Order/Chaos VS Beast

DeletedUser121386

Find it weird I havent seen any forum thread on the topic, probaly cause the usual spammers are either rimmed or scared, plus it's not a lot of tribes left to not knowing what's going on, but for the outsiders, here's the current situation.

Order/Chaos had a NAP with Beast with 1 week cooldown.

-- correct me if I'm wrong --
I've given beast a hard time this world but the fact remains both beast & code have respected every diplomatic relations this entire world (that I'm aware of) while 100 has not.

So this can be scratched off^

They started attacking eQ which means it was only a matter of time to be honest. They then launched nukes and nobles not giving a flying fuck about the cooldown or the NAP in general. You may wonder what their plan is backstabbing Code, war with ODZ, fighting 100 and now war with us, all at the same time, good luck, you're gonna need it! :)

upload_2018-8-29_21-16-57.png

Guess they understood what they had done when this was sent out :p

"Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win."
-Sun Tzu

With this I just want to inform Order/Chaos are in war against Beast, and it's gonna be a bloody fight. Just dont send 60 def villages to us ;) Hopefully it'll be a good one, good luck Beast, and good luck to us, we're not gonna underestimate you here.

DeletedUser115210

Kinda remains me of when ID attacked TQL without respecting the cool down :)

Anyway, BEAST had a NAP with ID, but never with any of eQ/Chaos/ID. You can't turn a tribe of 25 into a tribe of 65 odd and expect all diplomatic relations to stay the same. Especially when you recruited guys we were attacking lol

Best of luck :)

DeletedUser50733

Like Trustme says we only had diplo with one tribe...not all three.

Soon as we heard about 100’s plan to get you guys to blindside us, we decided to nullify that by hitting first. Guarantee the one tribe in your family we DID have diplo with would not have waited a week after ending the NAP.

I’m killing an awful lot of nobles at home, lol. Good luck Beasts, and good luck Order/Chaos/eQ.

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So let me get this Straight..

100:
-Declares on Hugs, beats them up
-Declares on Over!
-Fights against Beast

ODZ:
-Declares on Code / BEAST

Beast:
-Picks a fight with 100
-War with ODZ
-Still picking a fight with Misery even tho the war was over
-Declares on Chaos / Order
-Betrays Code

Chaos / Order / Over!:
-Having grudges since the start
-Have been fighting each other since the start
-Start getting ambushed by south and east

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-figure that Beast picks a fight with everyone and gets away with it,
100 goes diplomacy till they break it to their own win
ODZ sticks it to their War,
Chaos / Order / Over! has to go together

Seems to me this has to happen or else this will be a massacre and im not talking K wise..

Lost One

Willow needs a hobby other than doing anything he can to survive via diplo

DeletedUser115210

I didn't leave. The tribe that I was happy in disbanded and I was expected to join a tribe of members who had previously back-stabbed me and to be led by people I didn't like. I went to Fred to see if he had a spot and he happily accepted me.

The picture you are showing also shows nothing. That deal was made when you guys were BM. Like I said, it's pretty obvious when you disband your tribes and create 3 new ones that diplomatic terms will have to be discussed.

DeletedUser122223

I didn't leave. The tribe that I was happy in disbanded and I was expected to join a tribe of members who had previously back-stabbed me and to be led by people I didn't like. I went to Fred to see if he had a spot and he happily accepted me.

The picture you are showing also shows nothing. That deal was made when you guys were BM. Like I said, it's pretty obvious when you disband your tribes and create 3 new ones that diplomatic terms will have to be discussed.

:oops: "TrustMeIHadMyReasons"

DeletedUser50733

when the k44 tribes that have been fighting each other from the start dont end up ruling k44 ever and the continent is taken over by the top 2 tribes lol
There’s a lesson in this for them I think. Don’t waste time thinking small (K win) - think big and think World win.

Now I just wonder if 100 hold up their end of the deal by sending them quick def and sniping Beast trains :rolleyes: can’t see this happening tbh seeing as they already let one future recruit get catted to oblivion :eek:

Life is now one big continuous Op for k44 till Beast own it, hold on tight peeps.

DeletedUser103748

First mate ask your leader about talks , ID and BM are not disbanded , dukes are also the same , diplo is the same.Fredrik just needed a reason to create war , your other leader confirmed that to me but its also ok , we just needed to know that beast is shady tribe with bad leader.

Only thing that is not the same is name of those two tribes(ID-order, BM- Chaos ) and the tribe where you are , like i said , once a refugee always a refugee , you thought that beast is better option so you can win bcs you also knew that Arabela will change side from End to Beast so you become scared .

But dont worry now we know who you are , and you are going to be treated like that :D

Backstabbing refugee who is just searching for a tribe to save your account .
And your leader didnt respect cooldown :D like he didnt respect his allies code .

He is same as Jasper , no difference .But he is acting like he is above him thats worst kind of people.

View attachment 2149

Ah, about time someone airs that dirty laundry about Beast besides me. I've been talking about how Beast has wanted to hit Code for how long now...? That's why I enjoyed trolling in darkx's thread about how Beast is the only honest tribe.

