Eschaton

DeletedUser122191

Now from your old world fishing story, that sounds epic. If I were you I'd keep talking about old worlds in my PnP's because in this world, your tribe has done nothing epic.

Not sure what you are talking about, everything in my post is a collection of events that have occurred on w102.

o2/Hype declared war on us early game when we were also "off balance" from throwing punches elsewhere, and again we did not take to the forums to complain about how we were outnumbered.
Now that the tables have turned it seems you forget everything that happened prior to the Hype members joining us, either that or you are just ignorant.

You played the diplomacy game to turn tribes on MAD, filled 2 tribes up, hit us while we were off balance from throwing punches elsewhere so to speak, and hit while we were still a developing tribe.

Regardless of that CRAZY was created as direct competition to 350 so you don't really have a leg to stand on.
I'm surprised that you think we turned tribes against MAD, because as far as I can see the only tribes that have responded are ones that have personal friends in Four/350.

MAD declared war on Kush or vice versa, and o2 screwed over animal. These problems were self inflicted and it seems that MAD as a whole do not want to take responsibility for any of it. You're fighting multiple tribes as a result of the poor decision making on both MAD and O2 side of things.

In war you will always capitalise on your opponents mistakes and that is precisely what we have done throughout this world.

You can downplay any of our achievements and continue to pick apart that we recruited from Hype but fact of it is MAD had a merge/partial merge with o2 so your hands aren't as clean as you make them seem.
Just because the few that stayed behind didn't agree with the merge or if o2 dumped their own players behind (which would be even more sad) so the top guys could join MAD does not really make a difference.

Welcome to tribalwars, now get back to war.

Last edited:

Gwaihir aka Bluetomahawk

*yawn* when people play easy game and still think they're great... not sure if it's 3 months in world, you already have 53% of global runes... you can tell your war stories to noobs on the next world. :rolleyes: you should really just be gratefull for ex hype winning this war for you instead of boasting yourself so much...

Last edited:

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Our actions and circumstances in this particular world don't make us great. Some of us as a group were great long before this world even started. I'll freely admit it, this world is pure trash. The settings are terrible, archers = ew. 40 hour noble limit = ew. Speed 1 = ew. etc, etc. Quite frankly I would have loved more of a challenge, more of a struggle to obtain dominance, and more excitement. Unfortunately the times of worlds lasting a year or more are gone now. It's not our fault that this is the case. The game has changed over the years for the worse.

You can doubt us all you want to, we'll win the world either way. We have nothing to prove because a few of us as a group either won or helped win worlds before.

Gwaihir aka Bluetomahawk

Quite frankly I would have loved more of a challenge, more of a struggle to obtain dominance, and more excitement. Unfortunately the times of worlds lasting a year or more are gone now. It's not our fault that this is the case.

you have got to be kidding me. rofl you guys need to get yourself straight. no one doubts that you will win, but since you were great and you don't care, you should be able to admit that you went on pure diplo victory here... afterall you're not fooling anyone but yourself i guess:rolleyes:... rofl

forgot to add, game went to worse cause of straight games like these. lol

Lynch

Our actions and circumstances in this particular world don't make us great. Some of us as a group were great long before this world even started. I'll freely admit it, this world is pure trash. The settings are terrible, archers = ew. 40 hour noble limit = ew. Speed 1 = ew. etc, etc. Quite frankly I would have loved more of a challenge, more of a struggle to obtain dominance, and more excitement. Unfortunately the times of worlds lasting a year or more are gone now. It's not our fault that this is the case. The game has changed over the years for the worse.

You can doubt us all you want to, we'll win the world either way. We have nothing to prove because a few of us as a group either won or helped win worlds before.

You legit recruited to win, including having a full academy tribe... yawn. Don’t blame the game and pull these noob tactics. I haven’t seen four do anything extrodinary this world. First noob tribe I’ve seen to be able to successfully win a world with these tactics.

The Strategist

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So you can indeed use TWStats, it's actually an amazing tool, but jumping on assumptions is pretty annoying since as you said, "I am not really sure why we are talking about O2 if i am honest. But sure ill reply.", and I'll go for each tribe as you see fit.

