ew Gingers, ne nor ne nor

DeletedUser119197

HERRO THERE :)

All of you SHOULD know me for the TW laughing stock

OR...

You should know me for being super duper amazing at this game

(Most likely the second option cause the people who hate on me have probs been rimmed or I’ve Fed exed there tribe up :D)

*they hate us cause they ain’t us*

Anywayss...

I’m making some funny videos (well try to be anyway but will most likely fail) most of you know I’ve come back from the dead and took time of because I’m just too good at the game you know

JK, I took time off to do YouTube so now I’m a sorta a super star on YouTube uno (lol jk once again, only got like 36k subs)

So anyway, I make videos now and I’ll be making videos on TW too (not publicly) they’ll be unlisted so you guys can get a cheeky link to them

Some of you will say..

Dude number 1 “okay I won’t mind watching a few short videos for world 103 to spice things up a little getting the sausage sizzling in the pan”

OR...

Dude number 2 (Aka boring dude) “yea Na I’m okay mate rather watch some anime”

So without further a Dooooo put down below what you’d like me to talk about or make a video on, (don’t mind teaching wack players in my videos either, sniping, backtiming... etc etc

So yea enjoy the world because TheBigigGinge is here to seasoning / sizzle it up a little bit :cool:

You can’t have a thread without a meme... so here you go

1g2o9q.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser119197

you will soon find out good sir ;)

calmly waits for the keyboard hater warriors to say something*

lol :)

DeletedUser119197

can we all refrain from using words like coincide, my vocab is small...

hahha you should know this display ;) like what does coincide even mean lul, ill search ;)

DeletedUser

what is dead may never die, but rises again, harder and stronger.

-Ginge 2018

DeletedUser119197

Oh yes big man is still here ready to jump tribes

I mean fight......

Lol

DeletedUser119197

question mark.. what should be my first video? im not even sure? should i ask a few questions to tribe dukes or just review the ranks or like wuuuuttt, what do we want a discussion on