ODZ and BEAST are merging!!!!!

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
That's all it will ever be, oh we have IRL stuff going on, oh its a gang bang, oh your all bigger than us. Then when they lose it will be you were all just scared to 1v1 us awesome players in beast we are still better than all of you.

Maybe that’s why people don’t like Beast

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So what exactly u expecting from your approach there? Did Fredrick ever asked you to kick someone from your tribe?
lol, you guys declared on us and blamed recruit within King Enea during the time I duked in Misery, the same time we were at war against Code.. Then we recieved peace after dismissing him and then you guys joined war against us again.. so my approach is.. he kinda asked for this and my proving point of that topic is simple..

||I took in a refugee, I did my part || You guys take in refugees, give threats back ||
(I also noted it was a personal issue as he is a scammer, the hole reason for me nuking him, but oh well what do I know.. MODE is just a concentration camp, just look at their growth)

Er man med på leken på man tåle steken, || og starter du en trussel så fortjener du en i retur.
^ norwegian phrase

''If you play the game you have to endure the stitch, || and when you start threatning then you deserve it in return ''

Last edited:

arabela

You asked him to kick someone who isnt even close to you just cause of your personal hate....

DeletedUser122108

Recent stats since ODZ declared here in forums. Seems bad for BEAST right now but what would you expect when you are fighting the entire world. Let's see how stats looks in a week. Knowing Alex, this might be the last significant war in this world. His history indicates they merge for a faster world win and make another tribe to give credit to those players who help them win. Hoping that's not the case here. ;)

Side 1:
Tribes: BEAST, MODE
Side 2:
Tribes: 100, ODZ, Swedes, Drama, A555F, -RSE-, FeLiNa

Timeframe: 19/09/2018 00:15:55 to 22/09/2018 08:41:03

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 68
Side 2: 130
Difference: 62

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 613,988
Side 2: 1,173,041
Difference: 559,053

chart

DeletedUser115770

Add AXES, BP, TMNT, CROWS and other tribes and even the no-tribe players to the side 2 list too :D

Isn't it better to leave the stats posting to the ones who are actually plays in the world and knows about things going on? lol

DeletedUser122108

Add AXES, BP, TMNT, CROWS and other tribes and even the no-tribe players to the side 2 list too :D

Isn't it better to leave the stats posting to the ones who are actually plays in the world and knows about things going on? lol

Nah, I only put tribes which I confirmed working against BEAST. Maybe I know more than you do. FeLiNa is another Alex Puppet Tribe just like Drama, -RSE- and A555F, they pull out D troops on SLEEP before noble from 100 hit their villas.

Nobody's posting stats and it's the most important war of the world. Be proud your part of this gangbang mate. Kudos to you and your gang. ;)

Themis

ODZ takes movements to BEAST at tuesday for discussing an alliance then start sending short range nobles at wednesday afternoon.

Ofc. will this give good stats in early stage, it's no surprise this give results in early conquers. For real war stats u shouldn't count for atleast first 72 hours of war periode. Beast had to organize themself while in war, when enemies were good stacked up from start.

PS! Beast gonna enjoy the feast!

Skill Issue

Skilled Soldier 2020
Reaction score
Lol you are just talking out of your ass, you can add however much tribes u want to our side, the fact that you will be gangbanged in a few weeks is undeniable

Also yeah BEAST wasn't stacked I killed 500k units in TrustMe villages so please try to show something in the game instead of whining 24/7 on the forum

DeletedUser121116

ODZ takes movements to BEAST at tuesday for discussing an alliance then start sending short range nobles at wednesday afternoon.

Ofc. will this give good stats in early stage, it's no surprise this give results in early conquers. For real war stats u shouldn't count for atleast first 72 hours of war periode. Beast had to organize themself while in war, when enemies were good stacked up from start.

Bla bla bla , and because our leadership contacted you you didnt snipe/recap or even try to defend
Lets play on map instead of crying on forums , or you realised you are lost and just try to grab as much attention as possible and hope you will remain in this world history ?

blckdrgn1

Lol you are just talking out of your ass, you can add however much tribes u want to our side, the fact that you will be gangbanged in a few weeks is undeniable

Also yeah BEAST wasn't stacked I killed 500k units in TrustMe villages so please try to show something in the game instead of whining 24/7 on the forum

Is trustme on the odz front? Oh they aren’t so stacks being there doesn’t mean what Themis said is wrong, actually shows further proof that we weren’t preparing for war with odz.

It’s fine that we are getting targeted by all major tribes. Stating the facts of the situation isn’t whining, it’s called making a statement lol

We wanted to help odz fight the west side of the world but they chose to fight us instead for petty reasons which is fine. Instead of helping them vs the West we will help the West beat them now.

@WeDontFight we know the odds are heavily against us but we won’t delete haha we will fight till the last village is gone. Have fun all :)

DeletedUser122061

Is trustme on the odz front? Oh they aren’t so stacks being there doesn’t mean what Themis said is wrong, actually shows further proof that we weren’t preparing for war with odz.

It’s fine that we are getting targeted by all major tribes. Stating the facts of the situation isn’t whining, it’s called making a statement lol

We wanted to help odz fight the west side of the world but they chose to fight us instead for petty reasons which is fine. Instead of helping them vs the West we will help the West beat them now.

@WeDontFight we know the odds are heavily against us but we won’t delete haha we will fight till the last village is gone. Have fun all :)
Yes, it is a fact that you are being attacked by almost every major tribe. But lets not forget the fact on how Beast came in that position from the start. And thats why its such a bad presentation to bring this matter up to use as an argument, your actions brought you to the position you are in now and thats why no one really cares about this being a ’gangbang’ - Own up to it and learn from the mistakes you have been doing in this world-run.

Our reasons were legitimate, however if thats not how you percieve it then fine so be it, our will remains the same, to see Beast removed before the end-game.

Mern

blckdrgn1

Yes, it is a fact that you are being attacked by almost every major tribe. But lets not forget the fact on how Beast came in that position from the start. And thats why its such a bad presentation to bring this matter up to use as an argument, your actions brought you to the position you are in now and thats why no one really cares about this being a ’gangbang’ - Own up to it and learn from the mistakes you have been doing in this world-run.

Our reasons were legitimate, however if thats not how you percieve it then fine so be it, our will remains the same, to see Beast removed before the end-game.

Mern

How we got here doesn’t matter a bit. It is what it is and we will do our best to put odz at a disadvantage end game. If you think beast will be gone before 100 attacks odz you are only lying to yourself :)

Unless you get 100% dominance we will be here haha I’ll make sure of it.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
if anyone from the new world coalition needs a co player hit me up so i can sabotage an account... errr.. I mean... war beast :)

Skill Issue

Skilled Soldier 2020
Reaction score
if anyone from the new world coalition needs a co player hit me up so i can sabotage an account... errr.. I mean... war beast :)

Yes my account was sabotaged and I know who did it and why, it's pretty sad that people go that far in a game, but I know that was the only way you could take villages from me, but you didn't take one even then haha

Also I can see you're from Ex-Riot and u made it nowhere on this world, so please try to be relevant on 1 world, instead of writing nonsense on the forums, thanks

Last edited:

arabela

I agree is too much bs and trollings in forum but your attemp to send us on corner is not exactly fair :) if you noble from us under these circumstances doesnt make u a better player to ask us to show u smth in game...

You’re a bit arrogant and this is cause we are bleeding atm, bleeding that is normal against so many tribes against us..

DeletedUser122252

completely bullshit, you should have been starting to prepare your front against us when your leaders told us to go away. And that ODZ we’re a tribe that had nothing of what they had.

Also no one from us contacted your tribe about any diplomatic talks after we got kicked out of the discussion.

They did try to redemption themselves and get a new chat going but nothing we wanted to put down our time in.

And stats? Not dodging a single nuke or even attempt a recap/snipe ? That’s what you mean when you say it was a surprise?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser115770

completely bullshit, you should have been starting to prepare your front against us when your leaders told us to go away...

Thank you for the clarification. Maybe now some beasties would open their eyes and not throwing none-senses out of their mouth. Also i'm just wondering how some towers in the ODZ area were stacked with 60K troops and some were not stacked. I'm sure they couldn't stack them in my 2 hrs distance!! :D

Isn't it just the bad organization of the tribe?

Last edited by a moderator:

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yes my account was sabotaged and I know who did it and why, it's pretty sad that people go that far in a game, but I know that was the only way you could take villages from me, but you didn't take one even then haha

Also I can see you're from Ex-Riot and u made it nowhere on this world, so please try to be relevant on 1 world, instead of writing nonsense on the forums, thanks

Your posts suggest you think it was me, And considering I haven’t ever had contact with you nor do I know what account you play I think that’s hilarious so could you please clarify that for me, thanks.

That irrelevant tribe Riot! Who even after we fell was still one of the most talked about tribes on the world (admittedly mostly from eagle)

All the time I still feel there is at least 1 good war to be had this world I will still follow and be interested in the forums. So please don’t let us down odz and 100 and actually man up enough to fight each other and not do some terrible end game merge!

I agree is too much bs and trollings in forum but your attemp to send us on corner is not exactly fair :) if you noble from us under these circumstances doesnt make u a better player to ask us to show u smth in game...

You’re a bit arrogant and this is cause we are bleeding atm, bleeding that is normal against so many tribes against us..

I know, bragging about a gangbang >< has been the story of w100 so far
Hats off to beast, although I don’t like you guys (apart from Ara <3 ) I’m glad to see you giving it a go. Winner of the world will be whoever gets the best of the beast recruits when you finally break

Last edited:

Skill Issue

Skilled Soldier 2020
Reaction score
Your posts suggest you think it was me, And considering I haven’t ever had contact with you nor do I know what account you play I think that’s hilarious so could you please clarify that for me, thanks.

That irrelevant tribe Riot! Who even after we fell was still one of the most talked about tribes on the world (admittedly mostly from eagle)

All the time I still feel there is at least 1 good war to be had this world I will still follow and be interested in the forums. So please don’t let us down odz and 100 and actually man up enough to fight each other and not do some terrible end game merge!

No, it was definitely not you, I never said it was you, I just thought you knew who it was since u mentioned the sabotage thingy above, I do know who that person is and he's not worth mentioning here. I thought u were in SLEEP since u knew about the ban, I apologize if I said it wrong :)

I'm here just to play I have no leadership power, neither I was included in council or politics in this world

I never said that anyone is a bad player from BEAST, if someone got offended by that then I apologize, whatsoever I even respect some BEAST players (you're on of them ara :p ) but I don't like the personality of most people there. I didn't want to sound arrogant I just find it triggering how everyone is trying to find some excuses & wasting time writing nonsense here instead of showing something in game. And sorry I did a OP with elmoo 3 days before ODZ or 100 declared and we took 20 villages while not losing one, all BEAST villages were stacked so your front vs me and elmoo was definitely prepared. That's all I'm gonna say, we'll see everything on the field, good luck to you all.

Last edited:

Griffin140

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

I'm about to enjoy me a slice of Themis pie