Order/Chaos VS Beast

DeletedUser103748

@blckdrgn1

You can trust Beast just as much as you can trust what their members post on these forums. And here's a little hint, they blatantly lie CONSTANTLY on these forums ;)

Lie better, no one believes any of your BS here.

DeletedUser50733

100's plan is simple. They want K44 to be slaves and to sit back watching Beast fight ODZ until 1 side is winning, then turn their coalition on the winner. If they are able to kill the winner, which shouldnt be too hard considering they have future recruits planted in ODZ, then 100 just has to fight Chaos/Order and considering their performance vs Over and their poor activity levels, it will be an easy victory for 100.

So now all thats left is figuring out who wants to help 100 win, and who wants to make sure 100 lose :)

Thing is, for that to be the case they’re pinning an awful lot on Chaos/Order to be able to slow Beast down enough for what they hope will happen, to happen. From what I’ve seen so far in two days, they’ve a handful of skilled players, and a ton of dross. I don’t see this playing out as 100 imagine.

To play Devils Advocate (and I’m not saying this will be how it happens, it’s not far enough in to tell yet, even though early signs are promising) - what happens if Beast have rolled K44 within 4-5 weeks? Then we control half the world to stack where we want. Hell we could stack our own front with 100 and ODZ’s front with them as well, we’d have that much.

However it plays out, it’s between three major tribes now and their respective affiliated tribes (and players who have not yet made their final move to one of these) for the win. No disrespect to Chaos family but whatever’s not taken by Beast will be eaten by 100.

DeletedUser117803

i do not like to get involved in the accusations on the externals. it is almost always 90% bullshit, and 10% trolling.

i cannot say that Beast was absolutely ethical across the board because i am not leadership. the account i play has been ethical all along, that is all i know.

what i can say is that Beast supported Code 100%.
our Beast chats were full of frustration that Code was not communicating, not even to ask for stacks and snipes. at some point Code players seemed mostly to just quit, other than Crim. perhaps they were living in the nanny state, thinking Beast would take care of them and they could just relax?

there is no real reason for anyone to believe me, but i speak truth:

Beast only attacked Code after Code rolled over in the face of attacks from ODZ and did not even try to help themselves. as if god were born again, when we faced the inevitable and started to try to secure our own FL, suddenly Code wakes tf up and fights us. if only they had fought ODZ 1/2 as hard, this would have been a game changer.

i am sad, especially as i had faith in DA.

words to live by: no one will fight for you unless you fight for yourself.

DeletedUser103748

Says the guy who claimed to be in Beast and posts random lies daily. Sorry I'm talking about 100's plan openly :(

I troll you for a single day, and that becomes "posting random lies daily"? Wow.

Well, thank you for informing me about our plans. I was not aware of any of this. I'll make sure to relay all of this to Alex, so that he too knows our next move. I'll have some questions for you about a few details of the plan, I hope you don't mind.

:rolleyes:

blckdrgn1

I troll you for a single day, and that becomes "posting random lies daily"? Wow.

Well, thank you for informing me about our plans. I was not aware of any of this. I'll make sure to relay all of this to Alex, so that he too knows our next move. I'll have some questions for you about a few details of the plan, I hope you don't mind.

:rolleyes:

Glen you suck at playing coy :D

DeletedUser115571

It makes me so happy to se Cody cry. He is a true backstabver and a biatch. Happy to se he is getting whats coming for him. No need to say. The only reason he is being hit is that i joined BEAST. It has notting to do with him or his tribes actions. They are all angeles.

blckdrgn1

723f0077a43eda8955f7371ec8ab966b.png

You really liking your own posts with a second account bro? rofl

DeletedUser103748

Glen you suck at playing coy :D

Hmm.. maybe that's because I'm not playing coy. I just don't believe your BS because I know it's all BS. Honestly, I'd be surprised if I could look at your recent forum posts and find a single sentence that wasn't a blatant lie, or pathetic attempt to manipulate popular opinion/perspective.

Your PnP is garbage because all you do is lie, there isn't even a grain of truth in the crap you post. It's not convincing.

blckdrgn1

Hmm.. maybe that's because I'm not playing coy. I just don't believe your BS because I know it's all BS. Honestly, I'd be surprised if I could look at your recent forum posts and find a single sentence that wasn't a blatant lie, or pathetic attempt to manipulate popular opinion/perspective.

Your PnP is garbage because all you do is lie, there isn't even a grain of truth in the crap you post. It's not convincing.

Then maybe you would be able to come up with a rebuttal instead of just repeatedly saying "Liar Liar Pants on Fire!"

I mean it should be really easy if everything I say is a lie.

latest

DeletedUser103748

Then maybe you would be able to come up with a rebuttal instead of just repeatedly saying "Liar Liar Pants on Fire!"

I mean it should be really easy if everything I say is a lie.

latest

I don't need to respond beyond saying it is all baseless lies. What more is there to say? There are no counter arguments needed, or any other points to make. You're just writing your heavily biases opinion, and throwing in falsehoods. There is no need to go further and entertain the nonsensical jibberish you write here by pretending it is an adequate argument that requires more of a response than "This is all lies and slander, and you look desperate." Maybe if you at least threw in some half-truths there would be points to refute with supporting evidence, or generally anything that would require me to actually think, but instead, your posts are empty, mindless, droning propaganda.

blckdrgn1

I don't need to respond beyond saying it is all baseless lies. What more is there to say? There are no counter arguments needed, or any other points to make. You're just writing your heavily biases opinion, and throwing in falsehoods. There is no need to go further and entertain the nonsensical jibberish you write here by pretending it is an adequate argument that requires more of a response than "This is all lies and slander, and you look desperate." Maybe if you at least threw in some half-truths there would be points to refute with supporting evidence, or generally anything that would require me to actually think, but instead, your posts are empty, mindless, droning propaganda.

Just as I expected, nothing but ad hominem attacks. You disappoint me Glen.

2998db52e926a668e3940110cf2b49fb.png

DeletedUser115571

723f0077a43eda8955f7371ec8ab966b.png

You really liking your own posts with a second account bro? rofl

You claim to know me, still you talk like an infidel. Anyone knowing me know i am to old for the FB generation BS. I dont need likes when I pour salt on your open wounds. Perhaps you should start to concentrate on your ingame fuckups rather than trolling on external. Finally.

BOW BEFORE YOUR GOD..

DeletedUser121389

What do you guys expect from BEAST while they back stabbed their only ally from the start of the world? :D
They're now at war Code, when code's backline villages are free supporting their front with ODZ

My scouts have so far found 6 full Deffvillages at home in code safezone. No wonder you werent able to put up a fight.

King Banana

Your personality always stay true Hot Eagle.
The same you say about all your enemys. In fact, I did not go silent on you. I answered all your mails Stefan, except the one where you called me a .... midget.
We never had alliance with your tribe Stefan, never.

So much biased and false allegations in this thread.

DeletedUser111461

Your personality always stay true Hot Eagle.
The same you say about all your enemys. In fact, I did not go silent on you. I answered all your mails Stefan, except the one where you called me a .... midget.
We never had alliance with your tribe Stefan, never.

So much biased and false allegations in this thread.

But most from you own members.......

DeletedUser121389

Let's see how is Beast going when they start a war at the beginning with a Tribe with the same power like them. Till now they were just nobling players after other Tribes beats them.

Thank you for lighting up my day with this comment, hilarious.