You can trust Beast just as much as you can trust what their members post on these forums. And here's a little hint, they blatantly lie CONSTANTLY on these forums ;)

It doesn't really matter now though, the whole world is against Beast anyways, because the only thing they do better than lie is to brag. I haven't seen a tribe bragging so much since Riot.... and we all know how that ended.

To all you beast noobs, I will sum up your worthless posts here, so you don't have to bother responding: "100 sucks. You can't trust Alex. Beast so good." :rolleyes:

DeletedUser115770

What do you guys expect from BEAST while they back stabbed their only ally from the start of the world? :D
They're now at war Code, when code's backline villages are free supporting their front with ODZ

blckdrgn1

August 15th Chaos/Order changed name and swapped a bunch of players then came to beast asking to renegotiate diplomacy - cooldown started here when they decided to do this semi merge without informing us. We did not agree to new diplomacy so the cooldown was over since the 22nd.

Within the last 10 days 100 made agreements with chaos/order to fight beast. They tried to push Over! into making peace with chaos and order to join the new coalition but they refused, so now 100 is at war with Over. This is the reason Beast declared war on Chaos/Order.

Many in Chaos/Order do not want to be meatshield slaves for 100 and we are happy to let them join our cause.

Regarding Code, we provided all the stacks CODE asked for and when ODZ hit them the lack of communication from them made it impossible to protect them. When people are bleeding villages without even mentioning the nobles incoming or asking for defense, how can we help them? The ones that did ask for support got support incoming and were losing many of the villages before the support landed once again without telling us the details of the situation so we have ended our relations with CODE.

Now CODE players started attacking us, we will retaliate. Sure we are at war on multiple fronts but that is what we enjoy. Have fun all, see you on the battle field :)

Anyone else who wants to kill 100's coalition of meat shields (chaos/order/a555f/etc) and future recruits that are waiting to backstab their tribes like Kate2, feel free to join in.

blckdrgn1

100's plan is simple. They want K44 to be slaves and to sit back watching Beast fight ODZ until 1 side is winning, then turn their coalition on the winner. If they are able to kill the winner, which shouldnt be too hard considering they have future recruits planted in ODZ, then 100 just has to fight Chaos/Order and considering their performance vs Over and their poor activity levels, it will be an easy victory for 100.

So now all thats left is figuring out who wants to help 100 win, and who wants to make sure 100 lose :)

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Fredrik I asume? Your pathetic attempts at mind games are laughable. Let's agree to chat in a month or two, to see where you guys are at?

Tell me, did you inform us that the cooldown was put into to affect? You have had plans to attack AKA a while back (a close ally of Order/Chaos), which would have resulted in a war anyway. Clearly the way you wanted it, which is fine by us.

blckdrgn1

Tell me, did you inform us that the cooldown was put into to affect? You have had plans to attack AKA a while back (a close ally of Order/Chaos), which would have resulted in a war anyway. Clearly the way you wanted it, which is fine by us.

I'm not Frederik, I'm Cody. We had relations with ID. We had no relations with AKA, and a NAP with BM. You merging with those tribes that we did not want to have alliances with does not mean we automatically have to extend the alliance wherever you please. Maybe, as allies, you should have talked to us before you made the move, not after. Your merge and name change cancelled all previous relations because, as you guys said to Fred in your request to renegotiate, that Chaos/Order should be treated as one, NEW, entity meaning our relations with the no longer existing entity ID/BM, no longer existed. Though we did honor the cooldown anyway.

Fredrik I asume? Your pathetic attempts at mind games are laughable. Let's agree to chat in a month or two, to see where you guys are at?

What's really laughable is that anyone believes 100 will recruit all the people they are promising to recruit at the end of the world "as long as you do what we tell you". Ever heard of a carrot and stick?

dilbert.gif

Last edited:

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm not Frederik, I'm Cody. We had relations with ID. We had no relations with AKA, and a NAP with BM. You merging with those tribes that we did not want to have alliances with does not mean we automatically have to extend the alliance wherever you please. Maybe, as allies, you should have talked to us before you made the move, not after. Your merge and name change cancelled all previous relations because, as you guys said to Fred in your request to renegotiate, that Chaos/Order should be treated as one, NEW, entity meaning our relations with the no longer existing entity ID/BM, no longer existed. Though we did honor the cooldown anyway.

What's really laughable is that anyone believes 100 will recruit all the people they are promising to recruit at the end of the world "as long as you do what we tell you". Ever heard of a carrot and stick?

dilbert.gif

I have not been promised anything by 100 at all, but they have always treated us fairly and with respect. I'd rather loose a game to 100 in an end game war than to team up with the likes you Beast. Beast, who pushed us to allying 100 because of their attitude, have made enemies of most the world.

And you honored the cooldown? Hah! What a joke. Were we informed you considered the diplomacy to be nullified? Did you inform us the cooldown went into affect?

It has been known, from the very beginning, that AKA/ID/BM were together. Even back into the Riot days. So nothing has changed, you only took the opportunity to claim so because you had other plans with K44.