Cracking the code by PRESSA, ODZ Family v.s Code

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So both tribes suck at attacking? Or both sides deliberately sent bad ops knowing they wouldn’t cap much? o_O Who knows

DeletedUser122108

"Posting in public" skill...

Vlad The Impaler got rimmed and you here trolling? Your in OBEY right, go co play someone in 100 then troll here when you already have an account honey. Otherwise, your just like Vahtos trolling then pretending playing in BEAST when hes not even relevant in this world :D

arabela

I troll when i am in the mood, ok? Thx :)

And yes, Vlad the impaler account was rimmed but it is like 2 months since that happened and already playing in another account since then....

Thx, bai!

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
It´s been about a week into the war and time for the weekly stats.

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 76
Side 2: 39
Difference: 37

chart

As you can see in the stats there have not been so much action in conquered villages. Although code/beast side has not had an OP yet so the stats might change soon.

In terms of killing units, the ODZ side has a lot more ODA than beast/code. But as I said earlier, they have not yet had an OP so it might change in the few days.

In terms of nuke effectiveness so far:

ODZ/Swedes attack 19.311.004 ODZ Defend 10.359.327
Beast/code attack 6.637.041 beast/code defend 25.454.914

We se that ODZ/swedes have just under 0,76 offensive point per enemy defensive point in OD.
Beast/Code on the same time have 0,64 offensive point per enemy defensive point in OD.

Stats are now showing that ODZ/Swedes are slightly in the lead in terms of villages and nuke effectiveness.

In terms of OPs ODZ/swedes only launched one during this week.
Meanwhile we are Patiently waiting for code/beast first OP.

Abel out

DeletedUser119182

All they can do is send long range noble trains in their ops which we will snipe

cause all their front troops are ded and gone.

LORD HEXOR

DeletedUser103748

Vlad The Impaler got rimmed and you here trolling? Your in OBEY right, go co play someone in 100 then troll here when you already have an account honey. Otherwise, your just like Vahtos trolling then pretending playing in BEAST when hes not even relevant in this world :D

I'm sorry, who are you?

DeletedUser117803

well, well, well.
if it isn't the dramatic and duplicitous MINT god.

how frightening it must be to live inside your head.

how does it feel being all alone and generally loathed?
call
1-800-Ineed-Love

Deleted User - 10017355

Ease up soldier, that's your newest recruit you're trolling.

DeletedUser103748

07ee2f21f5cf99afb9902b4ea0267c3f.png

Code... are you ok? Maybe we'll hear from their leader, Word Smith, soon?

DeletedUser115770

Side 1:
Tribes: Code, BEAST
Side 2:
Tribes: ODZ, Swedes

Timeframe: 21/08/2018 00:00:00 to 24/08/2018 15:42:08

Side 1: 27
Side 2: 102
Difference: 75

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 243,969
Side 2: 909,180
Difference: 665,211

chart

In recent 4 days, If you check the stats More than 90% of that caps in stats are from recapping. Still waiting to see their first joint OP with BEAST.

And here I thought the strat was to wait for me to die of old age and then send out Denis's Op.

Hope you can send out your OP before you die :D

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Side 1:
Tribes: Code, BEAST
Side 2:
Tribes: ODZ, Swedes

Timeframe: 21/08/2018 00:00:00 to 24/08/2018 15:42:08

Side 1: 27
Side 2: 102
Difference: 75

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 243,969
Side 2: 909,180
Difference: 665,211

chart

In recent 4 days, If you check the stats More than 90% of that caps in stats are from recapping. Still waiting to see their first joint OP with BEAST.

Hope you can send out your OP before you die :D

Beast is trying to get in war with everyone so RIP Code

ToPaT

Redcup and Wartortle The Immortal had a deal with Beast to join them, they was even stacked with 60D villages from beast. Sword and Frederik has all the mails and reports. But in the end after spying and turncoating on their tribe, they did it again. I'm only saying this as outing them is the best cause of them never being near me, I can't stand traitors enemy or not.