Order/Chaos VS Beast

DeletedUser80720

actually roman fredrick used the word concider you allies

pretty sure he was talking about a drink or something

maybe in his pubs consider you allies is some kind of cocktail :/

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I actually hate all the top tribes but it’s funny to see such a small community (tw is so small now, everyone knows each other and everyone is usually real huggy and friendly with each other) be on opposite sides and ruin their relationships which was forged over years of playing. Tarnished reputations and tonnes of trolling. Where’s DA and Jasper at? Loveeee it. Good luck pals

Griffin140

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I'll do my talking in game :)
Cody, what are you even saying? You've made a total jack ass of yourself on the forums over the last few days, but this thread and this page especially.

You better bring an absolutely savage performance in game to keep up with your keyboard on the forums man lol.

This is the last time I'll repeat myself to you, for the 3rd time now. Your tribe attacked us first, even if there was a cooldown, you violated it lol. Quit whining about it and like you said, lets enjoy the war :)

If you boys in BEAST leadership didn't let your paranoia get the better of you then maybe the war with Chaos/Order wouldn't have been a self-fulfilling outcome. Literally EVERYBODY knows BEAST was looking for any pretext to blindside Chaos/Order. If you guys we're working diplo in good faith you would have worked around a rogue Chaos/Order member going rogue and yolo'ing you and working something out to handle the situation. So far every excuse I've read over the last few days from you and other BEASTies has just reeked of desperation, paranoia, lies, and/or trumped up BS that the entire community doesn't believe and we can tell you don't really believe it.

Just come out and say it man. You guys perceived you were about to be out maneuvered by 100, which was in fact just brought on by fear and paranoia, and you guys pulled a sneaky move of sucker punching a tribe you had diplo with. You guys have thrown around the most feeble excuses and its apparent you were looking for any pretext, no matter how small, to justify it to yourselves.

Either come out and say it or come up with a more reasonable excuse.

DeletedUser119533

So i saw that one of the reasons stated for Beast vs 100 was that Beat joined in on the Hugs war. I am curious about this comment, as i notice that 100, just joined in on the ODZ vs code war, nobling into k45 too.

chaos family are angry that beast attacked the third tribe eq? i thought they were at war considering that chaos/order were focusing on nobling eq (and each other), rather than attacking over, who they are at war with. Chaos seem to just recruit players to internal, not fight war.

chaos also silly for thinking 100 will help against beast once over is finished. 100 wanted to attack beast but never, and the reason is because they have no front to fight. when 100 beat over, 100 will have no front to fight Beast, so 100 wont op beast, they will op chaos or odz,

I saw code moan about being attacked by an ally, but at the same time, why should an ally stack your front, when your own players werent? some Code players had rebuilt nukes, nobles and defence, but clearly never sent it to the front, why? So saying the ally betrayed them is not exactly true. code players were giving villages to odz, without defending them, odz is an enemy of beast, and therefore, code were helping beasts enemies. And looking at nobled villages, code screwed themselves and beast, so beast needed to attack, to make a defendable front.

Mithrae

Interesting thread to return to :)

5vs1 odds are better than 3vs3. Pretty simple math dudes. Point is, what happens when that 5vs1 is over? If the only remaining tribes (that have a chance at winning) are chaos/order/100/odz/swedes, who will fight who?

Guarantee it would be 100+chaos+order vs ODZ/swedes Can ODZ/swedes win that? Maybe maybe not. Would ODZ fam chances be better if BEAST + ODZ fam fight Chaos/order/100 before the alternative is possible? Simple math dudes, simple math :)

Seems like reasonable logic. The implication of course is that Beast's leadership has almost certainly tried to come to an agreement with ODZ/Swedes, especially before guaranteeing that 1v5 by fighting Order/Chaos. Could it be that Code was the price of an agreement with ODZ? W0SH09 made a compelling case that even given Code's inactives, all else equal it would have been better for Beast strategically (and especially reputation-wise) to continue working with Code's core members. I really haven't been paying attention beyond reading this thread just now, but it's difficult to make sense of Beast seemingly turning the whole world against themselves: A backdoor agreement with ODZ seems the only plausible explanation (and perhaps plausible from ODZ's perspective too, assuming they view Beast as a less threatening end-game opponent than 100).

Last edited:

awper

So i saw that one of the reasons stated for Beast vs 100 was that Beat joined in on the Hugs war. I am curious about this comment, as i notice that 100, just joined in on the ODZ vs code war, nobling into k45 too.

chaos family are angry that beast attacked the third tribe eq? i thought they were at war considering that chaos/order were focusing on nobling eq (and each other), rather than attacking over, who they are at war with. Chaos seem to just recruit players to internal, not fight war.

chaos also silly for thinking 100 will help against beast once over is finished. 100 wanted to attack beast but never, and the reason is because they have no front to fight. when 100 beat over, 100 will have no front to fight Beast, so 100 wont op beast, they will op chaos or odz,

I saw code moan about being attacked by an ally, but at the same time, why should an ally stack your front, when your own players werent? some Code players had rebuilt nukes, nobles and defence, but clearly never sent it to the front, why? So saying the ally betrayed them is not exactly true. code players were giving villages to odz, without defending them, odz is an enemy of beast, and therefore, code were helping beasts enemies. And looking at nobled villages, code screwed themselves and beast, so beast needed to attack, to make a defendable front.

Just want to point out that you have no idea what you're talking about.

