ODZ and BEAST are merging!!!!!

Griffin140

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I agree is too much bs and trollings in forum but your attemp to send us on corner is not exactly fair :) if you noble from us under these circumstances doesnt make u a better player to ask us to show u smth in game...

You’re a bit arrogant and this is cause we are bleeding atm, bleeding that is normal against so many tribes against us..
Just don't bleed out, because that's not normal... Or good.

GeeGee

Reaction score
Im not really an externals kinda person so this my first and last time posting for w100.... but congrats 100 .... nicely played. good diplo good strategy and good victory. still to bitter to say well deserved tho :p

to odz .... congrats on the mutual self destruct .... sure we're the ones getting gangbanged now ... but im pretty sure that deep down u all do realise whos turn it is next to pick up the soap....and there is no other swede to help u then.

ps: no not quitting, not deleting, not open for invitations to other tribes lol .... win with beast or get rimmed was always the plan for GeeGee. just being realistic about the outcome .... doesnt mean we cant still have some fun tho :)

~Hitman

awper

Im not really an externals kinda person so this my first and last time posting for w100.... but congrats 100 .... nicely played. good diplo good strategy and good victory. still to bitter to say well deserved tho :p

to odz .... congrats on the mutual self destruct .... sure we're the ones getting gangbanged now ... but im pretty sure that deep down u all do realise whos turn it is next to pick up the soap....and there is no other swede to help u then.

ps: no not quitting, not deleting, not open for invitations to other tribes lol .... win with beast or get rimmed was always the plan for GeeGee. just being realistic about the outcome .... doesnt mean we cant still have some fun tho :)

~Hitman
And still BEAST seem to be think this was some huge conspiracy against BEAST planned by 100. This was all BEAST. You guys did this to yourself, the only people you should be congratulating is your leadership. At this stage, no one cares what happens at end game thanks to Beast, that's for later and I'm sure it will be good, right now everybody only cares about getting rid of Beast and the fun hasn't even started yet :D

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Its amazing how many bitter people there are against BEAST. Did you lose to those players in a past world ? As the level of bias in posts is getting to annoying levels. Stay objective did BEAST make bad moves sure every tribe makes a bad move here or there. However, what is the real reason people don't like them? If you ask me its because no one really wants to fight them 1 v 1. I know I don't, those players are used to gritty wars that don't end quickly. In closing the gangbang was going to happen no matter what moves they made saying otherwise is just justification because the bad rap gangbanging another tribe gets. It makes tactical sense when a world is down to 3 tribes you want the final war with a tribe you evenly match up with.

Let the in game fighting do the talking if BEAST stick around which I think they will and do not quit in droves then they can prolong the final fight for some time. Long fights are fun fights, I personally miss the days when wars took months to break the other side down and went back and forth...............ahh the nostalgia :(, great now I really miss the old days.

arabela

Just don't bleed out, because that's not normal... Or good.

Unfortunatly it is pretty much seen in a gangbang/“groupwars”.

But hey, isnt easy win what you were looking for when all of you declared to same tribe? Now you come here showing your chests and brag how good you are and beast players should shut up cause they are trash or not dodge...enjoy your easy win and stop be so amazed we are bleeding.

DeletedUser

However, what is the real reason people don't like them? If you ask me its because no one really wants to fight them 1 v 1.

Or because of their arrogant attitude, which has mysteriously vanished the past few days. Either-or.

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Think BEAST was always to get a gangbang, my own opinion of course. They aren't the type of tribe you want to fight alone. Best to use whatever resources you have to take them down as quickly as possible.

Nocturne

Reaction score
Its amazing how many bitter people there are against BEAST. Did you lose to those players in a past world ? As the level of bias in posts is getting to annoying levels. Stay objective did BEAST make bad moves sure every tribe makes a bad move here or there. However, what is the real reason people don't like them? If you ask me its because no one really wants to fight them 1 v 1. I know I don't, those players are used to gritty wars that don't end quickly. In closing the gangbang was going to happen no matter what moves they made saying otherwise is just justification because the bad rap gangbanging another tribe gets. It makes tactical sense when a world is down to 3 tribes you want the final war with a tribe you evenly match up with.

Let the in game fighting do the talking if BEAST stick around which I think they will and do not quit in droves then they can prolong the final fight for some time. Long fights are fun fights, I personally miss the days when wars took months to break the other side down and went back and forth...............ahh the nostalgia :(, great now I really miss the old days.

Haha and there the 1v1 talk happened...

Themis

Bla bla bla , and because our leadership contacted you you didnt snipe/recap or even try to defend
Lets play on map instead of crying on forums , or you realised you are lost and just try to grab as much attention as possible and hope you will remain in this world history ?

You naggy already cause of 1 post which only take up some circumstances which had impact at start of war? It's not ether to get attention, I'm normally not a player of words, but of actions.

You gonna start doing something else than faking?

I'm about to enjoy me a slice of Themis pie

Looking forward to a good fight! :D

DeletedUser121116

You naggy already cause of 1 post which only take up some circumstances which had impact at start of war? It's not ether to get attention, I'm normally not a player of words, but of actions.

You gonna start doing something else than faking?

Naaaah , faking takes 5 minutes , launching attacks takes a whole day.

Also you missed my point , i was saying that you guys were bleeding so hard because you didnt try to stop bleeding . Lets say we got you by surprise , that is no excuse to not try to snipe/recap...

awper

The only thing that's being said is what's happening on THIS world, not any other world. Most of the remaining players are as equally skilled as any player in beast and we all know end game is more about persistence rather than skill so half of what you said is honestly just bullcrap. If you're aiming your bitter comment at me, you honestly have no clue.

