Where credit is due

DeletedUser103748

lol glen you post more fake news than CNN. I know a very credible source in 100 who told me you bought tons of packs. Hmm....

Lmfao screenshots or fake news. I, and my coplayers, have not so much as used our res starting package. Is there some purchase history I can screenshot for you, or would that hurt your ego too much?

Last edited by a moderator:

blckdrgn1

Lmfao screenshots or fake news. I, and my coplayers, have not so much as used our res starting package. Is there some purchase history I can screenshot for you, or would that hurt your ego too much?

Anyone can use photoshop :p

DeletedUser115571

GOD is here. . credit is asked of wannabees. and given to GODS and GODS alone

DeletedUser120693

100 were great! I know some of them and played with them in my previous world. Very active, organized and coordinated.

DeletedUser50733

@NathanPotter, that was a better attempt than Jasper's to get people to attack 100. But still desperate and pathetic. You can't talk yourselves up at the same time as you try to say 100 is the bigger threat. I know it's hard, but you have to pick one.

No no. I’m not interested in getting people to attack 100. Would these be the very people Beast are attacking? If we wanted anyone to hit 100, surely we wouldn’t be attacking them? Makes your argument null and void, lol.

I’m just reacting to what’s on the grapevine and bringing it into the open - the thing you just called desperate and pathetic, is the thing that I’m hearing from multiple friendly sources 100 are doing to Beast :oops: I don’t have specifics, fortunately for you for the time being they still retain a degree of loyalty to their respective tribes.

Looks like Beast are still seen as the biggest threat to anyone else winning the world. Likewise, to Beast, 100 are our biggest threat to our win. You don’t need a degree to work that out. But unlike 100, we are still doing our own thing and waiting for the puppet strings to be pulled. Then we will react, hard.

DeletedUser122439

But unlike 100, we are still doing our own thing and waiting for the puppet strings to be pulled. Then we will react, hard.

Haha you may very well be doing your own thing but while you are doing that your long term alliance with code is ignored and they are falling like a house of cards in a strong breeze.

DeletedUser103748

No no. I’m not interested in getting people to attack 100. Would these be the very people Beast are attacking? If we wanted anyone to hit 100, surely we wouldn’t be attacking them? Makes your argument null and void, lol.

I’m just reacting to what’s on the grapevine and bringing it into the open - the thing you just called desperate and pathetic, is the thing that I’m hearing from multiple friendly sources 100 are doing to Beast :oops: I don’t have specifics, fortunately for you for the time being they still retain a degree of loyalty to their respective tribes.

Looks like Beast are still seen as the biggest threat to anyone else winning the world. Likewise, to Beast, 100 are our biggest threat to our win. You don’t need a degree to work that out. But unlike 100, we are still doing our own thing and waiting for the puppet strings to be pulled. Then we will react, hard.

So, what you're really saying is, you made enemies and now want to blame 100 for said enemies. You tried to turn said enemies against 100 and it failed, and so I should be thankful? Lmao cry me a river.

blckdrgn1

So, what you're really saying is, you made enemies and now want to blame 100 for said enemies. You tried to turn said enemies against 100 and it failed, and so I should be thankful? Lmao cry me a river.
Poor glen :( I thought your reading comprehension was pretty good but I guess even I can be wrong some times.

DeletedUser120161

Nothing new here, Alex has done a lot of shady things in the past and seems to be continuing them, backstabbed us earlier while being a member of our council and giving out info to his friends/our rivals (KitKat,voidemon etc). Ended up getting rimmed along with his friends, who knows this world might end in a similar fashion for them.

Good luck to all the other players on both sides though, Will be rooting for beasts and code.

A.B

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Will be interesting to see what actions beast will take (if any) in the coming weeks. Will they continue to support code or push 100 back ? Or both x.x

Surprisingly despite the rumors, 100 is playing their diplo cards right. How long until the neighboring tribes realize they can't let 100 live?

DeletedUser50733

Apparently you struggle with reading. Read it again.

To make it simple for you, since you’re struggling. We know what’s planned. We knew that before we hit everyone. Why do you think we didn’t send Code every last DV we had :rolleyes: wanna guess who we sent it to instead?

There’s no attempt to turn anyone against anyone - I’m sat here shouting that we know what’s going on and are ready and waiting. Even without me doing so it should have been obvious to anyone with even half an ounce of common sense to put two and two together.

Your PnP game is awful. Step it up.

DeletedUser103748

To make it simple for you, since you’re struggling. We know what’s planned. We knew that before we hit everyone. Why do you think we didn’t send Code every last DV we had :rolleyes: wanna guess who we sent it to instead?

There’s no attempt to turn anyone against anyone - I’m sat here shouting that we know what’s going on and are ready and waiting. Even without me doing so it should have been obvious to anyone with even half an ounce of common sense to put two and two together.

I have a few good guesses lol.

What PnP game is that? All I have been doing is trolling and yanking Beast's chain, and judging by the salt spilling out of your post, it seems to be working as intended. :D

DeletedUser118986

Man there is just so much I want to say right now about this post. You didn't send Code every last DV because Beast got greedy and their "plans" fell through. The attempt at recruiting Red Cup and Warturtle was a massive bait that Beast fell for and in return stacked them with 60 dvs which could have been used on Code's front line and not the tribe they are at war with. I don't get why some people are having a hard time comprehending this but numbers freaking matter in a limited hauls. I have dealt with it twice this world of fighting a war against an enemy at least twice my size. It doesn't take skill to defend a village with 160k defense in it. It doesn't take skill to launch 12 nukes at one village to clear it. In the end odz has more firepower when Code is the only one putting in work and taking massive hits while Beast sits there and crap talks on the externals.

I am not playing any bias here, but based on the events that happened and will happen, Beast will have a really really tough time winning this world. They will not win a 1v2 against the numbers in the end no matter how skilled they are (they have a lot of talent definitely).

DeletedUser118986

Here we go faux started to cry again , man try to fight sometimes , you will lose every time bcs whenever you start to loose you give up and change K ....
Change something mate in game , but not continent .
First you have to learn to snipe and not expecting 160k deff in your villages from Beast . There are many more Code members that are in troubles too , but they are not crying on external .

So sad... Every time same story with you and Holly.

Please mate, go back to living under your rock. You have done absolutely nothing this world but sit surrounded by Blue. I at least had the courage and effort to not quit and give it a second go while playing front line the entire world. Just give it a bit more time and you won't be around on W100.

You have been in the same war since May with hardly any progress.

DeletedUser118986

Yeah true , no progress, but your tribe was destroyed , you run on other K ,im still here , my tribe is still here , and now again you are crying bcs you didn get stack
And dont be hipocryte , you fell for fake msgs too , and posted on external and exposed you spies .

You and Holly were so bad leaders but i can see now that your skill in playing is matching your leadership skills .

Stone-Cold-Steve-Austin-What.jpg

DeletedUser119075

Hey troll. Show us who you are im pretty sure you are the only one noob here lol Show me who you are ,any of rimmed your ass?
How did you figure Im a noob :eek:, wow.... looks like your guessing skills are better then your in game stats.

And no , I don't like anyone doing things to my ass.

DeletedUser120220

There can be said many things about Riot and a lot of members heavily underperformed to the set expectations however Faux is not one of them.

His account fought well, survived multiple ops without losses and helped the active members around him to do the same with stacks and snipes.

It's not his fault leadership of Riot did extremely poorly, you can blame Jasper all day long for failing in diplomacy but stating that Faux did not perform well is just simply not true.