Where credit is due

DeletedUser121624

They got rather close, just letting them know we’re here :)

Now we killing their nobles, and their support as soon as it lands :rolleyes:

Mm ODA

Of course Beast/Code is winning the ODZ war heavily so making more allies in the world to start another war sounds like a great idea!
All you need to do is piss off Chaos/Order and you're basically rimmed!

DeletedUser121624

And who are you ?
Ign ?
And what is your connection to Chaos/Order?
Are you myb Ashlandic or Hot Eagle , so you know what would Chaos/Order do ?

Just asking :/

Come one Stefan, i'm sure you know who i am!

DeletedUser50733

Of course Beast/Code is winning the ODZ war heavily so making more allies in the world to start another war sounds like a great idea!
Mmm getting that quoted.

So I guess I’ll play along, we should just let 100’s nobles through then yes? :oops: ....yeah, No not gonna happen.

I’m sure Chaos/Order will do as they please. I doubt they’re silly enough to be a puppet tribe for a larger tribe :oops::rolleyes:

DeletedUser121624

Mmm getting that quoted.

So I guess I’ll play along, we should just let 100’s nobles through then yes? :oops: ....yeah, No not gonna happen.

I’m sure Chaos/Order will do as they please. I doubt they’re silly enough to be a puppet tribe for a larger tribe :oops::rolleyes:

Oh you mean like code? :oops:

Like how Code shared Edge with Beast and Beast was instructed to land after Code while the deal was they would land before Code?
And how Beast refused to let Code help with OMG?

And now how you clearly care more about stopping a competitor cap villages than preventing your ally lose villages...

DeletedUser50733

Oh you mean like code? :oops:

Like how Code shared Edge with Beast and Beast was instructed to land after Code while the deal was they would land before Code?
And how Beast refused to let Code help with OMG?

And now how you clearly care more about stopping a competitor cap villages than preventing your ally lose villages...
Lol Omg were a country mile away from Code, there was no common interest there - Code had their own objectives at that time. It’s not like we needed any help either.

Play the long game. Beast are here to win the world, so quite clearly we will stop a competitor capping if the opportunity arises. Code’s help is in hand, don’t you worry. They’ll be here for the win with us.

See the bigger picture. Soon 100 have a choice to make, you’re running out of food. North, or East? Beast got loadsa food. Not making a move for you to then move in that direction and feed off our work :cool:

blckdrgn1

I'd rather get rimmed than sit with allies/naps in 359 degrees around me, like the 100 tribe is.

DeletedUser50733

And you think that would stop them from eating tribes with diplomacy with them....lol

This being my point regarding puppet tribes :oops:

If 100 decide to buddy up with everyone in an attempt to remove their only threat (Beast/Code alliance), more fool the tribes who buy into that. People talked the talk against Beast but when it came down to it we were the only ones walking the walk.

Knock, Gents, Para, Omg - they all tried. They all talked a good fight. And they all got bulldozed out the way.

Soon as we start smashing up those who hit us, 100 will sack them off and eat from the other side before Beast get too big on the free food. Personally, I don’t mind what happens, I just want a decent frontline. The last fantastic opponents I had a FL with on TW were, well, I’m in their tribe now.

Let’s see what goes down.

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
This being my point regarding puppet tribes :oops:

If 100 decide to buddy up with everyone in an attempt to remove their only threat (Beast/Code alliance), more fool the tribes who buy into that. People talked the talk against Beast but when it came down to it we were the only ones walking the walk.

Knock, Gents, Para, Omg - they all tried. They all talked a good fight. And they all got bulldozed out the way.

Soon as we start smashing up those who hit us, 100 will sack them off and eat from the other side before Beast get too big on the free food. Personally, I don’t mind what happens, I just want a decent frontline. The last fantastic opponents I had a FL with on TW were, well, I’m in their tribe now.

Let’s see what goes down.

I honestly have no idea why people still think code/beast are a threat to anyone

blckdrgn1

The fact that you guys are resorting to a "make 100 look bad" campaign on the externals tells me enough about how you guys see your chances on winning this world on your skill.
How much skill does it take to buy 100 noble packages with a credit card sir?

DeletedUser103748

How much skill does it take to buy 100 noble packages with a credit card sir?

I have bought 0 packs, and I am sure my account is larger than yours. Never even got the offer (was on the app when it was released). What's your next excuse, because that one won't stick.

While we are at it, I know a very credible source in Beast who was bragging about how many packs their tribwmates had gotten to purchase. Hmm...

@NathanPotter, that was a better attempt than Jasper's to get people to attack 100. But still desperate and pathetic. You can't talk yourselves up at the same time as you try to say 100 is the bigger threat. I know it's hard, but you have to pick one.

blckdrgn1

I have bought 0 packs, and I am sure my account is larger than yours. Never even got the offer (was on the app when it was released). What's your next excuse, because that one won't stick.

While we are at it, I know a very credible source in Beast who was bragging about how many packs their tribwmates had gotten to purchase. Hmm...

@NathanPotter, that was a better attempt than Jasper's to get people to attack 100. But still desperate and pathetic. You can't talk yourselves up at the same time as you try to say 100 is the bigger threat. I know it's hard, but you have to pick one.

lol glen you post more fake news than CNN. I know a very credible source in 100 who told me you bought tons of packs. Hmm....