The truth is quite clear and simple, beast are being gangbanged because they have pissed off a lot of people on THIS world. And I don't mean that anyone HATES them or wants to go after them to get back at them or would hold a grudge for whatever pathetic reason. It's purely because people refused to just sit here and let beast keep talking shit. Beast has taken every other tribe for granted, belittled them, threatened them and basically said how easy they will get rid of them. Now it's biting them in the ass. It has nothing to do with individual players and I'm pretty sure nearly everyone here would happily play a future world with any(or most) beast players. I guess what beast really needed was an externals commenting ban, probably would have saved them a lot of grief. (Like someone else mentioned, up until a few days ago beast were on here talking shit about other tribes daily)

Just to add, if things were the other way around and ODZ decided to ally beast and gangbang 100, I highly doubt half of you would be still saying the same crap.

DeletedUser119075

Beast Fully brought this on themselves.

Beast - Decided to munch of HUNs after 100 dismantled them. Which is fine since any tribe will do it. BUT these idiots decided to play about and launch at 100 attempting to steal food they have already taken. Then proceed to start sending nukes and Cats to 100 (Geegee). Beast started this Skirmish. And Fedrik thinks after all of the crap they have given us we will accept a deal to ally them and gangbang ODZ? LOL really stupid.

Beast - Decides to eat on CODE after supporting them against ODZ. Then when code are getting destroyed BEAST started munching on code and presumably did the exact same thing that they did to 100. BUT then still thinks ODZ is willing to ally BEAST in fighting 100. LOL wishful thinking.

100 & ODZ : Both tribes want to win the world, but both tribe respected the agreed diplomacy ( border agreement for example). Why would 100 or ODZ want to ally with BEAST who has been nothing but disrespectful to every major tribe thinking they are supreme. If BEAST would of been more reasonable and diplomatic they might of gotten 100 or ODZ to ally them instead.

I myself wanted to war ODZ since I had a bigger front with them, but after the HUN incident, CODE incident, Forum bashing; Allying with BEAST was out of the question. BEast brought this on themselves so don't start crying about "ohhh we are getting gangbanged"...... What the hell did you expect when you go trampling on other tribes.... did you actually expect them to actually respect of treat you as friends? Stop DREAMING!

They aren't superior and no one is scared of them BITCLOUD, they Pissed everyone off so they are getting attacked. BEAST are basically slapping 100 and ODZ in the face then asking them for a Cuddle, deosn't work like that.

Themis

Naaaah , faking takes 5 minutes , launching attacks takes a whole day.

Also you missed my point , i was saying that you guys were bleeding so hard because you didnt try to stop bleeding . Lets say we got you by surprise , that is no excuse to not try to snipe/recap...

I agree, couple of Beast account hasn't been impressive at all, it may have been a surprise, but we got accounts which went afk the second decleration came. It may look like what happened to Code, some ppl just give up right away :(

Deleted User - 10770065

Am I the only one who thinks this whole Code excuse for why BEAST brought this upon themselves as pretty lame? Of course they're gonna be supporting Code, it's their ally. And they're also hardly going to sit there and let a hostile tribe noble up free vills right in front of them and do nothing about it whatsoever? Or have I got this story wrong?

DeletedUser115770

Am I the only one who thinks this whole Code excuse for why BEAST brought this upon themselves as pretty lame? Of course they're gonna be supporting Code, it's their ally. And they're also hardly going to sit there and let a hostile tribe noble up free vills right in front of them and do nothing about it whatsoever? Or have I got this story wrong?

You got this COMPLETELY wrong. it's all about this respectful acts from BEAST. When they border a line for code villages for themselves and some of their members broke the line and the council ain't do shit about this. Do you know that villages belong to which tribe now? lol

Themis

You got this COMPLETELY wrong. it's all about this respectful acts from BEAST. When they border a line for code villages for themselves and some of their members broke the line and the council ain't do shit about this. Do you know that villages belong to which tribe now? lol

Was a consequence of ODZ not respecting it by taking 5 villages at our border line.

My thoughts of deal made by council talks for it's self by me nobling what I did.

GeeGee

Reaction score

~Hitman
Beast Fully brought this on themselves.
Then proceed to start sending nukes and Cats to 100 (Geegee). Beast started this Skirmish.

aaagh I knew I shouldve stayed clear of the externals lol.
just a lil disclaimer ..... GeeGee didnt start sending nukes and cats to 100.
I was on vacation during this time so I would not start a skirmish with 100 and make things hard on my co players for no reason while I was away for 4 weeks with hardly any internet access, also we had enuff fronts already we had no need to start a skirmish with 100.... what happened is we GeeGee took a village from Chaos/Order some 100 member also tried to noble that village (either symbiote or meowitzer, pretty sure it was Symbiote).... we took it first and we killed the Symbiote/Meowitzer inbound nobles (obviously right ?) and then when Symbiotes/Meowitzers support landed behind that ... we nuked our own village to kill their support def troops (just standard good play).

Thats when symbiote and meowitzer both got upset and msgd us and got into a verbal skirmish with one of my co players .... they didnt like us killing their def troops and they started sending 3K fakes to us with a few nukes here and there and some cat fangs..

If u got any report proving GeeGee started a skirmish with 100 feel free to upload it here and I'll send 1000 PP not just to you, but to every 100 account.... and no us killing your def troops in our village doesnt count.

~Hitman

Last edited:

DeletedUser115770

Was a consequence of ODZ not respecting it by taking 5 villages at our border line.

My thoughts of deal made by council talks for it's self by me nobling what I did.

Maybe you should review the deal and see the stats to find out who started breaking the border deal.
Maybe you should talk to love apocalypse about that villages he nobled over the border.

On the other hand being bully about it and throwing shit load of explanations from beast's council is another thing.