ODZ and BEAST are merging!!!!!

DeletedUser121389

ODZ are in a much better position to noble from Beast than 100 are(at least for now), so im quite interested to see if the tribes will remain friendly all throughout the war. My guess is they dont, simply because one tribe will not let the other get too big of an advantage.

Lord -Fac-

What awful excuses.

And as for declaring on Chaos/Order because they wouldn't declare on 100, I have absolutely no idea what information your tribe fed you there but that is completely wrong.

What even is the point of having an alliance if you launch an Op on them before the grace period ends. All the enemies you have are a result of your own poor behaviour. Quit ya whinging.

TheBarbarian

What even is the point of having an alliance if you launch an Op on them before the grace period ends. All the enemies you have are a result of your own poor behaviour. Quit ya whinging.

looooooooooool back on that circle are we? Bore off.

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
What a boring and unexciting declare for world 100. So far this world has the best I have ever played and the wars and diplomacy has been amazing. Shame that the 4 out of the top 5 have to declare on rank 3 to create a massive gangbang. The only reason I cant think of is that they saw Beast as a massive threat.

I was really hoping for an epic 2v2 or 1v1v1v1v1, instead of these super tribes acting as the k44 coallation. Anyway, cant wait for Beast to turn this around :)

I'm sure this has been answered before (have yet to read up on it all) but I really can't stand the crap Beast keeps giving. You made this world into what it is now, all vs you. Beast and especially Frederik have been extremely rude and disrespectful. You attacked an ally and all Frederik can do is insult.

DeletedUser115770

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction... BEAST is just tasting the reactions of their actions. They should think of this day when they nobled their ally(ODZ's Food). btw we haven't started our OP yet and here is the result for now

Side 1:
Tribes: ODZ, Swedes
Side 2:
Tribes: BEAST

Timeframe: 19/09/2018 16:00:00 to 21/09/2018 04:01:54

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 51
Side 2: 8
Difference: 43

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 476,419
Side 2: 68,743
Difference: 407,676

chart

It's still so soon to talk about this stats, but i just hope they last longer than word smith and his team.

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I mean, I recieved threats even before the war..

Willow the Wisp Sep 16, 15:46
Do not interrupt my personal Beef with Darkpanthers, if so you should dismiss him

Killa Gorilla Sep 16, 17:24
He is nowhere near you.
If you choose to continue you will be removed from this world.

Willow the Wisp Sep 16, 17:52
Do you live in Syria or something?
your tribe starts to look like a refugee camp..

^ Ps. Kudos to Jonas for a sick comeback.

Killa Gorilla Sep 16, 18:58
Throwing stones from a glass house suits you nice

Willow the Wisp Sep 16, 19:03
You mean this glass house?

https://previews.123rf.com/images/i...ion-of-a-gorilla-in-cage-and-wooden-board.jpg

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Every action has an equal and opposite reaction... BEAST is just tasting the reactions of their actions. They should think of this day when they nobled their ally(ODZ's Food). btw we haven't started our OP yet and here is the result for now

Side 1:
Tribes: ODZ, Swedes
Side 2:
Tribes: BEAST

Timeframe: 19/09/2018 16:00:00 to 21/09/2018 04:01:54

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 51
Side 2: 8
Difference: 43

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 476,419
Side 2: 68,743
Difference: 407,676

chart

It's still so soon to talk about this stats, but i just hope they last longer than word smith and his team.

You wanna tell me if we attack first and suprise you when you war other front ,you will lose less than 51 villages for 3 days? Thinks with code was different we dont have leavers and guys spy for other tribe to gift villages. ✌

DeletedUser121430

You wanna tell me if we attack first and suprise you when you war other front ,you will lose less than 51 villages for 3 days? Thinks with code was different we dont have leavers and guys spy for other tribe to gift villages. ✌
You're not going to delete your post like you did earlier?
g1386808145230405290.jpg

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
That is exactly what would happen, you would probably take around -10 villages from us if you were to do an surprise attack us. The reasons for that are many, first off we would not be surprised because if we broke an agreement we would must likely expect a tribe to attack us. If our leader were to threaten other tribes then we would expect them to attack us soon enough. We would have stacks ready even if there is not wartime.

Also, come on man. The reason you guys loose a lot of villages is because.. Well, are you even trying?

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
That is exactly what would happen, you would probably take around -10 villages from us if you were to do an surprise attack us. The reasons for that are many, first off we would not be surprised because if we broke an agreement we would must likely expect a tribe to attack us. If our leader were to threaten other tribes then we would expect them to attack us soon enough. We would have stacks ready even if there is not wartime.

Also, come on man. The reason you guys loose a lot of villages is because.. Well, are you even trying?

What will talk when thinks turn around ? Come on man grown up , posts here dont win worlds. :d Then you wanna tell me odz and 100 start together war and thats not planned. Come on man tell to you people not write around try to gift villages what they will lose soon. :)

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I´m having a little bit trouble of following what you are saying but alright.

No, we in ODZ have been quite inactive in the external forums. We only write in wartime and by then we are mostly responding to things you guys say that we think is wrong in one way or another. We are not trying to win here in the forums, we are trying to state facts. We would have stacks against an tribe that is not an ally/iap because otherwise it would just be arrogant play. "no they are not going to hit us, we can treat them however we want and they are still not going to hit us". Thats not how things work.

As we did have some discussion about where we were going to hit, I was one of the players in the council that wanted to hit 100 at first to be honest. I wanted that war to happen before the beast war and would fight for that to happen. But even I changed my mind when you guys just treated us like garbage. "deal, what deal?". Then you guys nobled code villages in MY front and I said "ah hell I´m going to take those back alongside all beast villages I can get my hand on", and that is what I´m doing right now...

Also, as I said. We are taking villages since it seems like a lot of you are not trying/have been given up.

DeletedUser115770

You again started with none-sense posts dude. I don't know if you guys in BEAST ever talk to your councils or not, but when tribe's leaders talk rubbish to other tribes and being bully to the others it's just the results. There is no surprise in that, someone with peanut brain can see this day comes soon :D

DeletedUser121116

Lmao , what is next ? claiming we attacked you when you were sleeping ?
I don`t see how this was a surprise. ODZ just kept its neutrality for a while , it was clear for everyone that we would pick a side at some point . You were 100% sure we would ally with you ? If that`s the case it`s not a surprise attack , but you just being dumb

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Lmao , what is next ? claiming we attacked you when you were sleeping ?
I don`t see how this was a surprise. ODZ just kept its neutrality for a while , it was clear for everyone that we would pick a side at some point . You were 100% sure we would ally with you ? If that`s the case it`s not a surprise attack , but you just being dumb

Realy you tell me dumb? Lets see something dirty,brainless,dumb odz style :)

Copy link, special gifts for everyone around :)

https://prnt.sc/kx70xy

Last edited:

DeletedUser122108

Realy you tell me dumb? Lets see something dirty,brainless,dumb odz style :)

Copy link, special gifts for everyone around :)

https://prnt.sc/kx70xy

ODZ Force internalling a family member? :D

Maybe Hot Eagle got recruited in their council, that's his trademark move. Rimming tribe members against their will. ;)

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Haha the only tribe this is good for is 100, as I've explained many times before. ODZ I tried to warn you guys, now you are falling right into the trap 100 has set for you. We will take you down with us for ignoring our warnings.

Hahahha stop trying to blame other tribes for getting yourself wrecked. Looks like self proclaimed genius got it wrong. Hate that