Discussion: The Spectaculum Event

DeletedUser656

**** Feedback can be posted here ****

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118357

Shock* Horror* Gasp* :O :O

You mean an event where all players can "compete" at a fair advantage because it's not a pp to win event? Because any pp costs haven't been stated here nor in the video, so surely this is actually an event with all players in mind? Finally <3

DeletedUser119483

get us all excited and then don't even open it lol

DeletedUser118357

Nope, silly me to assume it was an event with all players in mind, of course there where hidden pp costs!

DeletedUser117362

Do the stats reset after each cycle or after each discipline change?

DeletedUser118357

Send a ticket this is a talk to yourself thread, just like the suggestions one

DeletedUser119731

So has anyone worked out how best to maximise this event? Assuming i don't want to pay 50pp for an extra challenge, is it best to wait until just before the end of the round and then Compete, and has anyone worked out if you earn more in a challenge by having invested only in strength for a Melee round, etc?

Hakuna Matata

Why are you guys playing us for fools? Or maybe you guys couldn't crunch the numbers...

10% Resource Packet - 610 Trophies
20% Resource Packet - 1,140 Trophies
30% Resource Packet - 2,500 Trophies

It shouldn't be cheaper to get 40% by buying 2 20% packets than to get a 30% packet. 30% packets should be 2,000 Trophies. Buying in bulk is always cheaper...

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Why are you guys playing us for fools? Or maybe you guys couldn't crunch the numbers...

10% Resource Packet - 610 Trophies
20% Resource Packet - 1,140 Trophies
30% Resource Packet - 2,500 Trophies

It shouldn't be cheaper to get 40% by buying 2 20% packets than to get a 30% packet. 30% packets should be 2,000 Trophies. Buying in bulk is always cheaper...

2,000?

620*3=1830

You're suggesting 2,000 is a good solution? More like 1500.

A Perfect Circle

Fun event.... I spent 1500 premium..(I know, have a laugh) and thought id have some fun with this event. After playing a few rounds the opponents steadily became stronger and stronger. Now I am facing opponents that are crazy high stats compared to me. Currently I've got one opponent I work on because the other two are just so strong. My best ability is just over 100, yet the blue champion has all three stats between 250-450... You guys have made me stomach churn from all of the wasted premium.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Fun event.... I spent 1500 premium..(I know, have a laugh) and thought id have some fun with this event. After playing a few rounds the opponents steadily became stronger and stronger. Now I am facing opponents that are crazy high stats compared to me. Currently I've got one opponent I work on because the other two are just so strong. My best ability is just over 100, yet the blue champion has all three stats between 250-450... You guys have made me stomach churn from all of the wasted premium.

FYI you're facing other players champions not computer ones i believe. Im not sure how its balanced though

A Perfect Circle

The champions don't change though, wouldn't the super stack guys be getting bigger instead of taunting me every time I click the event? If it were other players I guess that would make it slightly better but I've got to question that hypothesis.

DeletedUser110820

How did this even get past testing? In the beginning, it was extremely easy to get to 25k trophies, but now, 80% of the fights are a loss. I am better off NOT participating, just so I can retain the same rank.
How the hell are you supposed to win?? ->

DeletedUser110820

Wow, the 24 hours offer that gives a large amount of trophies with every purchase is such a pathetic money grab @InnoGames. Makes me sick. You guys have ruined the game I loved and talked about with my friends, by turning it into a P2W crap. Absolutely disgusting.

EDIT: AT LEAST put a limit on how many items people can redeem. 1 each or something. In the current state, people can get +recruitment, +flag boosters, +growing crops, etc, etc for days on end, giving them an unfair advantage over others.
If this BS continues, then I'm leaving, along with my credit card and going to convince everyone I know to stop playing as well.
Address the issue of a massively shrinking population. If you keep going in this direction, then more people will stop playing and all your P2W kids won't have anyone to dominate and will stop playing as well.

There's your event feedback. Hopefully something would stick.

Last edited by a moderator: