Order/Chaos VS Beast

blckdrgn1

@blckdrgn1 you are joke mate , same as Fredrik , i talked with that liar for almost whole month .

1.He won against OMG bcs he had spy there , without spy he would be still strugling against omg
2.His plans to eat Code villages are old as this world, yeah some of the members sent some deff units just to stop ODZ advancing untill they try to use spies again and to try to make some of the odz players to change side
3.Then you backstabbed Code
4.You didnt respect cooldown or notice us about changing diplo status, you just was silent as coward same like you did with code

Cody and Fred , i really thought that Jasper(holly) is the worst unworthy backstabber , but you two are really top on the scale.
Just dont cry now and eat what you made .

If there was any cooldown at the time we declared (which there wasnt as already explained), it was already violated by your tribe faking and nuking ours. So quit crying and fight in game. I love how your op that was supposed to land on 30/08/2018 at 2ST ended up being 26 nobles coming towards us total. Not trains, 26 total nobles. Your tribe got 1 vill and got recapped. Nice work!

DeletedUser121389

I got incomings from Chaos/Order way before war declaration :)

DeletedUser80720

recruiting trust me was probably beasts biggest mistake :D

already been told by 4 or 5 players on skype thats cause a bit of an uproar in beast

DeletedUser115770

Cody you know better why BEAST is not trustworthy this world. What you guys did to Code as an ally such as supporting ODZ members with 60 DV's and also not having a single OP with them make the world think this way.

Unless doing what you should do, you guys are just posting on the externals and tries to turn every tribe on 100. Are you guys this kind of scared from 100?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser80720

they recruit players like TrustMe who back stabbed several friends and leaders this world

that tells you what kind of leadership beast has

DeletedUser50733

Cornish you tickle the hell out of me :D

Trustme acc joining has caused zero uproar in Beast, lol. That acc has been friends with me for years - and everyone in Beast was absolutely stoked when they joined.

So Order Fam had an Op last night, where the members were offered PP as a reward for participation - net gain zero, participation distinctly lacking. If that’s the shape of things to come, it could be an interesting few weeks!

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Perhaps out of 100 want to tell about their alliance with hugs.Or there was a difference, was there a warning? Where to send pp points to attack chaos?

DeletedUser103748

Just as I expected, nothing but ad hominem attacks. You disappoint me Glen.

2998db52e926a668e3940110cf2b49fb.png

Do you not even bother reading what I am saying? What ad hominem attacks have I posted? All of what I have said has been directed at the content of your posts, not you as a person. Do better, Cody.

Let me try to keep this short and simple for you: YOUR POSTS are empty words. Hollow. No evidence, no support, they are just baseless claims. There is nothing to argue there.

If you want a debate, then actually try to back up your statements with evidence.

DeletedUser80720

Cornish you tickle the hell out of me :D

Trustme acc joining has caused zero uproar in Beast, lol. That acc has been friends with me for years - and everyone in Beast was absolutely stoked when they joined.

So Order Fam had an Op last night, where the members were offered PP as a reward for participation - net gain zero, participation distinctly lacking. If that’s the shape of things to come, it could be an interesting few weeks!
sure people on skype just told me otherwise

maybe they are just a tad scared theyll be kicked for speaking up

but then again beast cant afford to kick anyone with the wars they have started

DeletedUser120518

I think most here who are arguing here in favour of Beast have forgotten what kind of world this is we are playing.

There is no way to farm resources to snowball a lead in villages into more nobles, there are no daily rewards such as warehouse boosts to snowball a lead in villages to more nobles, there are no events to snowball a lead into more nobles, I hope by now you get my point.
You can outsmart your enemies and wreck their frontline, sure that might be possible, you can noble up but you will run out of nobles quite fast.

