ODZ and BEAST are merging!!!!!

Nocturne

Reaction score
-
Jokes aside

For those of you who do not have your reading glasses on: ODZ, Original Dunder Zubbis, hereby declare WAR on Beast (The animals), and all of their friends/academies.

Down here you have the big wall of text that ceremonially must follow a war of this magnitude:

Gather up, let me tell you all a story! Long back in the deep dark woods of K55,

ODZ was a small dot on the map, surrounded by enemies on all sides, which fought from day one after the noob protection ended and formed a strong bond early.

ODZ do not forget.....

ODZ managed to crack Rythm, in what could be dubbed as one of the most hard-fought battles in the history of en100, and then to our surprise BEAST's puppet tribe Code started to munch on their villages starting the flood of bad blood between us.

ODZ do not forget....

ODZ answered by smashing Code to pieces, and kept nobling a lot until they suddenly put up some resistance, BEAST-players suddenly started to sit Code accounts to halt the munching of ODZ

ODZ do not forget....

ODZ found out Beast were trying to recruit a bunch of players from the ODZ ranks, something that was not appreciated at all!
When approached about it they found excuses and blamed the ODZ players and tried to cover their own asses.

ODZ do not forget....

Beast approached us wanting an Ally against 100, trying to negotiate in bad faith while killing our troops, and in the meantime nobling all Code villages they could, pouring more gasoline on the fire

ODZ do not forget...

We are rolling forward to the present, and have had enough.

It's a long list of incidents where BEAST's ignorant and egocentric view on the rest of the world have afflicted ODZ and here is where we make our stand!

Time to prove your worth BEAST!

We do not get tired.
We do not stop.
We do not lose.

You have gathered a sufficient sum of bad karma to permanently stand out with the mosquito bite that never goes away.
Scratch all you want because here we come!!

ODZ do not forget...
ODZ only PRESSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

DeletedUser114089

the real question here is does Mint finally get one over on his enemies or does he just do the usual ...........

DeletedUser103748

Paging @blckdrgn1.

Tell all of us ignorant, dumb, fools why this is actually a good thing for Beast. I'm sure you saw this coming like a month ago, and it is all a part of your plan. Or is this all 100's fault that you obviously angered ODZ (according to what they've said)?

I believe this is relevant here...
Just reminding you to be careful not to get your tribe killed again because of your mouth.

giphy.gif

blckdrgn1

Paging @blckdrgn1.

Tell all of us ignorant, dumb, fools why this is actually a good thing for Beast. I'm sure you saw this coming like a month ago, and it is all a part of your plan. Or is this all 100's fault that you obviously angered ODZ (according to what they've said)?

I believe this is relevant here...

giphy.gif

Haha the only tribe this is good for is 100, as I've explained many times before. ODZ I tried to warn you guys, now you are falling right into the trap 100 has set for you. We will take you down with us for ignoring our warnings.

Nocturne

Reaction score
FIRST BLOOD GRABBED!

Side 1:
Tribes: ODZ
Side 2:
Tribes: BEAST

Timeframe: 19/09/2018 16:00:00 to 19/09/2018 16:55:27

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 2
Difference: 1

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 0
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 9,479
Side 2: 4,937
Difference: 4,542

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,479
Side 2: 0
Difference: 9,479

chart

DeletedUser115571

Haha the only tribe this is good for is 100, as I've explained many times before. ODZ I tried to warn you guys, now you are falling right into the trap 100 has set for you. We will take you down with us for ignoring our warnings.
I think you are mistaken. You probably have not woken up yet. This course of action is good for the whole world. It is however less good for your tribe. Now show us what you are made up besides yapping on external. Lets see this Codyspirit who can bring all the Aces of Spades to their knees. Do it now with fighting and not with merging.

blckdrgn1

I think you are mistaken. You probably have not woken up yet. This course of action is good for the whole world. It is however less good for your tribe. Now show us what you are made up besides yapping on external. Lets see this Codyspirit who can bring all the Aces of Spades to their knees. Do it now with fighting and not with merging.

Oh dont worry, we will fight as much as we can. 25 mil vs 90 mil doesnt look too good though xD

DeletedUser121389

Paging @blckdrgn1
Or is this all 100's fault that you obviously angered ODZ (according to what they've said)?

-ODZ and Beast make deal to split Code villages
-Beast takes Code villages
-ODZ: «You take code villages REEEEEEE»
-ODZ Declares war

All jokes aside, reasoning behind the war really isnt relevant at all. ODZ were in a bind either way because K44 is the weakest by far. No matter which side they choose(100 or Beast) the other tribe will probably win out K44 faster than ODZ takes down their opponent and thus be in a better position come endgame.

ODZ went with what they think was the smarter choice, now we will have to wait and see if they are correct :)

DeletedUser115571

Sigh... mint, is dont cry the only insult you know? Broken record buddy.
It was not meant as an insult. It was a mere suggestion, I leave the insults to you. I am not the one to pour salt into damaged egos. I am so happy you mention the size. It use to be your speicality to size out any enemy. Taste good I take it.