Where credit is due

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
How did you figure Im a noob :eek:, wow.... looks like your guessing skills are better then your in game stats.

And no , I don't like anyone doing things to my ass.

Dont be angry kitty, the same reason you talk about tribe who you dont know. Stats? Can you wait a little,how i say idk who you are but im pretty sure you dont desurve respect,after words you say before. When you are so noob to talk about tribe many times than you LOLOL

DeletedUser121389

"I have dealt with it twice this world of fighting a war against an enemy at least twice my size-"

"Beast will have a really really tough time winning this world. They will not win a 1v2 against the numbers in the end no matter how skilled they are"

Pick one :confused:

DeletedUser119075

Dont be angry kitty, the same reason you talk about tribe who you dont know. Stats? Can you wait a little,how i say idk who you are but im pretty sure you dont desurve respect,after words you say before. When you are so noob to talk about tribe many times than you LOLOL

This paragraph is more broken then your English.

1. I do know the tribes, as I can see their stats and rankings plus players within the tribes so can I make a judgment based in my opinion. Where as you can't because you don't know what account I play.

2. And you stupid player, of course top 4 tribes will be many times bigger then me. A tribe is filled with many players where a player is just one player.

3.Respect me or not, if you want to talk about stats between me and you, I can take away your points from mine and still be same size as you. I can take away your whole OD from my Oda and stil have more Oda then you.

Pipe down little boy

Last edited by a moderator:

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
This paragraph is more broken then your English.

1. I do know the tribes, as I can see their stats and rankings plus players within the tribes so can I make a judgment based in my opinion. Where as you can't because you don't know what account I play.

2. And you stupid player, of course top 4 tribes will be many times bigger then me. A tribe is filled with many players where a player is just one player.

3.Respect me or not, if you want to talk about stats between me and you, I can take away your points from mine and still be higher ranked then you. I can take away your whole OD from my Oda and stil have more Oda then you.

Pipe down little boy

Dont talk about my english when you dont have other to say. In what part you are better than me clown? Im write your posts in other worlds and cant see diff think than tell to people noobs. Why you refuse to tell me who are you? I hear you be rimmed with para and now have that big mouth lol Look kiddo in the end of the world we wi talk about stats and rankings.... then you will go to next world name people noobs, look you are better in that. Also about my english, if thats so importand for you. Im start write only to can play this game, never learn or will do and im prettt sure im know more leanguages tham you clown.

DeletedUser119075

LOOOOL all you do is assume. I speak 3 different languages perfectly, stop saying pretty sure this pretty sure that.

I hear you be rimmed with para and now have that big mouth
You hear this you assume that..... What are you on about, maybe its your broken English but I have not been rimmed yet. No idea what a para is, maybe google translation failed you there bro.

Im start write only to can play this game
But at least your are trying to write long paragraphs talking crap. Maybe if you spend more time learning the game, your stats will be better LOOL.

In what part you are better than me clown?
Are you stupid, all my stats at least double yours, literally everything. Ur account is a joke lol. Some accounts are low ranked but have contributed in OD (Be in oda, odd or ods). But your account literally crap all over the place.

Next time before u try prove your better then someone, at least know more about who you are talking to , OR HAVE BETTER STATS. Stop assuming.

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
LOOOOL all you do is assume. I speak 3 different languages perfectly, stop saying pretty sure this pretty sure that.

You hear this you assume that..... What are you on about, maybe its your broken English but I have not been rimmed yet. No idea what a para is, maybe google translation failed you there bro.

But at least your are trying to write long paragraphs talking crap. Maybe if you spend more time learning the game, your stats will be better LOOL.

Are you stupid, all my stats at least double yours, literally everything. Ur account is a joke lol. Some accounts are low ranked but have contributed in OD (Be in oda, odd or ods). But your account literally crap all over the place.

Next time before u try prove your better then someone, at least know more about who you are talking to , OR HAVE BETTER STATS. Stop assuming.

Im not try. Im better than you,what about stats is so big problem for you? Because im not lose my troops on any stack im noob. dead brain :d In the end of the world who will be world winner because thats not you for sure :d Better than spam here we can talk on personaly lol

DeletedUser119075

Im not try. Im better than you,what about stats is so big problem for you? Because im not lose my troops on any stack im noob. dead brain :d In the end of the world who will be world winner because thats not you for sure :d Better than spam here we can talk on personaly lol

LOOOOOOOOOOOL NOOB RESPONSE.

All your OD is bad, not just your ODA. Your points are average. Your right you dont hit big stacks maybe, but you don't noble properly either judging by your shocking early conquers. I mean who nobles a 1.7k village as their first village in no hauls unless, maybe you had a bad run and had to. But all your early villages are crap, no wonder you are so low in rank and have crap stats.

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
LOOOOOOOOOOOL NOOB RESPONSE.

All your OD is bad, not just your ODA. Your points are average. Your right you dont hit big stacks maybe, but you don't noble properly either judging by your shocking early conquers. I mean who nobles a 1.7k village as their first village in no hauls unless, maybe you had a bad run and had to. But all your early villages are crap, no wonder you are so low in rank and have crap stats.

Wait a sec why thats my fault my enemy dont have troops and give up easy? Before all im play my account . you talk about stats when.you are coplay :eek:

DeletedUser119075

Yet again another accusation : How do you know I dont own the account?

even so everyone Co players on top accounts, I understand if you dont know what i mean since you are running a crap account.

So one minute they have troops then the next they dont...... you are really smart.
Because im not lose my troops on any stack im noob
Wait a sec why thats my fault my enemy dont have troops and give up easy?

Also if they give up easy why are you so low in ranked, if you had troops u would of had alot more resources for nobles.But yet your rank is poor.

DeletedUser103748

Yet again another accusation : How do you know I dont own the account?

even so everyone Co players on top accounts, I understand if you dont know what i mean since you are running a crap account.

So one minute they have troops then the next they dont...... you are really smart.

Also if they give up easy why are you so low in ranked, if you had troops u would of had alot more resources for nobles.But yet your rank is poor.

You should probably stop wasting your time here lol. You can teach newbs, but you cannot teach a noob. Some people think they are good, and are not, so they refuse to learn, acknowledge that they are doing anything wrong, or ever adapt their strategy. You won't accomplish anything by arguing with him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You should probably stop wasting your time here lol. You can teach newbs, but you cannot teach a noob. Some people think they are good, and are not, so they refuse to learn, acknowledge that they are doing anything wrong, or ever adapt their strategy. You won't accomplish anything by arguing with him.

That sentence made me laugh for some reason

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
This being my point regarding puppet tribes :oops:

If 100 decide to buddy up with everyone in an attempt to remove their only threat (Beast/Code alliance), more fool the tribes who buy into that. People talked the talk against Beast but when it came down to it we were the only ones walking the walk.

Knock, Gents, Para, Omg - they all tried. They all talked a good fight. And they all got bulldozed out the way.

Soon as we start smashing up those who hit us, 100 will sack them off and eat from the other side before Beast get too big on the free food. Personally, I don’t mind what happens, I just want a decent frontline. The last fantastic opponents I had a FL with on TW were, well, I’m in their tribe now.

Let’s see what goes down.

Hope ya get rekt but still love ya