Best/Worse Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser115210
  • Start date

DeletedUser121116

1. Best All Around Player: don`t know yet , didnt meet alot of players , but considering the stats I`d say Incompetent Coplayers

2. Best Attacker: Dread Master , This guys know how to steal your ODA :mad:

3. Best Defender: Crimsoni , hat down for this guy. Even when CODE was dead he continued to defend and do his best , he didnt go innactive.

4. Best strategic player: Four nerds no villages

5. Best Player that got rimmed: Martin(Mr.Rapuca)

6. Biggest Barb Taker: me , but i lack nobles :(

7. Best Tribe: ODZ

8. Runner up Tribe: Beast/100

9. The most enjoyable player to piss off: Martin(Mr.Rapuca)

10. The player you never want to piss off: Mintcream , this guys is just mad

11. Best team (group of players): The original 8 players from 100

12. Funniest Player: This has to go to me for the joke " What is the plural of backstabber ? Beast "

13. Biggest ass hole (or Diva): Martin(Mr.Rapuca)

14. Best War: ODZ vs CODE , who doesnt enjoy to send nukes and eat food ?

15. Who would you most like to meet?: Spigel (Nocturnally sober) and Abel(Glanne) . Both of those are guys with which you can have fun

16. Who's computer would you most like to break?: ----

17. Most over rated player: ----

18. Most Improved (went from noob to killer):

19. Most Annoying Player: Martin(Mr.Rapuca)

20. Luckiest Player: ----

21. Best Alliance: 100-Ruse-Felina-A555F and ODZ-Sweedes

22. Best mail:
122284_thumb
Southern Lightson 25.08. at 19:07
Can do, only for private use though.
Add me on skype on ------ for your daily dosis of memes
120734_thumb
The Roman Empire on 25.08. at 19:02
Some dank memes good sir.

23. Most Dramatic: Martin(Mr.Rapuca)

24. Most Paranoid: Me , im spending too much time thinking about what can go wrong this world

25. Most Underhanded: ----

26. Most Loyal: -----

27. Greatest Spy: ----

28. Biggest Stat Padder: -----

29. Best Leader: I`d say 100 has the best shot at winning this world so it has to be Alex

30. Worst Leader: Hot Eagle from what i read on forum

TheBarbarian

1. Best All Around Player: WannaPlay for me. As their former leader they delivered on everything I had ever asked of them. Real quality in the centre. TrustMe doing bits atm though and deserves a shout-out.

2. Best Attacker:

3. Best Defender: Seeing all he did for us in TQL/End/SLEEP - Kamadhenu is the real MVP here. Held up his frontline for months of constant war

4. Best strategic player: Certainly not I :D Alex has duked how I would've liked to under different circumstances. Kept the wars easy and the growth swift and looks the strongest tribe going forward. Often find myself confused at some of his choices but clearly he has the bigger picture in his head a week or so in advance. Still gonna rim you though.

5. Best Player that got rimmed: Can I be biased? No? Kamadhenu. Or is that still biased?

6. Biggest Barb Taker: Barb nobling world take your pick

7. Best Tribe: Difficult to choose. 3 very different setups. Feel like 100 have the leadership, ODZ have some serious names in the roster and BEAST have a mixture of both - but all completely unquantifiable. Subjectively, BEAST.

8. Runner up Tribe: Gonna say ODZ. Their attacks against my account were lazy and ill-coordinated. Won in the end but spent far longer than they'd have liked taking down SLEEP. Coalition already had their foot on our neck

9. The most enjoyable player to piss off: MaximusTh1950

10. The player you never want to piss off: Flex and Omar, when we regain our account that is ;)

11. Best team (group of players): Toss a coin. 100's original 8 are up there, but pound for pound I'd have to go with my boys in SLEEP. Certainly coordinated like no tribe has been able to do so far this world.

12. Funniest Player: Hot Eagle, when he has his head screwed on.

13. Biggest ass hole (or Diva): Kurtis

14. Best war: 100/HUGS was more of a brutal genocide, and ODZ/Code wasn't that different. End/Coalition was just going nowhere anytime soon so I'll choose an early on and pick BEAST/Gents because the quick dismantling took everyone by surprise.

15. Who would you most like to meet?: Crocky the Spy

16. Who's computer would you most like to break?: Crocky the Spy - but I'd check his hard-drive first.

17. Most over rated player: Who am I to judge? Rule of thumb is if you can't think of anyone in a minute it's probably you.

18. Most Improved (went from noob to killer): Three Savage Goons. Never heard of Adrian before this world, but he delivered and then some.

19. Most Annoying Player: In game? Salts (Gannicus) was a b**tard to rim and turned around and bit us in the ass later on for it. Personality wise, I think me and HE pecked each others heads enough for him to earn this one.

20. Luckiest Player: Again, Gannicus. Just held onto the 1 village long enough

21. Best Alliance: This some sort of sick joke? I never had any alliances. BEAST/CODE? LOL. 100/HUGS? LOL. Coalition/TQL? LOL.

22. Best mail:
0f821ae676ed404c52e23d558597c1cb.png

Never been blocked by a player before but this one is perfect. Remember guys, all in End were scum - no outliers.

23. Most Dramatic:
HE

24. Most Paranoid:
HE

25. Most Underhanded:
Unquestionably me and G this time around. Gotta do what you gotta do to keep your guys alive right?

26. Most Loyal: SLEEP loyal until the end.

27. Greatest Spy: Crocky

28. Biggest Stat Padder: 100 declaring war on SLEEP, now claiming that it wasn't a real war in the other thread.

29. Best Leader: Alex.

30. Worst Leader: Whichever muppet decided to drop the Code guys in it.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Most selfish player: vahtos, for being too lazy to even fake for his tribe while they are sending trains up to 30hrs away to land within a window at a player from an enemy tribe (defo not an op)

DeletedUser103748

Most selfish player: vahtos, for being too lazy to even fake for his tribe while they are sending trains up to 30hrs away to land within a window at a player from an enemy tribe (defo not an op)

Quality post right here. Very informative. 11/10 would read a post by a bad troll again.