100 backstabed Chaos

DeletedUser103748

You are saying "just like" in response to what i said about Glen. Except what I said about Glen is not "just like" the situation with sleep players relocating. Get it now? Just incase you didnt... Sleep did not have to come to us holding their head in shame asking their enemy for mercy like Glen did. The players in sleep were our friends and we helped them with a tactical retreat.

I never said this will happen to every tribe so not sure where you got that. This was a unique situation where sleep was in an indefensible position. Btw MR GOD of TW is Mint, not me.

Show me a message where I "held my head in shame, asking for mercy"

I said "Hey, want to win this war? Alright, send me defense and I will give you the secret formula." Stop trying to twist things Cody, you look stupid.

Last edited by a moderator:

blckdrgn1

Show me a message where I "held my head in shame, asking for mercy"

I said "Hey, want to win this war? Alright, send me defense and I will give you the secret formula." Stop trying to twist things Cody, you look stupid.

lol you know skype doesnt keep messages that old. Keep talkin tough glen :D will be fun to make you eat your words.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser103748

lol you know skype doesnt keep messages that old. Keep talkin tough glen :D will be fun to make you eat your words.

It does if you're not a buffoon and know how to change the settings. I didn't expect you to though.

DeletedUser50733

Interesting.

Someone gonna make this war official ingame? Don’t want my boys TrustMe missing out on all that OD they’re getting :)

DeletedUser97716

Interesting.

Someone gonna make this war official ingame? Don’t want my boys TrustMe missing out on all that OD they’re getting :)
Just small skirmishes like earlier when Gee Gee thought he would have a blast catting some iron mines to 28 from 30 so we launched some back.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
We’ve gone from no ops at all from 100 to localised ops to 30hr plus ops >< and it’s only taken 2 pages.

What’s to learn next, was there long range nukes too? Or even fakes?

Still not an op though.. vahtos was too lazy to fake

DeletedUser103748

We’ve gone from no ops at all from 100 to localised ops to 30hr plus ops >< and it’s only taken 2 pages.

What’s to learn next, was there long range nukes too? Or even fakes?

Still not an op though.. vahtos was too lazy to fake

I thought you were better than Cody. Guess not, so I will say to you what I have to keep telling him: Read before posting.

I have said this the whole time, it has been a clear message and I am tired of repeating it. There were NO tribe OPS from 100. We did not, do not, will not care about SLEEP. They were CASUAL growth. There may have been local "ops" from players, that were just doing what you do when you attack, work with your neighbors. If you really need to drum up your egos and get all the glory out of Beast failing to defend SLEEP, go ahead and call those real OPs. You'll be in for a big surprise though.

blckdrgn1

Here's a TLDR for those who couldn't be bothered to read the past few pages of this thread:

It was an op.

It wasn't an op.

It was an op.

It wasn't an op.

It was an op.

It wasn't an op.

Dont forget glens a turncoat was somewhere in there :p

DeletedUser50733

Nah I think it was for sure a mass localised tribal coordination by a few random groups of neighbors all trying to casually grow at a similar time and place.

Am I close?

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Everyone in 100 were summoned to the great halls to discuss the threat from the west, SLEEP.

Discussions went on for hours, even days...But Samuel The Brave (and very awesome) finally took to his feets, stood up and said, "NO, there shall be no OP!"

And then there was no op.

Last edited:

DeletedUser50733

No when he finally does fake we will all just stop in our tracks, and stare in wonder at a sight to be beheld.

Then we will mass delete cause it’ll be so fucken scary :eek:

DeletedUser103748

No when he finally does fake we will all just stop in our tracks, and stare in wonder at a sight to be beheld.

Then we will mass delete cause it’ll be so fucken scary :eek:
Finally someone understands.

Just wait guys, me and two other players are attacking a new target. I even sent fakes this time. Soon they'll call it the Great 100 OP of September. :rolleyes:

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So end of the day does it matter? One side said other sides attacking was bad. Other side said they didn't op so how can you judge. End of the day the player with the village is what matters. I've seen great ops and timings fail and then I've seen the poopiest of poop work. Time and place.

blckdrgn1

So end of the day does it matter? One side said other sides attacking was bad. Other side said they didn't op so how can you judge. End of the day the player with the village is what matters. I've seen great ops and timings fail and then I've seen the poopiest of poop work. Time and place.

The cost of the villages and time it takes to get them matter. This is basically a no hauls world that isnt going to go forever, so theres a limited amount of time to recover the costs. In a farming world the cost of attacking is mitigated quite a lot but here the impact will be more noticable. Unless you bought tons of res packs :)