xxstealthyxx Office

DeletedUser84793

i can't really see a problem with me using a market script when it was approved by the CM back in 2016. It was also comfirmed during our 50 min ban yesterday that it was still approved. We are just using the tools that are provided to us whitin the rules if u don't like it go cry somewhere else than the forum or ingame pm.

well i'm at least glad i cost you 50 minutes...its still an advantage over others and should not be allowed as far as i'm concern.and i'm pretty sure you were told not to use it..I'll be watching you!.

Mr. Cringer Pants

well i'm at least glad i cost you 50 minutes...its still an advantage over others and should not be allowed as far as i'm concern.and i'm pretty sure you were told not to use it..I'll be watching you!.

Just pointing something out here buddy.

- You are complaining that someone using a legal script is getting all the resources from PP?
- You want to buy resources with PP but can't because you don't use the script?
- Slightly hypocritical that you are saying skills and troops win but you want to buy PP.
- Scripts offer an advantage, a good TW player will have a nice library of legal scripts to put into there quickbar or bookmarks. This is legal and has been for most of TW. Since it's allowed to be used by anyone, it's fair game. Up your game and get a hold of some scripts!

I don't have a problem with PP as it's part of the game landscape now but my head is spinning with your logic here.

I have a solution. Someone post the market scripts in the "scripts" forum and link us to it here.

DeletedUser84793

Just pointing something out here buddy.

- You are complaining that someone using a legal script is getting all the resources from PP?
- You want to buy resources with PP but can't because you don't use the script?
- Slightly hypocritical that you are saying skills and troops win but you want to buy PP.
- Scripts offer an advantage, a good TW player will have a nice library of legal scripts to put into there quickbar or bookmarks. This is legal and has been for most of TW. Since it's allowed to be used by anyone, it's fair game. Up your game and get a hold of some scripts!

I don't have a problem with PP as it's part of the game landscape now but my head is spinning with your logic here.

I have a solution. Someone post the market scripts in the "scripts" forum and link us to it here.

i dont have anything against buying resources my self i do it when i can..but having a tool that prevents others from getting any is the problem i have. i know in the end it dont matter because skill and tribal team play is what counts in the long run..my point was it hurts others in the beginning to use the market against some one using a bot or script that takes everything before you get a chance to get some..i hope now i made my point clear.

Mr. Cringer Pants

i dont have anything against buying resources my self i do it when i can..but having a tool that prevents others from getting any is the problem i have. i know in the end it dont matter because skill and tribal team play is what counts in the long run..my point was it hurts others in the beginning to use the market against some one using a bot or script that takes everything before you get a chance to get some..i hope now i made my point clear.

The tool is available for everyone, thus it's fair game.

There are scripts for dodging, snaping coords off map, sniping calculations, backtime calculations, farming, creating frontline groups, managing flags in massive accounts, outgoing tagging, support tagging, balancing resources, buying resources, posting resources, generating ops, generating fakes, filtering troops, filtering distance and time, databasing reports and managing various other tasks. These are 100% legal and approved. It's up to the gamer to up their gameplay by obtaining and learning how to use them.

There are also built in browser functions that are legal to use that allow you to hotkey/shortcut various bookmarks to allow micromanagement of an account to be easier.

I.e. hotkey the 1 + 2 keys to switch tabs so you can "tab+click" on repetitive tasks.

Last edited:

DeletedUser84793

The tool is available for everyone, thus it's fair game.

There are scripts for dodging, snaping coords off map, sniping calculations, backtime calculations, farming, creating frontline groups, managing flags in massive accounts, outgoing tagging, support tagging, balancing resources, buying resources, posting resources, generating ops, generating fakes, filtering troops, filtering distance and time, databasing reports and managing various other tasks. These are 100% legal and approved. It's up to the gamer to up their gameplay by obtaining and learning how to use them.

There are also built in browser functions that are legal to use that allow you to hotkey/shortcut various bookmarks to allow micromanagement of an account to be easier.

I.e. hotkey the 1 + 2 keys to switch tabs so you can "tab+click" on repetitive tasks.

thanks for the lesson their pops!...o_O

DeletedUser117049

So many years gone by and still the same conversations.