TFBS: They were up for a massive tribe-wide op, with (at the time), 70% of our offence to hit them entirely. The Korean players managed to begin take villages and sniping TFBS trains, and they caught wind of our OP. In a move to save face, they backed right off and surrendered, offering up low-point accounts and recruitment for a full loss. 2 weeks later, they decided that they didn't want to take part on w102 as they wanted their own leadership and left the tribe. Since they, TFBS has been hitting LITD indiscriminately (as shown by stats). Up until a week or so ago, only former TFBS members were working with each other and nobling TFBS villages. They're now in full swing on w103, so they're pretty much out of w102.

The Hype situation ties hand-in-hand with John09, the spastic of Tribalwars. When John left Hype, it was due to "massive disagreements with leadership". Because of this, and surprising to your claims of the 9th till the 22nd, we were actively defending the John09 account from Hype. They weren't happy, at all. hellosica lost upwards of 60 nukes in under 10 days to the account. In the process of easing the Hype front to actually fight O2 properly, John joined another account and he went bipolar, spent all the pp, sent the troops on 60 hour trips, and attempted to lock the original owner out of the account. This didn't work as planned, but he was removed and pretty much burnt in that instant. He's made a target of himself for future worlds, essentially.

The Hype front was settled and we moved to attack O2 and then suddenly... Mails from O2 showing an attempted alliance, as well as recruitment of Hype members, began to emerge. Your little secret attempt at an alliance surfaced and it showed again, not just Xiyie, but O2 wanted to violate the NAP... For the third time... And then O2 launched on Lloyd. It's almost like you're deflecting tribal actions as results of rogue members. Honestly, it's annoying.

When O2 fell apart, and to tie hand-in-hand with your comment of "people won't join MAD without you", it turns out that your little burn and churn idea of letting your "idle players" burn wasn't going to work. Some players noticed this instantly and left, while others tried to stay. There's a nice list of "players hiding under O2" that we decided to abuse and eat locally. Your northern players didn't follow up because of the lack of care for those members. If they were under attack, they received little support compared to the core group. We're not sure if it was planned, but lack of leadership in these matters showed that the north wasn't a concern of O2's. Your comments pretty much go hand-in-hand with what former members have already said. It's sad to see you try to turn it on them and blame part of the downfall of it.

MAD are indeed fighting, but barely. I'd like to point to the two faced Sidrial account. The people running it were baiting local players into bashing and expanding with him to then turn on them the moment they launch. He tried to self-op a Four/350 frontline player and it backfired majorly. He was then in-turn attacked by 3 Four members. MAD then kicked him and tried to eat what was left.

Rather then defending anything, MAD are just launching, abandoning and forgetting. We've seen more action out of Majestee who is a backliner then the entire tribe put together. Yet here we are, you bashing Four, making little remarks towards the poor attempt at fighting back. You also can't claim "fighting everyone else", since just 2 weeks ago MAD were flaunting the fact they took 40 villages from Kush without retaliation and the Kush are "doing nothing but internalling".

Backpedalling is bad in Tribalwars. It shows weakness.

You did not have to explain TFBS again, the point i was making is that they surrendered and your recruited most of them, then allowed them to leave and remake TFBS(while you internal them) because you needed room to recruit hype. recruit recruit recruit.

And yeah in regards to john09, just shows you guys using a player to soak up a bunch of nukes.

O2 never ever tried to recruit hype members, i am not sure what mails you have, but certainly none from leadership. There was talk of an alliance, but that never happened, we had a NAP for obvious reasons. And what are you on about breaking a NAP for the 3rd time lol.

The first time i can kind of understand. From what i can recall talking to makaveli and trent, is that they had a voice call in regards to a cooldown period with the NAP, this information was never passed onto me, and we rushed into the war with four to try and take advantage of the situation. Makaveli was not around during this part of the world. So i can see that now yes it was broken, but maybe get it put in writing next time lol. And in regards to my northern players, which you know nothing about the full story. But we Napped SPECTR, so that we could focus on Four (however they complained that they wanted to hit SPECTR) and so none of them truely took part in the war on Four, we only had the southern front hitting four and the only player really there to hit was Lloyd5. Which is why it very very quickly turned into a stalemate, Xiyie was on holiday (for the whole of the war). So when you guys recruited TFBS, we decided to push for a 'CEASEFIRE' (not a NAP) with a 3 day cooldown i believe, might of been longer, but no other terms. We also learnt at this time that Four had developed some relation with Spectr

So at this point Four only had hype to deal with, and Russway i think they were called. And hype had been in turmoil for a while at this point due to leadership issues with hype and Hype 2. So nothing really ever came from them, maybe 1 or 2 ops.