The statement: We will take K44 in 4-5 weeks is simply impossible, there is no way you can get enough resources with these settings for 2000 nobles in a month while also spending on troops to clear the entire K.
You will feel the force of 3 continents pushing onto 1 as you made the entire world your enemy, you can't noble the weak ones fast enough to level the playing field before your members will get burned out by the constant barrage of attacks from a far larger enemy.

Beast has strong players no doubt, Frederik is a strong leader but it seems Beast have failed to realise how much more impactful numbers are on a world such as this compared to any other world which will probably their downfall..

blckdrgn1

Do you not even bother reading what I am saying? What ad hominem attacks have I posted? All of what I have said has been directed at the content of your posts, not you as a person. Do better, Cody.

Let me try to keep this short and simple for you: YOUR POSTS are empty words. Hollow. No evidence, no support, they are just baseless claims. There is nothing to argue there.

If you want a debate, then actually try to back up your statements with evidence.

You call me a liar repeatedly (ad hominem attacks) with no proof that I am lying. You dont even specify what statement of mine was a lie. You simply claim everything I say is a lie which is you being ignorant of the substance of my posts and claiming that it doesnt matter because I am a liar.

The onus of proof that I am a liar, is on you. Do better, Glen :p

Cody you know better why BEAST is not trustworthy this world. What you guys did to Code as an ally such as supporting ODZ members with 60 DV's and also not having a single OP with them make the world think this way.

Unless doing what you should do, you guys are just posting on the externals and tries to turn every tribe on 100. Are you guys this kind of scared from 100?

Not scared at all, just enlightening the world since many seem to be blind to whats happening behind the scenes. I am here to help them open their eyes before its too late.

#1 Code wanted us to supply the support Red Cup and Wartortle asked for so that they would leave ODZ and so that Code could keep their support for their front lines. Code was fully aware of this and requested it.

#2 When we learned about 100's agreements with Chaos and Order, CODE also agreed that Beast should confront this coalition by engaging with Chaos/Order in war instead of having Beast send 40-60 hour trains at ODZ, so we did not do joint ops because we see the strings 100 is pulling.

#3 Kate 2 is internalling near 100 and preparing to join them, they expect to lose their northern villages and have began their escape plan already. 100 has players like Kate2 in ODZ that will join 100 when the time is right also. Until that time, 100 is happy to have Chaos/Order/ODZ fight against BEAST and eliminate 1 of the 2 threats to their world win, the second being ODZ.

Whoever wins the Beast vs ODZ fight would have to fight 100 + their allies + the people who have been waiting to leave and join 100. We can carry on as is and watch as this all happens, or we can stop 100 plans today.

Beast is committed to disrupting these plans and anyone is welcome to join our cause. If people would rather play right into 100's plan, thats fine. We will have fun either way :) As I said before, see you all on the battlefield.

Last edited:

DeletedUser121624

We can carry on as is and watch as this all happens, or we can stop 100 plans today.

Is your faith in Frederik / Beast this low that you have to use the internals because you guys screwed yourself or as you like to see it "get outplayed".

Kate and Alex carried your ass hard on 89, what do they get in return? Nothing but slander.
Your ass was useless on 96, you got hard carried there as well.
75 you were a trash player.
81 i did not play so i won't comment on that but we interpolation predicts a similar result.

Please just stop making a fool of yourself Cody and try and play the game at a level where you are no longer the worst player in Beast.

blckdrgn1

Is your faith in Frederik / Beast this low that you have to use the internals because you guys screwed yourself or as you like to see it "get outplayed".

Kate and Alex carried your ass hard on 89, what do they get in return? Nothing but slander.
Your ass was useless on 96, you got hard carried there as well.
75 you were a trash player.
81 i did not play so i won't comment on that but we interpolation predicts a similar result.

Please just stop making a fool of yourself Cody and try and play the game at a level where you are no longer the worst player in Beast.

I dont know who you are and your opinion of my performance on other worlds is irrelevant to this topic. Reported for spam.

