• Thread starter DeletedUser115210
  • Start date

Michael Corleone.

I put it on the wall too :(:(:(

kicked_heart_ass-DMID1-5ds7w05ud-500x200.gif

Luckily its one huge wall :(:(:(

rqJkA9p.gif

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
I can appreciate this response back. I lol'd.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I think it would be quiet nice to see one of these on the externals. I haven't seen one posted yet and I think its getting to the stage where certain players/tribes are really standing out compared to others. :)

1. Best All Around Player: was really impressed with a selection of the North, Mid, South Riot.

2. Best Attacker: WW impressed me.

3. Best Defender: Kadmandu

4. Best strategic player: Chris

5. Best Player that got rimmed: we had a lot

6. Biggest Barb Taker: Me

7. Best Tribe: Riot!

8. Runner up Tribe: Impact

9. The most enjoyable player to piss off: Kurtis

10. The player you never want to piss off: Chris

11. Best team (group of players): Riot! south. North did good start up.

12. Funniest Player: Alex

13. Biggest ass hole (or Diva): Chris

14. Best War: Riot! V Coalition

15. Who would you most like to meet?: Anyone from Riot! Who performed well.

16. Who's computer would you most like to break?: Meh. Eagle?

17. Most over rated player: Eagle.

18. Most Improved (went from noob to killer): Too early but some of the coalition did that when they got sat!

19. Most Annoying Player:

20. Luckiest Player:

21. Best Alliance: Riot!’ Allies

22. Best mail:

23. Most Dramatic:

24. Most Paranoid:

25. Most Underhanded: Kurtis

26. Most Loyal:

27. Greatest Spy: TrustMeImLying

28. Biggest Stat Padder:

29. Best Leader: Chris

30. Worst Leader: Probably me this time around or any of the tribes that ended before mine.

DeletedUser120693

1. Best All Around Player:
Kate/alex account
2. Best Attacker:

False duke/x-2/Nefarious/meowtzer
3. Best Defender:
Crimsoni
4. Best strategic player:
Those guys in alexs account
5. Best Player that got rimmed:

6. Biggest Barb Taker:

7. Best Tribe:
8. Runner up Tribe:
Beast/odz
9. The most enjoyable player to piss off:
None
10. The player you never want to piss off:
None
11. Best team (group of players):
Everyone in 100 and a555f
12. Funniest Player:
Cian and the rest of the gang
13. Biggest ass hole (or Diva):
None
14. Best War:
100 vs over/ odz vs code
15. Who would you most like to meet?:
Everyone in 100/a555f
16. Who's computer would you most like to break?:
None
17. Most over rated player:
None
18. Most Improved (went from noob to killer):

None
20. Luckiest Player:
Me. Happy to see old friends from w89
21. Best Alliance:

100+a555f
22. Best mail:
Many to mention
23. Most Dramatic:
None
24. Most Paranoid:
None
25. Most Underhanded:
None
26. Most Loyal:
Tennisbro
27. Greatest Spy:

28. Biggest Stat Padder:
None
29. Best Leader:
Alex
30. Worst Leader:
None

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Incompetent Coplayers, I always have mad respect for players that fight on to the end even in untenable situations. Omar was one of the accounts that helped to rim me on w90 when I myself was in a situation that was a Sh*t sandwhich without the bread. So shout out.

2. Best Attacker:
There are a few accounts on this world I'd rather not get attacked by. Saying that I can't single one out just yet but I think over the next 2 months one account will separate itself for us.

3. Best Defender:
Incompetent Coplayers, again mad respect for holding out.

Can't say just yet as the most strategic will be the one to get their tribe over the finish line. This world probably has a few more kinks left in it and I don't feel comfortable choosing someone yet.

Phippsy, solid players in both attacking and defending. Glad they wanted to stay on the world and join with me on the rim.

6. Biggest Barb Taker:
Myself if given the opportunity. I'm a cluster wh*re.

7. Best Tribe:
So far definitely 100. They've put down every opponent with little trouble.

8. Runner up Tribe:
Beast, although ODZ was close I just feel that Beast are more solid.

Well balian was here but he's gone and so was Murph. Hmm no interaction with the player but Hot Eagle seems to be a person that wears his emotions on his sleeve which could be fun.

I don't really have one. However, I dislike getting into arguments with close friends so I try to avoid that. I've had friends on this game for a crazy amount of years.

At this point in the world has to be 100.

12. Funniest Player:
Is Vick playing this world? I can never get a solid answer :( but i love our gay chats.

Whoever took over the Crowniee account and tried to cause mayhem in -RSE-. Lay off the caps lock mate and put more time into fighting.

14. Best War:
Hmm I'm always a fan of long drawn out wars which we really haven't had just yet. Sleep performed well against the Chaos family but now thats over as the odds are against them. Best war in terms of just getting it done quick with few losses it seems was 100 v Hugs.

Probably Ads on the Innominata account. I've known the guy for years since I was an annoying college kid playing this game who had a problem with authority. To now being much older, would love to catch a pint watching a Liverpool match.

My own? I did the math of how much time I've spent playing this game over the past decade and its an insane amount of time that I could have spent doing something else.

I prefer not to get into most overrated as some worlds just aren't meant to be while the next world you can kill it.

I sadly do not know any on this world. I used to love finding new players to the game and training them up sending them on their way but the game is just dead.

Probably Balian when he was on world. Just accept it that some worlds aren't meant to be and you got beat.

20. Luckiest Player:
Myself to start this world last minute with a few players I could wrangle together and still be alive with other better tribes out there is pretty lucky.

21. Best Alliance:
Will see which one gets to the finish line.

22. Best mail:
Crowniee on 08.09. at 17:28
ARE YOU GUYS HAPPY ROTTING AWAY OVER IN THIS CORNER OF THE WORLD?

DO YOU PLAY THIS GAME TO BARB UP AND JUST SIT LAND LOCKED?

ARE YOU HAPPY WITH YOUR EASY GAMEPLAY AND NAP TIME?

WELL ITS THE TIME TO WAKE UP! BIT CLOUD HAS FAILED YOU ALL, HE HAS LEAD YOU HERE TO DIE.

ARE YOU READY FOR REAL ACTION? WE HAVE SO MUCH DEAD WEIGHT IN RUSE. PLAYERS QUITTING, EVERYONE IS AFK. NO ONE WANTS ACTION.

JOIN WITH ME AND TELL THE 1% THAT WE WILL NOT STAND BACK SUPPORT YOUR FRONT LINES. WE WILL NOT WASTE OUR TIME ANYLONGER!

BIT HAS THREATEND TO INTERNAL ME. I WILL BACK TIME EVERY NUKE SENT AT ME. I WILL SNIPE EVERY TRAIN. IM UNEMPLOYED, AND ALL THE FREE TIME IN THE WORLD. I WILL LEAD A GREAT TRIBE FROM THESE ASHES.

RISE UP!

Well no snipes or backtimes, was a few stacks but didn't last long. To call me out and then not back it up with any game play when I had a total of 1.5 D at home to defend with and the account only managed one cap on myself (they threw up a +5 loyalty buff so I had dodged before the buff was called) and 5 caps total when the account had both off and def buffs and all of their troops at home unlike most other accounts....basically I just found it comical.

23. Most Dramatic:
Isn't that same as Diva?

24. Most Paranoid:
Not sure

25. Most Underhanded:
This is w100 I'm not judging anyone however the move Beast did on Code was sort of low. I know why they did it as Code were falling apart however I'd have approached it a little better.

26. Most Loyal:
A lot of players in my tribe I've known around 4ish years or so. Theres something to be said for that and we just put down a traitor who tried to dismantle the tribe quickly with little fuss.

27. Greatest Spy:
Has there been any?

28. Biggest Stat Padder:
Not sure sorry.

29. Best Leader:
So far has to be Alex has 100 in a great spot.

30. Worst Leader:
Myself most of the time because I'm lazy and hate doing small picture things. Outside of myself I have to say Murph every world I've seen him lead he somehow finds a way to have every other tribe dislike his with a passion.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Incompetent Coplayers, I always have mad respect for players that fight on to the end even in untenable situations. Omar was one of the accounts that helped to rim me on w90 when I myself was in a situation that was a Sh*t sandwhich without the bread. So shout out.

2. Best Attacker:
There are a few accounts on this world I'd rather not get attacked by. Saying that I can't single one out just yet but I think over the next 2 months one account will separate itself for us.

3. Best Defender:

Can't say just yet as the most strategic will be the one to get their tribe over the finish line. This world probably has a few more kinks left in it and I don't feel comfortable choosing someone yet.

Phippsy, solid players in both attacking and defending. Glad they wanted to stay on the world and join with me on the rim.

6. Biggest Barb Taker:

7. Best Tribe:

8. Runner up Tribe:

Well balian was here but he's gone and so was Murph. Hmm no interaction with the player but Hot Eagle seems to be a person that wears his emotions on his sleeve which could be fun.

I don't really have one. However, I dislike getting into arguments with close friends so I try to avoid that. I've had friends on this game for a crazy amount of years.

12. Funniest Player:
Is Vick playing this world? I can never get a solid answer :( but i love our gay chats.

Whoever took over the Crowniee account and tried to cause mayhem in -RSE-. Lay off the caps lock mate and put more time into fighting.

14. Best War:
Hmm I'm always a fan of long drawn out wars which we really haven't had just yet. Sleep performed well against the Chaos family but now thats over as the odds are against them. Best war in terms of just getting it done quick with few losses it seems was 100 v Hugs.

Probably Ads on the Innominata account. I've known the guy for years since I was an annoying college kid playing this game who had a problem with authority. To now being much older, would love to catch a pint watching a Liverpool match.

My own? I did the math of how much time I've spent playing this game over the past decade and its an insane amount of time that I could have spent doing something else.

I prefer not to get into most overrated as some worlds just aren't meant to be while the next world you can kill it.

I sadly do not know any on this world. I used to love finding new players to the game and training them up sending them on their way but the game is just dead.

Probably Balian when he was on world. Just accept it that some worlds aren't meant to be and you got beat.

20. Luckiest Player:
Myself to start this world last minute with a few players I could wrangle together and still be alive with other better tribes out there is pretty lucky.

21. Best Alliance:

22. Best mail:

WELL ITS THE TIME TO WAKE UP! BIT CLOUD HAS FAILED YOU ALL, HE HAS LEAD YOU HERE TO DIE.

ARE YOU READY FOR REAL ACTION? WE HAVE SO MUCH DEAD WEIGHT IN RUSE. PLAYERS QUITTING, EVERYONE IS AFK. NO ONE WANTS ACTION.

JOIN WITH ME AND TELL THE 1% THAT WE WILL NOT STAND BACK SUPPORT YOUR FRONT LINES. WE WILL NOT WASTE OUR TIME ANYLONGER!

BIT HAS THREATEND TO INTERNAL ME. I WILL BACK TIME EVERY NUKE SENT AT ME. I WILL SNIPE EVERY TRAIN. IM UNEMPLOYED, AND ALL THE FREE TIME IN THE WORLD. I WILL LEAD A GREAT TRIBE FROM THESE ASHES.

RISE UP!

Well no snipes or backtimes, was a few stacks but didn't last long. To call me out and then not back it up with any game play when I had a total of 1.5 D at home to defend with and the account only managed one cap on myself (they threw up a +5 loyalty buff so I had dodged before the buff was called) and 5 caps total when the account had both off and def buffs and all of their troops at home unlike most other accounts....basically I just found it comical.

23. Most Dramatic:
Isn't that same as Diva?

24. Most Paranoid:
Not sure

25. Most Underhanded:
This is w100 I'm not judging anyone however the move Beast did on Code was sort of low. I know why they did it as Code were falling apart however I'd have approached it a little better.

26. Most Loyal:
A lot of players in my tribe I've known around 4ish years or so. Theres something to be said for that and we just put down a traitor who tried to dismantle the tribe quickly with little fuss.

27. Greatest Spy:
Has there been any?

28. Biggest Stat Padder:
Not sure sorry.

29. Best Leader:

30. Worst Leader:
Myself most of the time because I'm lazy and hate doing small picture things. Outside of myself I have to say Murph every world I've seen him lead he somehow finds a way to have every other tribe dislike his with a passion.

Give over. Also don’t complain about all your wasted time as you continue to waste more time posting shit ;) being a bad leader makes me spend less time on the game :)

Also SAM sucked way more let’s not forget

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I know a lot of TW Sam's :oops: so can't say for sure I know which one we are counting as the bad leader.

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Ha well he isn't the only bad or asshat Sam I've met in TW. However this world he truly was a terrible leader I agree.

Pink.Panther.

Reaction score

2. Best Attacker:

3. Best Defender:

6. Biggest Barb Taker:

7. Best Tribe:

8. Runner up Tribe:

12. Funniest Player:

14. Best War:

20. Luckiest Player:

21. Best Alliance:

22. Best mail:

RISE UP!

23. Most Dramatic:
Isn't that same as Diva?

24. Most Paranoid:
Not sure

25. Most Underhanded:

26. Most Loyal:

27. Greatest Spy:
Has there been any?

28. Biggest Stat Padder:
Not sure sorry.

29. Best Leader:

30. Worst Leader:

This is first non-biased review i have read after loads of biased reviews on this thread :)

Good Job

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm very dissapointed that players have took my spot of :

23. Most Dramatic:

@ =Bit Cloud= Thank You for caring at least someone still loves me...

Last edited:

DeletedUser103748

I'm very dissapointed that players have took my spot of :

23. Most Dramatic:

@ =Bit Cloud= Thank You for caring at least someone still loves me...

Nothing to see here, move on to the next world. This one is over for you.

TheBarbarian

2. Best Attacker:

3. Best Defender:

6. Biggest Barb Taker:

7. Best Tribe:

8. Runner up Tribe:

12. Funniest Player:

14. Best War:

20. Luckiest Player:

21. Best Alliance:

22. Best mail:

RISE UP!

23. Most Dramatic:
Isn't that same as Diva?

24. Most Paranoid:
Not sure

25. Most Underhanded:

26. Most Loyal:

27. Greatest Spy:
Has there been any?

28. Biggest Stat Padder:
Not sure sorry.

29. Best Leader:

30. Worst Leader:

Appreciate that one :) Omar is doing bits but Flexo needs a fat shout out for the hours he's been putting in

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Nothing to see here, move on to the next world. This one is over for you.

Plenty to see here , I think I'll stay maybe I'll co an account and fight against the tribe I hate more , could be a world changer chump change .

DeletedUser103748

Plenty to see here , I think I'll stay maybe I'll co an account and fight against the tribe I hate more , could be a world changer chump change .

The only change I have ever seen you do is quickly inflating the size of whoever attacks you first.