At this point, O2, we rushed to try and remove other tribes around us, SPECTR and Empire. So we decided to recruit from SPECTR to try and collapse them quick enough, as we were concerned Four would support them and try and stall us out. I mean from this point on we did not fight again, there was just always the possibility.

Moving further on to like the 22nd of august. We saw that you guys were recruiting Hype, at this point hype/MAD wanted us to join in as a coalition against Four. We rejected this at O2. We THOUGHT the fight between four and hype would last a while. So considered the possibility of us warring MAD, seeing as we had some border issues. And that we would get a nice NAP agreement in place with Four, with maybe turning it into an Alliance, as we firgured MAD and hype would help each other. So this is what we planned for, and i am sure spies for both MAD and Four could confirm this. So i think the NAP with four was set up with terms on the 25th.

Then on the 27th i think i found out that apparently Xiyie had broken these terms, and that Four considered the NAP with O2 Null and void, meanwhile MAD had planned the recruitment of Majestee. So O2 was facing a 2 front war. With a four tribe that just recruited pretty much all of Hype, and MAD. So i tried to make plans to stop both from happening. One was the gifting of Xiyie and the rest of K44 to Four, and trying to get the players around majestee ready for a fight, but sadly they were inactive, four recruited instead of nobling Xiyie :D (yeah yeah i know it was voted on, but you hated him the whole world, and then just recruited him lol)

So the next idea was to maybe get the best into MAD, and give them an even fight, seeing as at this point they had taken all of hype recruits. But Trent could not even let this happen. I told him to recruit a few guys near him as i thought they deserved to live, but he damn recruited a fuck load :D didnt want an even fight i guess.

Sorry for the block of text, i tried to break it up.

6LACK said:
I think Mr. TimeSplitter is forgetting the time back when we fought TEK family and their coalition (5 or 6 other tribes), CORE family, RSW, TFBS, Hype and Hype 2, and also o2/Avatar at the same time. We did not crack, and we certainly did not moan about it.

If you want to talk about us not fighting our way to this position please go and look at my own conquer history and you will see I have nobled from every single tribe listed above during the duration of our wars (bar TFBS as they were on the other side of my K). Every Four/350 member in here has pulled their weight in some way, shape or form, they've done a lot more than your eyes could possibly see.

We have given each tribe their fair share of action before any recruitment occurred. And just for reference if you look up on TWstats Exodus (this was originally o2/Avatar) you'll find that there are 210 tribe changes as opposed to 167 for Four. Sure, both are big numbers and i'm not going to argue that but you're sounding a little hypocritical there my friend. Link this in with your attempted merge into MAD (clearly some of your tribemates were not happy with that, unless you left them behind which would be even more shocking), and it looks to me like what you call our "recruit to win" strategy was also your idea.

You are running in circles mate, we went from fighting 10+ tribes at once to having the players in those tribes want to join us, quite interesting wouldn't you think being outnumbered back then and still having the upper hand, we stayed composed, we defended, we fought back. Now it looks like the tables have turned and it seems it's too much for you to handle.

Just take a quick look at MAD conquers since the war started and you'll see at least 50% of them are barbarians and at least 9 internals from MAD and CRAZY. I think the issue is bigger than you are letting on.

Anyway, i'm having fun and I hope you are too :D

- Tom

I think you are forgetting that Four and O2 only warred for 8 DAYS!!! 8!. The only people that got hit in this time was some noodle guy (you guys could not get support to him in time) and Lloyd5. who you managed to save. And hype hit one player, born ready. We were out of that war in no time. So you had 8 days of having it hard on you.

And yeah for a long time you fought Tek-Core family but most of that was done before we joined the war. We worked with them i think for 3 days, before we found them to be a pain in the arse. And started nobling them as soon as we had the ceasefire with you guys. At most i would say they were an annoyance more than much substantial. They mostly just defended more than attacked.