FYI on w81 I was duke of LRO from beginning to end, finished rank 3, and killed Kate and Alex's tribe there to take the win with 100% dominance :) Oh I finished rank 3 on W75 also, real trash player mmhmm

Last edited:

DeletedUser119075

. If people would rather play right into 100's plan, thats fine.
Well some might say it will mean they play into beasts hands otherwise.... Which is worse then playing into 100's hands since rumour around is that beast are a bunch of... BEASTS!!

DeletedUser103748

You call me a liar repeatedly (ad hominem attacks) with no proof that I am lying. You dont even specify what statement of mine was a lie. You simply claim everything I say is a lie which is you being ignorant of the substance of my posts and claiming that it doesnt matter because I am a liar.

The onus of proof that I am a liar, is on you. Do better, Glen :p

Not scared at all, just enlightening the world since many seem to be blind to whats happening behind the scenes. I am here to help them open their eyes before its too late.

#1 Code wanted us to supply the support Red Cup and Wartortle asked for so that they would leave ODZ and so that Code could keep their support for their front lines. Code was fully aware of this and requested it.

#2 When we learned about 100's agreements with Chaos and Order, CODE also agreed that Beast should confront this coalition by engaging with Chaos/Order in war instead of having Beast send 40-60 hour trains at ODZ, so we did not do joint ops because we see the strings 100 is pulling.

#3 Kate 2 is internalling near 100 and preparing to join them, they expect to lose their northern villages and have began their escape plan already. 100 has players like Kate2 in ODZ that will join 100 when the time is right also. Until that time, 100 is happy to have Chaos/Order/ODZ fight against BEAST and eliminate 1 of the 2 threats to their world win, the second being ODZ.

Whoever wins the Beast vs ODZ fight would have to fight 100 + their allies + the people who have been waiting to leave and join 100. We can carry on as is and watch as this all happens, or we can stop 100 plans today.

Beast is committed to disrupting these plans and anyone is welcome to join our cause. If people would rather play right into 100's plan, thats fine. We will have fun either way :) As I said before, see you all on the battlefield.

Cody, I don't think you get it. So this will be my last attempt, because I am not sure you'll ever get it.

I've asked you over and over and over to provide proof of your claims, and you do not provide any proof, you just make more ridiculous claims. My proof that you are lying is in your very own posts! The refusal to support your claims is proof enough that they cannot be supported, and therefore are false.

It is not on me to prove you're lying, it is on your as the accuser to prove the allegations toward 100. You've repeatedly failed to do so, and would rather continue shouting nonsense. It is obvious to anyone paying attention you're just shouting accusations and hoping one sticks. You're not convincing anyone.

DeletedUser

More is pretty vague haha. You make it sound like I'm up to something. My face is on cream's avatar and just about everyone knows me from my goldberg name. ><

blckdrgn1

Cody, I don't think you get it. So this will be my last attempt, because I am not sure you'll ever get it.

I've asked you over and over and over to provide proof of your claims, and you do not provide any proof, you just make more ridiculous claims. My proof that you are lying is in your very own posts! The refusal to support your claims is proof enough that they cannot be supported, and therefore are false.

It is not on me to prove you're lying, it is on your as the accuser to prove the allegations toward 100. You've repeatedly failed to do so, and would rather continue shouting nonsense. It is obvious to anyone paying attention you're just shouting accusations and hoping one sticks. You're not convincing anyone.

I think the only person not paying attention is you Glen.

Which claim(s) do you want proof of specifically? Everything I have said is easily verified on twstats and by reading external forums where Chaos/Order/100 players have confirmed the relationships I have pointed at and explained what the outcome of those relationships will be. The proof that kate 2 and others in ODZ are waiting to join 100 is mostly kept secret on Skype for now and I will not be posting screenshots from skype chats that I have with people who trusted me with the information. I protect the people who tell me things in confidence however this information is already well known inside Chaos/Order and to ODZ leadership.

You as a player in 100 denying it is the obvious, expected response and saying "THOSE ARE LIES" does not prove they are lies.