100 backstabed Chaos

DeletedUser50733

What’s good for the goose is good for the gander isn't it? I remember quite well Beast did the same thing to 100... eating their food aka Hugs.

Sure, I totally agree. And we have a proven track record of doing something about it. Once we get through ex-Chaos territory we are just gonna keep on going into 100.

As a thought casting a glance at the future, I’m not sure if I like how quiet ODZ have been. They’re playing this absolutely correctly, they hold the cards that dictate how this world will go. The direction they go should determine who reaches endgame. Speaking with total candour it’s clear from recent skirmishes that 100 and Beast will be fighting. And judging from what I saw while sitting Incompetent Coplayers, I’m gonna enjoy that fight immensely. Nice timings, best I’ve had to deal with this world - well done. Still killed it all though ;)

DeletedUser114962

Why is this even something to make a post about?

BTW 100 you are welcome that I started this war "over my villages" every village that 100 sent a train to me that I couldn't be arsed to defend I messaged chaos players to noble only to give 100 a chance to war chaos. All worked to my favor.

This was going to happen ofcourse it was going to happen. I am still baffled that players in this world were not expecting this.

Kate and Roman are promised spots in 100, sorry hot eagle that they dont think highly of you :(

My migration has been very smooth and I am very glad that all of this happened.
Snakes everywhere, 100 won't win. Beast or ODZ will sweep the floor with them as I have seen the skill and 100 are very overrated

DeletedUser120693

All,

This is a long post, but please bear with me, as I hope it'll be worth the read.

You keep saying these sorts of things in your posts. Aside from it being completely unfounded and wrong, it isn't fair at all. I get that this is the meta nowadays, you get politically out maneuvered, or out recruited, or whatever and you immediately slander the opposition and attack their character. Almost everyone does it, and it really sucks. It makes you look foolish and really only serves to degrade your respect among the community. I hope that more people can see that and stop doing it.

I have played this game since W14. I have played in many different tribes, under many different leaders. I have been in councils, held baron roles, duked, etc etc. I have never met a leader as good as Alex. I've never met a leader as good as managing people as Alex, or resolving the usual bickering among tribemates, or keeping everyone involved and informed. Alex is a good player mechanically, don't get me wrong, but he really shines at leading. He's also incredible at diplomacy and it is really unfortunate that people try to spin that as him manipulating other tribes.

I've learned a good bit from Alex this world, as a baron in 100. I've learned that "manipulating" other tribes, isn't hard, and there is nothing deceptive about it. Alex doesn't manipulate anyone, he is just good at listening and creating a win-win situation where everyone feels respected and happy with the situation. You can call this whatever you want, but you cannot call him a liar for it. He's the most straightforward, clear, thorough and honest person I have ever seen in diplomatic talks. Going forward, if I do play another world -- which is unlikely -- I don't think I would play in a tribe that is not led by Alex.

100 has not backstabbed Chaos. Hot Eagle backstabbed Chaos, and 100. He is mad that one of his cronies got what was coming to him (for verbal abuse and timing nobles after 100's trains), and lashing out at everyone. Because he doesn't care about anyone in Chaos except his close group of loons. Say what you want about 100, or about me -- I don't care, I will take the blame -- but attacking Alex's character, especially for this, is just wrong.
I totally agree with this. I dont mind winning the world, as long as im helping alex im okay with that

DeletedUser103748

Why is this even something to make a post about?

BTW 100 you are welcome that I started this war "over my villages" every village that 100 sent a train to me that I couldn't be arsed to defend I messaged chaos players to noble only to give 100 a chance to war chaos. All worked to my favor.

This was going to happen ofcourse it was going to happen. I am still baffled that players in this world were not expecting this.

Kate and Roman are promised spots in 100, sorry hot eagle that they dont think highly of you :(

My migration has been very smooth and I am very glad that all of this happened.
Snakes everywhere, 100 won't win. Beast or ODZ will sweep the floor with them as I have seen the skill and 100 are very overrated

Couple of issues with this post:

1. We're not at war with Chaos. Read before posting please.
2. That is purely your own speculation, you have no proof and that's why you didn't post it. You know what happens when you ASSume?
3. I'd hardly call your migrations "very smooth". SLEEP was hardly a war, and was treated as such. We casually nobled you. With the size difference there was no need to actually OP or really try tbh. I personally never even bothered to send fakes at you lol. But keep underestimating us... ;)

DeletedUser119075

3. I'd hardly call your migrations "very smooth". SLEEP was hardly a war, and was treated as such. We casually nobled you. With the size difference there was no need to actually OP or really try tbh. I personally never even bothered to send fakes at you lol. But keep underestimating us... ;)

LOL 100 were noobs on that "war", took far too long.

