ODZ and BEAST are merging!!!!!

DeletedUser103748

What awful excuses.

I have friends in both 100 and ODZ. A few of you might get all touchy. But I can assure you its only you forum trolls that fish for bites all day long. And as for declaring on Chaos/Order because they wouldn't declare on 100, I have absolutely no idea what information your tribe fed you there but that is completely wrong.

And for the second point, when did I ever say Beast was innocent and the victim. Not a single person in Beast is scared at the thought of this war, we are all buzzing to fight it. All I said is it would have been nice if you super tribes could have continued the world to be as interesting as it has been already. But obviously, you see the skill & activity of the beast players as way too much of a threat. :rolleyes:

Idk why you're eager to fight it. Me and Esdeath just attacked you together and you bled so much, even with all that tribe support. :rolleyes:

http://www.twstats.com/en100/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=lose&id=4923380

This war is looking to be quite boring. Just wait until 100 actually attacks lmao

Before the trolls jump in with: "Other players took villages too!1!1!!!!1" that's because Esdeath and I nuked him, and he doesn't understand dodging, so he got cleared. People like free villages, who knew?

DeletedUser115210

Idk why you're eager to fight it. Me and Esdeath just attacked you together and you bled so much, even with all that tribe support. :rolleyes:

http://www.twstats.com/en100/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=lose&id=4923380

This war is looking to be quite boring. Just wait until 100 actually attacks lmao

Before the trolls jump in with: "Other players took villages too!1!1!!!!1" that's because Esdeath and I nuked him, and he doesn't understand dodging, so he got cleared. People like free villages, who knew?

Your attacks were absolutely awful. Who on earth has this planned for weeks, lets Esdeath joins then lets Esdeath clear all the stacks with 100% of his local nukes. I killed 580K units as a defender yesterday and I would say 90% of that was Es's. So congratulations on earning your 10 or so isolated village, please get them to good use. Here is a very simple guide on how anyone else in the rest of tw would run an OP like this.

Send your back line nukes to my stacks, clear them. Then Esdeath uses his full 100 nukes or so to completely wipe me off the map :)

Ps, as for the dodging. Congratulations for hitting some of my D at a home in a 4 hour period on a Saturday night. I know you may struggle to not be on this forum at a weekend, but I was having an absolutely class time :)

awper

Your attacks were absolutely awful. Who on earth has this planned for weeks, lets Esdeath joins then lets Esdeath clear all the stacks with 100% of his local nukes. I killed 580K units as a defender yesterday and I would say 90% of that was Es's. So congratulations on earning your 10 or so isolated village, please get them to good use. Here is a very simple guide on how anyone else in the rest of tw would run an OP like this.

Send your back line nukes to my stacks, clear them. Then Esdeath uses his full 100 nukes or so to completely wipe me off the map :)

Ps, as for the dodging. Congratulations for hitting some of my D at a home in a 4 hour period on a Saturday night. I know you may struggle to not be on this forum at a weekend, but I was having an absolutely class time :)

Is that going to be Beast's excuse when they lose? "Ugh.... we have a life you know..."

DeletedUser111461

That's all it will ever be, oh we have IRL stuff going on, oh its a gang bang, oh your all bigger than us. Then when they lose it will be you were all just scared to 1v1 us awesome players in beast we are still better than all of you.

DeletedUser103748

This is pathetic. Two players attacked you. Two. How many stacks did you have from your tribe? lol.

This was not planned for weeks, read my post or don't bother replying to it. I said just wait until 100 actually attacks you. This was me and Es going "F-- it, let's hit this guy"

Our attacks are absolutely awful and yet you couldn't defend them? Very nice! I'll keep attacking awfully and gaining villages.

Isolated villages? You mean your whole frontline? lol. Nukes build in 5-6 day, but idk if Es needs to worry about that, at this rate you might be dead by then.

You failed to dodge for days, buddy. I didn't even time my nukes in a window. They landed over 3 days. You dodged maybe 3 out of 54.

DeletedUser115210

I literally cannot even reply to that post, it was the worst thing I have read so far.

Lets go, see you guys in game :)

Deleted User - 10770065

2iap37.jpg

DeletedUser119182

Beast Players Are Hot Dawgs not Underdogs.

And The Swedes love Hot Dogs.
Do They?

#HowToBeLame101

japeetje

Reaction score
Sorry to disappoint you, but with Carl as king they can't win a thing. Plus Norway>Sweden

King Banana

So be it!

Men, we are surrounded by the enemy. We have the greatest opportunity ever presented an army. We can attack in any direction.

This fits no one better then us!

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE