MAD message to Kush

DeletedUser122408

DE868DA1-5860-49BD-B8CD-704ABADE5A71.png Isn’t this funny? Rank 4 tribe leader trying to pick apart the new rank 9 tribe, because he knows he might lose the war... weak.

.Smiler

Of all the flavours in the world you choose to be salty What was your intentions behind this pointless post?

Propaganda has always been used in TW. (Similarly used by Four on hype but a lot more subtle) If there is a tactic to distort the flow of defence to frontline players with low morale then that option will be taken gladly.

Let’s see how you guys fair up now we have actually bothered to acknowledge you existence :)

DeletedUser50073

View attachment 2121 Isn’t this funny? Rank 4 tribe leader trying to pick apart the new rank 9 tribe, because he knows he might lose the war... weak.
What is the point you're trying to make here Dalton? Callum was telling the truth. Something you can't do.
GFoZr4N.png

Your tell is highlighted, and shown in this post. You can only play from a cell phone. Hiding? I wonder what KUSH would think when they find out that your other buddies are in FOUR, and you are using KUSH as a temporary tribe until you're big enough to apply for FOUR... Yea I know about that. One of your friends has a mouth as big as yours. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser122408

1. This account still isn’t Dalton as I said :)

2. Idc what tactics other use. You are weak for having to look for spies against a tribe 1/6 your size. (Sicory don’t act like we forget you did the same some days ago. Not just smiler)

3. If you can tell me how this would be defined as propaganda then go ahead.

4. I plan to wait and apply for the one tribe that is ACROSS the world? Sicory. Dalton was right. Sicory=dumbo.

Let’s see how it goes. :) This post has done it’s job.

Kush wil either win this world or my account will not be around. End of story. I know where my loyalty lies. I heard thats VERY HARD for you to say with confidence Sic. :)

Best of luck.

Edit: is skilled really measured by pc or phone use? Lol.

No Limit 817

this is a game first and foremost. Anyone is free to play this game however they choose to do so. Some may try to incorporate spies into their gameplay others may just like building nukes and watching them die killing an enemy army.

I’m glad to hear I have a reputation, but what you heard is most likely from an ex enemy so I’m sure the information is a little bias because anyone that has played with me knows I’m all about a good fight and fear no top tribes.....where is the glory on picking a fight with a lessor opposition.

Although I have to admit messaging my mates was a little low, lmao. Those cowards you are able to break you can have them. I’ll keep the loyal guys and we can fight this war.

DeletedUser83995

this is a game first and foremost. Anyone is free to play this game however they choose to do so. Some may try to incorporate spies into their gameplay others may just like building nukes and watching them die killing an enemy army.

I’m glad to hear I have a reputation, but what you heard is most likely from an ex enemy so I’m sure the information is a little bias because anyone that has played with me knows I’m all about a good fight and fear no top tribes.....where is the glory on picking a fight with a lessor opposition.

Although I have to admit messaging my mates was a little low, lmao. Those cowards you are able to break you can have them. I’ll keep the loyal guys and we can fight this war.

What is you US server name?

DeletedUser118341

Side 1:
Tribes: MAD, CRAZY
Side 2:
Tribes: Kush, Kush 2

Timeframe: 22/08/2018 09:00:00 to 25/08/2018 21:35:29

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 1
Difference: 21

Seems a bit one sided.

Kush family have nobled 16 villages during this time. 7 barbs, 3 internals. So atleast they have their priorities right. :D

DeletedUser84793

well its been fun so far i must admit..ive been having a blast!o_O

DeletedUser84793

Side 1:
Tribes: MAD, CRAZY
Side 2:
Tribes: Kush, Kush 2

Timeframe: 22/08/2018 09:00:00 to 25/08/2018 21:35:29

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 1
Difference: 21

Seems a bit one sided.

Kush family have nobled 16 villages during this time. 7 barbs, 3 internals. So atleast they have their priorities right. :D

in all fairness why not post reports of all the nukes and nobles being destroyed? if you ask me. you guys lost way more then we did..taking inactive players is easy! its not the true stats of this war..i mean yea you can be proud of getting ahead in village takes.but the flip side to that coin is we have destroyed so many nukes and nobles its not even funny! it would take me a solid week to post all your losses..lol just saying!:rolleyes:

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
sorry to snipe your "Forum post train" :D

firstly, not like w41 yet, but its getting fun!

secondly. we did not declare, you guys did, so expecting us to be doing more in a war is not on us, its on you!

As for dead nukes. moral, is a beotch and we are fighting some pretty small players for the most part. i can tell ya from a guy who was 40 hours plus by nuke my 6 caps are just the beginning :)

off builds faster then def, so we will keep pounding your low wall stacks, and eventually break through

But that being said some of you guys are fighting well. and doing a good job defending,

I rather enjoy a good fight, and respect my enemys,

so continue the good work stealthy i know you got what it takes to make us work for it, the question is does the rest of your tribe? :)

DeletedUser84793

sorry to snipe your "Forum post train" :D

firstly, not like w41 yet, but its getting fun!

secondly. we did not declare, you guys did, so expecting us to be doing more in a war is not on us, its on you!

As for dead nukes. moral, is a beotch and we are fighting some pretty small players for the most part. i can tell ya from a guy who was 40 hours plus by nuke my 6 caps are just the beginning :)

off builds faster then def, so we will keep pounding your low wall stacks, and eventually break through

But that being said some of you guys are fighting well. and doing a good job defending,

I rather enjoy a good fight, and respect my enemys,

so continue the good work stealthy i know you got what it takes to make us work for it, the question is does the rest of your tribe? :)

Well my good friend..i'm afraid i'm not leading these guys, so i have nothing to do with the politics of Kush...i'm just one of the warriors here doing my job! I respect your tribe as well...well some of your warriors that is..you see the biggest mistake your leaders made. was to back stab me...when i was in the past helping your tribe..they have short memory or did not have the intel knowing i was a friendly..when attacks was sent on me hard..not once but twice i killed everything and some!
you should have told them how active i am and it would be a mistake to go against me..i think you did speak up for me and im thankful for that..not your fault they did not listen..matter of a fact from my intel that i got..and i always get good intel!!!!! i heard i was a very bad player and i was put down...well maybe now i have changed their ,minds about that.

message from one of your members...
joed125 on 26.08. at 23:15
out of everyone in your tribe, you my friend are being the biggest pain in the arse, wish our leader would stop giving me you as a target...

Joed125 spoken the truth..i got to say he is doing a very well job! you guys got a few good players indeed! i respect the hell out of his work that he has put forth in this war. i give him an A+ for his effort. I did not agree with this war when it started..My leaders can tell you i fought them on this...but all that was over when I felt as if i been betrayed by your leaders...

Its not that i got upset you guys were attacking me..i understand my leaders declared on you..all you guys were doing was your job! i understand that..but calling me a bad player? putting my name down? really? and you line your self up with such noobish thinking? most every good player knows me..and the ones who hate me says these kinds of things..but the ones who likes me will tell you..im not easy to deal with in a fight. anyways this hurt me feelings..and this is why i gathered all my resources and i got lots of allies in this world...and i will prove my self to your tribe..that this will not be easy..and you guys will not like my response to your actions when it comes to me...

The truth is i never attacked and at first i never supported..i was on standby..well that all changed when i felt betrayed by your tribe...im sorry my friend...i will never attack you in this war..because you are my friend...but eventually you will see all your tribe mates fall around you..and if your still alive and your all alone..i will simply recruit you...then you shall be in a tribe that has honor and respect..

As for our leaders in Kush...say what you will..but these guys got balls. and they fight with passion..i think i brought more soldiers then you did..you may have the numbers..but i got the pro-players..and the funny part is...your tribe has not seen them all yet...keep wasting your nukes and noble trains...our time will come. tell your leaders i said..I hope their doing well and i give them much respect...see ya bud!o_O

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118341

Fighting talk Stealthy :D

Not in MAD, nor in Kush. Just found it mildly amusing Kush leaders believe themselves as world contenders, started a thread mocking opposition in a war, and are currently losing fairly comfortably.

If you have ODD/ODA stats from ingame declaration. Feel free to post.

DeletedUser84793

Fighting talk Stealthy :D

Not in MAD, nor in Kush. Just found it mildly amusing Kush leaders believe themselves as world contenders, started a thread mocking opposition in a war, and are currently losing fairly comfortably.

If you have ODD/ODA stats from ingame declaration. Feel free to post.

is this the same eddie i know? did you change your name once again? or is this some new player named eddie? if its the same eddie,you one bad ass as far as your in-game ability's but rather rude and kinda annoying on the side..:D

you know im never the kind of guy who must post up reports or stats..i let others do that...but again..i don't pay attention t stats due to the fact i dont think it matters in some points..like early war time..all that matter is the future really..you see their is many options to use in war..taking villages is only one option..perhaps the reason i don't look at that stat hard is..because it makes us look weak and is one sided. we take lots of villages..all day every day..we gain more a day then mad to be honest...we just have not been taking their villages..right now we enjoying killing everything they send us...or should i say most everything..we still toning things up a bit.

but im still glad we got players posting on these externals..it seems as if its been pretty much dead. cheers.o_O

The Dalek

I guess Im going to contribue to this...

1st- Good war so far guys! MAD respect! (pun intended)
2nd- Conqs aren't the only war stat that matters....
MAD ODA- 3.646.197 KUSH ODD- 6.825.325
KUSH ODA-1.152.352 MAD ODD- 1.757.098

Kinda Curious what Round 3 from MAD will bring ;)

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
War caps is the only stat that matters in a war. Fairly self explanatory lol

DeletedUser122408

Funny. All the war caps I see have been from heavily inactive players.

We knew we had them. Just needed a war to weed them out. As I recall... you guys lost some ~20 trains to villages that were actually defended.

We can’t make them ask for support but thanks for trimming the fat. It is always nice to move forward with a better core group.

Good luck to both sides. MAD will need it.

@Mintyfresh did you play with guns for hire?

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Funny. All the war caps I see have been from heavily inactive players.

We knew we had them. Just needed a war to weed them out. As I recall... you guys lost some ~20 trains to villages that were actually defended.

We can’t make them ask for support but thanks for trimming the fat. It is always nice to move forward with a better core group.

Good luck to both sides. MAD will need it.

@Mintyfresh did you play with guns for hire?

Never heard of it/them

DeletedUser84793

Don't get me wrong here.. I have full respect for great players on both sides..at the end of the day nothing as far, as i'm concern is personal..this is all in fun! I like a good fight! It excites me...o_O Best wishes to all...