leaders of the tribes hype & hype 2

• Thread starter DeletedUser94543
  • Start date

DeletedUser94543

What happens to the tribe when their leaders leave and cross over to the enemy. All this happened thanks to the player RealDonaldTrump. It is fortune to be in a tribe in which he plays. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser84793

What happens to the tribe when their leaders leave and cross over to the enemy. All this happened thanks to the player RealDonaldTrump. It is fortune to be in a tribe in which he plays. :)

RealDonaldTrump is a good player...ive played on the same team in the past..I respect him.o_O

DeletedUser110820

Following this and with O2 falling apart, the only tribe that can stand up to Four & 350 is MAD.
350 & Four should have a showdown. Otherwise it will get boring pretty quick.

DeletedUser94543

RealDonaldTrump is a good player...ive played on the same team in the past..I respect him.o_O
He led this tribe here and then he betrayed us. This can easily be seen by statistics. If that's a good player .... :eek: And what kind of tribes are they that accepted such players? Maybe it's all agreed that these "players" develop faster taking villages from own tribe and then join them. You're right, he's a really "the best" player but he's just a little traitor haha ;). Good luck to anyone who play with him and don't sleep. They attacked me during the night with the accusation that I will cross into four or 350. Who is where now?

DeletedUser94543

tribe four 44 players 1925 villages ex. hype/hype 2 - 15 players 822 villages
tribe 350 43 players 836 villages ex. hype/hype 2 - 14 players 396 villages
the tribes hype and hype 2 were good tribes until their leaders had betrayed them and crossed to the enemy tribes four and 350.

DeletedUser84793

He led this tribe here and then he betrayed us. This can easily be seen by statistics. If that's a good player .... :eek: And what kind of tribes are they that accepted such players? Maybe it's all agreed that these "players" develop faster taking villages from own tribe and then join them. You're right, he's a really "the best" player but he's just a little traitor haha ;). Good luck to anyone who play with him and don't sleep. They attacked me during the night with the accusation that I will cross into four or 350. Who is where now?

well i said he was a good player..i never said he was the best! his strength is that he is very active...and he don't mess around with low level players..he will noble those out for sure. i suspect he had bigger plans then what he had let on..now what he is doing that's making him being called a traitor i have no idea..i have not spoken to him yet on this world. im sure some where down the line we will hook up and speak....seems as if i always run into that big bastard at some point..lolo_O