would of had the biggest world in a long time. Instead, we have a small world that still had quite a few more premades than other current worlds. It has still been a tremendously interesting world despite the small size with many wars between premades already with many tribes left still in contention for a world win or at the very least the potential to make an impact on the world. In comparison most current worlds would be approaching or already at end war by this stage.

This world has had some great forum activity and still has some great players and tribes left which hopefully is going to result in a long and fun end game. That being said there will always be that "what if" Inno had not purposely sabotaged this world and we could of had a real world to remember.

DeletedUser111461

I don't think a none pp world every 5 or so worlds would be to much to ask to be honest. It used to be none, then one on one off, now every world is pp. Bit greedy, but with no one playing in the future there will be no one to buy/spend pp if they don't start to do what players want.

a.K.a elmoo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yes, but they will make some mistakes again if they dont earn enough money, so if they can promise us what we want, I'd gladly accept "10th world system". It would be win-win

DeletedUser111461

At the rate/speed worlds go right now i feel every 5 is a fine number. Generally there is only going to be a handful of worlds running at one time unlike in the past.

a.K.a elmoo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Also some marketing would be good. How many vets are out there browsing some boring stuff, wishing to play but they dont like pp worlds and other new settings. Small adv on youtube with paladin saying "veterans, we have a world for you" can do a lot

DeletedUser50733

Also some marketing would be good. How many vets are out there browsing some boring stuff, wishing to play but they dont like pp worlds and other new settings. Small adv on youtube with paladin saying "veterans, we have a world for you" can do a lot
I have so many of my old w19 and w26 world winner friends on fb etc - a good chunk of them would be interested in this.

DeletedUser66411

I don't think a none pp world every 5 or so worlds would be to much to ask to be honest. It used to be none, then one on one off, now every world is pp. Bit greedy, but with no one playing in the future there will be no one to buy/spend pp if they don't start to do what players want.
The thing is when they introduced p2w they never had the non p2w worlds as recommended worlds which leaves us with the same issue we have here.

DeletedUser111461

This may be true i never actually looked into it much, i just knew odd numbers were no pp worlds back then.