ODZ and BEAST are merging!!!!!

DeletedUser122061

The only true animal in Beast is Fred for his uncivilized behavior and thought-processing <3 I mean act like how he has been doing throughout the whole world.. one would think that he has at least half a brain to see this declaration coming.

But jokes and banting aside, lets see if we can atleast make one good fight out of this. Good luck Beast, and ODZ, you know what time it is.. PRESSAAAAAA!!!

Mern

DeletedUser50733

The title of this actually made me chuckle, top stuff :p I enjoyed that haha.

On a serious note, now its time to get Dirty. We can argue any which way for reasons to war Beast, war 100, war ODZ in any combination. 'Tis all irrelevant now, this is the way that's been chosen.

Early predictions from me - Beast will start off behind, as we have many villages far behind the lines, and are overwhelmingly outnumbered. We are under no illusions, this is gonna be a helluva tough battle. And while we all like an easy life if we can get it, this time we haven't got it - and we're massively up for the fight. This won't be over in a month, or 6 months, or 12. Second prediction - 100 and ODZ will be fighting long before this war is finished.

I have played in some incredible tribes in the 10(11?) years I've played TW. And out of them all, in this situation Beast is the one I'd choose to be in. The roster is ridiculously stacked, now we have a chance to show how good we are. We are up against it sure, but I wouldn't have it any other way. And if anyone can make something of this, it is Beast. Someone joined us a couple days ago, and was like what the hell, 90 players for less than 30 accounts?!

1vs.World... Win and become legends xD :p
This is the vision. Time to write ourselves into the history books. One for the stat people - has something of this magnitude ever been done before?

Batten down the hatches folks, this is gonna be bloody and long. Good Luck my fellow Beasts, and good luck ODZ/100. DirtyMonkey signing out. #RadioSilence

DeletedUser115770

PRESSAAAAAAAAAAA

Let's see how BEAST are you guys, However by the post you guys send shows tame spirit of that beast animal. But the war would be long.

DeletedUser119182

ODZ Going To Get B(r)east Milk.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

LORD HEXOR

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Would a representative of the losing/smaller tribe please contact me so i can pass the time until something more interesting comes along

DeletedUser115210

What a boring and unexciting declare for world 100. So far this world has the best I have ever played and the wars and diplomacy has been amazing. Shame that the 4 out of the top 5 have to declare on rank 3 to create a massive gangbang. The only reason I cant think of is that they saw Beast as a massive threat.

I was really hoping for an epic 2v2 or 1v1v1v1v1, instead of these super tribes acting as the k44 coallation. Anyway, cant wait for Beast to turn this around :)

arabela

Would a representative of the losing/smaller tribe please contact me so i can pass the time until something more interesting comes along

Smaller tribe is losing tribe (by default), in your opinion?​

awper

What a boring and unexciting declare for world 100. So far this world has the best I have ever played and the wars and diplomacy has been amazing. Shame that the 4 out of the top 5 have to declare on rank 3 to create a massive gangbang. The only reason I cant think of is that they saw Beast as a massive threat.

I was really hoping for an epic 2v2 or 1v1v1v1v1, instead of these super tribes acting as the k44 coallation. Anyway, cant wait for Beast to turn this around :)

They dont want to war 100 because they'll lose so they're warring BEAST because they'll win.. right? Typical tw logic there.

How dare people not want to play for a tribe that has been basically abusing and constantly talking shit about them the entire world and has shown zero respect or honour to any tribe they have encountered? Isn't seeing BEAST basically throw their "brother" tribe under the bus enough? Some people would rather gift to 100 or ODZ rather than help a tribe like Beast and you can't tell me people who are quitting and gifting are doing it because they're puppets. They just don't like you, it's that simple.

Said it once, i'll say it again, people just REALLY don't like BEAST. You're all assholes with zero respect for the game or other players. Go do one, no one cares.

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

you made ODZ as your enemy when you declared a war with Code and you just came to a agreement for a NAP until Code is nobled
you made 100 an enemy by asking other tribes to go with you to a war with 100
you declared a war to Drama(ex. Chaos members) cuz they didn't wanted to go in a war with 100

and in the end of the story Beast is innocent and the victim here

W0sH09

Reaction score
ODZ answered by smashing Code to pieces, and kept nobling a lot until they suddenly put up some resistance, BEAST-players suddenly started to sit Code accounts to halt the munching of ODZ

Not to nit-pick, as you've made more than enough of a case for your decision, but this part is not actually true. Once Beast turned on Code, I took all the sits back. The reason you saw fluctuations in resistance was because I had many accounts and only played when I felt like it. I also passed sits to a small group of friends for defending fun, none of whom were affiliated with Beast. Sometimes we did effort, sometimes we did not. This was against both Beast and ODZ.

This war was pretty inevitable anyway because of how difficult Beast leadership makes it to work with them. Yeah this war only helps 100 but it seems like that was easier for ODZ to stomach than to try and reason with Beast. By this point, Beast players must be frustrated enough with their leaders that they are looking at their options. Who will jump first? I see some members already have one foot out the door :D

Have fun!

arabela

Said it once, i'll say it again, people just REALLY don't like BEAST. You're all assholes with zero respect for the game or other players. Go do one, no one cares.

Hey! Wait here for a sec!
I am a Beast player...
Who are those people that dont like me? (Except my old friend Balian... who “unfriended” me)
I know i have haters but not so many... u make me cry now...

DeletedUser103748

I like how so many people here post like the world is guaranteed to go to either Beast or 100. Like ODZ just picked the lesser of two evils. ODZ is a contender for the world just as much as Beast or 100. I think that's a bit disrespectful to imply they aren't, and maybe that's part of why they don't like Beast....

DeletedUser115210

What awful excuses.

I have friends in both 100 and ODZ. A few of you might get all touchy. But I can assure you its only you forum trolls that fish for bites all day long. And as for declaring on Chaos/Order because they wouldn't declare on 100, I have absolutely no idea what information your tribe fed you there but that is completely wrong.

And for the second point, when did I ever say Beast was innocent and the victim. Not a single person in Beast is scared at the thought of this war, we are all buzzing to fight it. All I said is it would have been nice if you super tribes could have continued the world to be as interesting as it has been already. But obviously, you see the skill & activity of the beast players as way too much of a threat. :rolleyes:

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
you are just talking how you guys are skilled and active players, sorry, but we don't care about your skill

awper

What awful excuses.

I have friends in both 100 and ODZ. A few of you might get all touchy. But I can assure you its only you forum trolls that fish for bites all day long. And as for declaring on Chaos/Order because they wouldn't declare on 100, I have absolutely no idea what information your tribe fed you there but that is completely wrong.

And for the second point, when did I ever say Beast was innocent and the victim. Not a single person in Beast is scared at the thought of this war, we are all buzzing to fight it. All I said is it would have been nice if you super tribes could have continued the world to be as interesting as it has been already. But obviously, you see the skill & activity of the beast players as way too much of a threat. :rolleyes:
But like it was said above, YOU guys started ALL THREE of these wars.. The world is continuing exactly like it has been. Maybe once BEAST is gone this world will actually get interesting and fun. Not to mention it has been BEAST players constantly trolling and baiting on externals, like CONSTANTLY.