DeletedUser66411

Side 1:
Tribes: Order, Chaos
Side 2:
Tribes: BEAST

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 36
Side 2: 77
Difference: 41

chart

Good start for Beast.. Not sure if they have even had any structured ops land yet so will be expecting more in the days to come. Also for those getting upset about BEAST spreading the lies and half-truths about 100 you have to realize at this point in the game they consider 100 their biggest threat. Attempting to use these forums to help further their chances of winning is fairplay in my books. It's called PnP for a reason.. Happy Hunting All :).

DeletedUser119533

Every part

They started attacking eQ which means it was only a matter of time to be honest. They then launched nukes and nobles not giving a flying fuck about the cooldown or the NAP in general. You may wonder what their plan is backstabbing Code, war with ODZ, fighting 100 and now war with us, all at the same time, good luck, you're gonna need it! :)

My statement about order/chaos being angry about beast attacking eq seems to have been verified by an order member on the first page of this thread.

You should change the end of your name from thatass, to thetruth.

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
What I don't understand is all the people in this thread justifying this tribe doing one action or another tribe doing something else. You have to realize no tribe needs a justification to do anything. Sure there are terms in diplomacy deals but if your tribe is going for a world win and didn't have a contingency plan then do you think you really deserve to win the world? If you're not strong enough to back up your position on the battlefield what does complaining on the forums do for you? End of the day you have still lost or maybe you haven't. This is World 100 and every player/tribe should have expected it to be cut throat thinking it would be unicorns and fairies is naive.

As for the Beast situation them attacking the Order or Chaos family not sure which name for the family they're going with it only makes sense. They are the weakest of the remaining tribes going for the world win and if Beast are consigned to fighting alone it makes even more sense to smash and grab on one front while trying to hold others. I make this observation with no bias to any tribe and wish all tribes a good fight so far wars have been quick usually with the other side falling apart quickly....except Sleep is it now? Props to you guys but some worlds are just stacked against you due to no fault of your own.

DeletedUser121386

I agree you dont need a reason to declare a clean war, but not respecting a cooldown or lying deserves to be exposed.

You dont have to be a rocket scientist to understand how 1 week preparation would have helped us greatly.

TheBarbarian

Cry, cry.. blame, blame...

Oh look another topic centred around the coalition:eek:

DeletedUser50733

In my personal opinion, any cooldown period becomes redundant the second you plan against that tribe. You cannot expect it to be honoured, and cry foul play when it is not, when you had plans to hit Beast. That is extremely naive.

There is no way on this earth you should have not been prepared. You planned against us, first thing you do is stack your front. I even posted on here multiple times a good good while ago that we had gotten wind of your plans and were ready and waiting - if that in itself didn’t make you prepare, well then more fool you.

At the end of the day, this war is very simple. We heard what was coming, we prepared. We spoke publicly about knowing what was planned a week or two before we launched, it was obvious we knew, and at that point too you should have anticipated our strike. We struck first to eliminate your threat.

You can cry about cooldown this or not respecting that, but this is on you. The moment you planned against Beast, you should have expected us to find out, and expected us to strike without warning. That’s how war works.

Griffin140

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
In my personal opinion, any cooldown period becomes redundant the second you plan against that tribe. You cannot expect it to be honoured, and cry foul play when it is not, when you had plans to hit Beast. That is extremely naive.

There is no way on this earth you should have not been prepared. You planned against us, first thing you do is stack your front. I even posted on here multiple times a good good while ago that we had gotten wind of your plans and were ready and waiting - if that in itself didn’t make you prepare, well then more fool you.

At the end of the day, this war is very simple. We heard what was coming, we prepared. We spoke publicly about knowing what was planned a week or two before we launched, it was obvious we knew, and at that point too you should have anticipated our strike. We struck first to eliminate your threat.

You can cry about cooldown this or not respecting that, but this is on you. The moment you planned against Beast, you should have expected us to find out, and expected us to strike without warning. That’s how war works.
I'm sorry man but you miss the whole point of what a cool down is entirely. It's so one side doesn't blindside the other... So both tribes can feel safe to move on with other plans. Not honoring these arrangements undermines the basis of the entire diplomacy. Honoring the arrangement is just good sport and gives the other side the respect of a fair fight. We are playing a game after all. Cheating the other side with something that underhanded is pretty sad.

Seeing as you didn't know I guess I had to spell it out to you. Now that the whole premise of this statement has exploded, please resubmit your next total BS excuse for the community to judge.

DeletedUser115210

I agree you dont need a reason to declare a clean war, but not respecting a cooldown or lying deserves to be exposed.

You dont have to be a rocket scientist to understand how 1 week preparation would have helped us greatly.

We gave Crazy Wolf a 6 day cooldown, but that didn't seem to matter :p

image.php

DeletedUser50733

I'm sorry man but you miss the whole point of what a cool down is entirely. It's so one side doesn't blindside the other... So both tribes can feel safe to move on with other plans. Not honoring these arrangements undermines the basis of the entire diplomacy. Honoring the arrangement is just good sport and gives the other side the respect of a fair fight. We are playing a game after all. Cheating the other side with something that underhanded is pretty sad.

Seeing as you didn't know I guess I had to spell it out to you. Now that the whole premise of this statement has exploded, please resubmit your next total BS excuse for the community to judge.

By planning against us, that was Order attempt at a blindside. That was not being a good sport or giving the other side the respect of a fair fight. As soon as we discovered those plans, we saw how they wanted to play it against us, and did it back to them.

*Edit - didn’t know Griff wasn’t in Order :oops:

Last edited by a moderator: