100 backstabed Chaos

DeletedUser119075

lol 908 incomings and you think 100 are serious..... Im 100% sure only 1-3 players sent those attacks since some of your members decided to piss them off.

but dw it will get alot worse for you when we all actually attack ...very stupid of you to jump to conclusions and declare.

And as rumour goes , you kicked a member of your tribe because they were "unreligious"

DeletedUser50733

Lol Chaos peeps seriously what did you expect? :D

We told you weeks ago this would happen, and you still fed them freebie after freebie! Utter noobs.

Not happy about 100 eating our food though! We all know what happens when people move in on Beast food... :mad:

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
After playing this game over 7 years and recently getting back stabbed in world 95 by yar08 and Vlad The Impaler , I learnt my lesson that their are alot of players out there who are just ignorant and will do anything for a world win . I would love to express my real opinion here and now about them , but everything I would have to say would only get me banned not to mention that the type players like this would just laugh and get a kick out of it . Best thing to do is just take notes of who the ignorant ones are so you can get your revenge in another world .

DeletedUser115770

You have been saved by other tribes many times in this world, maybe it's now time to stand on your feet :cool:

Badsmiley

So after you in Chaos decide to screw us over by attacking our recent caps on Sleep! After we capped you expect us to sit on the fence? You tried to recap the Villages we had.

After you kick a guy in your tribe because he's a muslim? Thats pretty racist and weak of you to be honest.

Apparently you got about 5 guys with you on this Eagle, and the rest of chaos Will turn on you and eat you.

Also pretty sick to see Beast belive in what hot Eagle is writing, as he havent posted much truth the whole World on externals and you guys know it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aurelio Bulbasori

did you believe in the fact that the 100 would not hit you and would have preferred to keep you with them and your villages will take it BEASTS?
would obviously take the villages by chaos and recruit 3-4 players as it is now going to be .......
all these was predictable months ago.....
odz must understand what the 100 are going to do
just they win time to take most of chaos villages and then play solo as tribe
in next month on forum we will read
100 backstabed ODZ

hurod

66eb43444366ebd9b64771e8d27e2be9.jpg

DeletedUser50733

After you kick a guy in your tribe because he's a muslim? Thats pretty racist and weak of you to be honest.

This is despicable. No place for it in TW.

Also pretty sick to see Beast belive in what hot Eagle is writing, as he havent posted much truth the whole World on externals and you guys know it.

We believe what we can see - 100 turning on Chaos. Called it over a month ago lol sugarcoat it how you like sweetheart, it was always gonna happen. Whether it was gonna be a convenient scenario like them attacking Sleep or something different, was always gonna happen.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Smurfy must not seem such a bad guy now >< welcome to .net
That’s all anyone does

Aurelio Bulbasori

that is sad......
account trustme lose ods from 70 nukes....:(:(:(

DeletedUser115210

Esdeath sent 4 nukes at me, not 70. Your whole tribe together couldn't even put together 70

Deleted User - 10017355

Some say potato some say potato. Some say Alex some say Fredrick.

DeletedUser119533

100 had no border with beast, so you gifted them villages in areas, so that they could eventually war beast with you. But with such a small front, 100 were not going to war beast. We all told you this early on, and were called beast sympathisers.

100 had an option, odz or chaos.

ODZ are a strong tribe, which are not in war, which arean cross nobling and have a strong established border.

chaos have newley nobled front, gifted villages throughout the tribe, have a lot of cross nobling on sleep members, losing war to beast, and several strong accounts are traitors.

You were obviously going to fight 100 and should have prepared, it was not a surprise attack, it was a logical one.

Also you don't need to prove esdeath is a traitor, it was clearly obvious from stats, no support, no attacks, nothing helpful, bar internalling everything.