I give it to abandonx he found a silver lining to losing so many villas, defo has my praise for his positivity :p

blckdrgn1

LOL 100 were noobs on that "war", took far too long.

Agreed. Sleep at their biggest was 6.3 mil vs Chaos/Order (17 mil) and 100 (25 mil)... 42 mil vs 6 mil and sleep held on for pretty long fighting tribes that added up to 7x bigger than they were. They went from 45 mil ODD on Sept 1st to 86 mil at their peak. We in beast sat a few of them during this and there definitely were coordinated landing time ops being sent, no need to lie about it lol. One of them you guys only got 3 villages haha

0f65b68009b108865e1ae2d119eacaf8.png

Was a good warm up for the fight to come. The guys in sleep who were actually active have relocated and will rebuild. We were impressed by their fighting will and skills no matter what odds they faced. Next time they wont be at such a disadvantage :)

DeletedUser103748

Agreed. Sleep at their biggest was 6.3 mil vs Chaos/Order (17 mil) and 100 (25 mil)... 42 mil vs 6 mil and sleep held on for pretty long fighting tribes that added up to 7x bigger than they were. They went from 45 mil ODD on Sept 1st to 86 mil at their peak. We in beast sat a few of them during this and there definitely were coordinated landing time ops being sent, no need to lie about it lol. One of them you guys only got 3 villages haha

0f65b68009b108865e1ae2d119eacaf8.png

Was a good warm up for the fight to come. The guys in sleep who were actually active have relocated and will rebuild. We were impressed by their fighting will and skills no matter what odds they faced. Next time they wont be at such a disadvantage :)

Fun fact: we don't do land times on tribe ops. It is easiest to defend. I would elaborate, but I'm not here to teach you to play better.

What you see here is a local op, with a few players. Who planned this themselves. Each one took their target... So good defending? I guess?

I will say again, we did not OP Sleep. We casually nobled them for growth. I didn't even send fakes at them. Don't get your hopes up for a war with us, Cody, because you'll lose.

blckdrgn1

Fun fact: we don't do land times on tribe ops. It is easiest to defend. I would elaborate, but I'm not here to teach you to play better.

What you see here is a local op, with a few players. Who planned this themselves. Each one took their target... So good defending? I guess?

I will say again, we did not OP Sleep. We casually nobled them for growth. I didn't even send fakes at them.

I remember at least 20 trains on Kamadenu, several other players had trains aimed at the land time also. Stop lying glen :)

3 out of 20+ trains? good attacking? I guess?

Don't get your hopes up for a war with us, Cody, because you'll lose.

Oh I'm very excited for it :D come at me glen!

DeletedUser119075

I'm an honest fella.

We did not op any one lol, just sent random nukes and who ever wanted villages went for them....i mean I grew 600k from sleep in three weeks with literally minimal effort. Most of us just sent randomness,

But no we did not finish off sleep quick enough because SOME Ppl took it for granted and made minimal effort

DeletedUser103748

I remember at least 20 trains on Kamadenu, several other players had trains aimed at the land time also. Stop lying glen :)

3 out of 20+ trains? good attacking? I guess?

Oh I'm very excited for it :D come at me glen!
Yeah, that happens when you have an active tribe. There was NO OP planned by the council. What you saw was "Hey guys, go noble this" There may have been local ops between a couple players, but nothing tribe-wide. 20 trains is nothing. I alone have 10.

So congrats on failing to defend that....?

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Sleep had friends in 100 from past worlds and I 100% saw an admittance of an op on kama in one of the chats, really don’t wanna have to dig it out but I might have to ><

Ops are usually localised anyway, no use getting every member to send trains from everywhere on the map when there’s more then enough trains close by.

Bragging about taking out a group that you and your allies had a 7x advantage on is laughable. Sleep are arguably the best group of players on this world so far (not including myself, as I was just inactive and a hindrance) and it took one hell of a gangbang to take them out, as it always does with those players.

Badsmiley

It was Indeed an OP on Kama, not a big one, and not something the leadership planned. It was an op consisting off mostly 20-30 hour trains on his backline. If i remember correctly we did that because he was still sniping us from that area.

I think we also did time our trains but not 100% sure. I Just remember i picked a village, and sent a prenuke + train..

Also credz to Cru and Omar & Crew for fighting, and not Just give up like rest of sleep did.