How bad has the pay to win gotten? What is considered a legal script these days? Everytime I get the itch to revive an old account I read here and say oh yea thats why I nobled myself outta this game.

To all the old faces - spam and smooches.
To the new faces - well it’s just spam for you cause I don’t know you.

Heyoo out!

DeletedUser84793

well crap didnt look as if i retired this game..i see my office is still here..figure i would stop by to clean the dust off...been off the externals for a while..hello everyone! hope everyone is doing well and is healthy!

DeletedUser84793

Well folks,today i finally ordered all my parts for my new custom gaming PC..should have it built in about a week or so right after it gets here..i'm excited on this build..its gonna be pretty cool for the price i payed for all the parts...even gonna light it up with led lights..i'm thinking of making it a star wars theme..outside of that..i have been kinda busy tagging The Mad Tribes in-comings...there a bunch of cool cats...I think they do have a good crew over their over all. The thing about this war..its kinda hurts both sides i think..in a perfect world finding decent players to work with is always good to start out with..but in this case,I have no control over the politics this time around.

You see in most aspects..i'm most likely leading the tribe..this time around i'm just a warrior..offering my hand to the team and i'm just soldiering on...Whats funny is..i can focus better on my game not leading..so i like it better in a way,gives me a huge break from all the noise.

Their is good points and bad points in my situation...on one hand..i think i would handle things a bit different if i were in charge...on the other hand...well simply put, all i got to do is kill and stay active..sounds easy enough i say! Regardless its been a blast so far and i'm enjoying the game...

Well i just wanted something to ramble on about, so their you go..just trying to get the forum active...seems as if this place went dead...Wake up people! i do hope your activity is way better in-game then it is here..lol you'll get your ass nobled if you sleep! I would advise to take cat naps and never leave your computer....cheers!o_O and always Stay Active!

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You see in most aspects..i'm most likely leading the tribe..this time around i'm just a warrior..offering my hand to the team and i'm just soldiering on...Whats funny is..i can focus better on my game not leading..so i like it better in a way,gives me a huge break from all the noise.

i can relate to this. such a different game without the world literally resting on your shoulders

Rabid Otter

duking = 2 much energy and 2 much psychotherapy
be happy you just a footsoldier grunt . you don't have to do all the planning and admin and diplo and this and whatever . just have to follow orders and send on time .
now you can sleep and eat within normal hours

DeletedUser84793

duking = 2 much energy and 2 much psychotherapy
be happy you just a footsoldier grunt . you don't have to do all the planning and admin and diplo and this and whatever . just have to follow orders and send on time .
now you can sleep and eat within normal hours

my activity will always be the same as far as my time on here goes..just a lot less stress...

Rabid Otter

yep
players don't really understand what efforts are required to be a good dukey . also many dukey standards and efforts have changed and higher percentage of piss poor managed tribes than before .
Maybe tribe power versus player power has weakened ? the concept of a strong good tribe working for common fun is weaker . But then in oldie times worlds took years to resolve . not a new world every few weeks/months . Players didn't just play, they were practically married to tribe members spent so many hours etc . phone play killed off the desk players to a large degree . sorry , ranting many thoughts in disorder .

DeletedUser84793

yep
players don't really understand what efforts are required to be a good dukey . also many dukey standards and efforts have changed and higher percentage of piss poor managed tribes than before .
Maybe tribe power versus player power has weakened ? the concept of a strong good tribe working for common fun is weaker . But then in oldie times worlds took years to resolve . not a new world every few weeks/months . Players didn't just play, they were practically married to tribe members spent so many hours etc . phone play killed off the desk players to a large degree . sorry , ranting many thoughts in disorder .

yea this game has changed on many aspects for sure...its still fun, but not as fun as it was from back in the day!

DeletedUser84793

well got my new custom built gaming computer up and running..this is soooo bad ass! everything is very fast and the graphics is sweet! im very proud of my build..pretty nice indeed! I just wonder if it will make me snipes faster..i might have to adjust to this..

DeletedUser120022

Your snipes will be fast, but never faster then me. Don't expect that... So sorry to disappoint you. AAAALLL that money to be second best :/