At the time of us hitting you between those 8 days
1776! - 45 members - 328K
V-C0RE - 10 members - 59K
COR3! - dead
RSM - 31 members - 265K
V-TEK! - 39 members - 160K
V-CORE - 43 members - 659K - main tribe
TFBS - 29 members - 519K
O2 - 40 members - 2.73mil
Hype - 44 members 2.82mil

Four - 2.98mil

Yes for these days i guess you had it rough. But after these 8 days, you can take O2 and TFBS off that list. And your looking pretty cushty. Seeing as hype and O2 were also hitting these other smaller tribes, because some of their members are so small it is insignificate, to really count them as anything other than that. They were hardly organised, just turtles.

And you cannot say any of the O2 or hype recruits really had much action, you just straight up recruited for the win, you cant deny that. Or in trents words. 'using his Korean connection' to end the war quick (because he thought O2 were going to hit him) So you ended it internally quick by just recruiting them all. So yeah you had a nice fight for a short time. But nothing in comparison as to what MAD is facing. Well i suppose % wise it is the same as what you faced. But the capabilities of what could be achieved then, to what can be achieved now has changed. And well MAD has been doing this longer than 8 days.

So you have not had it is tough as you make it out to be.

But anyway the point i was making is. You have just recruited to win for a while now. When i recruited in O2, i did it to try and stay even with the other top tribes, you have to keep up ;)

Lastly ill take this from one of your own players profile

When many gang up on the few, they feel inferior. In that case the few already proven that they are the strongest. Whatever the outcome will be, the many can't claim victory deserved and will make the history books as cowards.

DeletedUser50073

Quite frankly I would have loved more of a challenge, more of a struggle to obtain dominance, and more excitement. Unfortunately the times of worlds lasting a year or more are gone now. It's not our fault that this is the case. The game has changed over the years for the worse.

Hey bud I just want you to read the bolded text again slowly...

Q:Why are times of lasting worlds gone?
A: People will fill up their tribe limit, and on top of that, make a second/third tribe(however many they please) to gain dominance on the political map.

So when you say this is not our fault in the next sentence, it's really hypocrisy at it's absolute finest. I mean, you could have just played as the tribe FOUR, and fought tribes for dominance like a tribe that seeks honor on top of a world win would do. In this case, you are just seeking the world win. Not only did you fill up two tribes, but you are also trying to recruit our members to speed up the world.

I was really excited when I saw MAD and instantly applied. A high ranking tribe that didn't fill up their tribe limit for the points, they were nobling for them. I was happy to get in and pumped It reminded me of the old worlds, a tribe that is kicking ass to take control of territory. Then I saw 350 pop up and heard that it was a FOUR tribe... Have been pretty upset about this world since then, when I realized that we were playing against those types of people that want a quick easy win instead of fighting for it. That is why worlds don't last long anymore.

Corey Taylor

To be completely honest, this world is quite trash. Everything is played out of strategy and not a whole lot of battles happened. We all see FOUR recruited to win. They made sure a lot of top 100 players joined them.

A second point in this world that a lot of backstabbing is happening. I am quite experienced, but this world is in the top 3 of backstabbing.

Last point is that everything seems to think that this world is already over? My opinion is that we are only in the midgame and a lot of stuff can happen still. FOUR hasn't won this world and the tribes should fight till the bare end instead of just running or even join the enemy.

Fight for glory and be with your mates till the bare end, only like that a tribe can win a world.

Please mail the last part to "One Above All", jumping ship in the middle of a war ?

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
haha, a lot of salty people in this thread. Let's look at a few of the recent world wins as examples.

World 92 - Dominance winning condition 1 year 5 months

World 93 - Dominance winning condition - 1 year 2 months

World 94 - Dominance winning condition - 1 year

World 95 - First rune wars winning condition - 10 months

World 96 - Rune wars winning condition - 8 months

World 98 - Rune wars winning condition - 6 months

The dominance winning condition is still a little longer than rune wars, but as you can clearly see from a few of the examples we have, the rune wars winning condition gives us a world that is usually won before the world is a year old. You want to complain about rushing a world win? Go play with different victory conditions and get over it.

The Strategist

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yeah in W98, didnt JUST /JUST2 do the exact same thing. recruit/internal through using 2 accounts. until they had a very advantageous size. Yeah pretty sure they did. So they rushed the world too, had nothing to do with it being a Rune world.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yeah in W98, didnt JUST /JUST2 do the exact same thing. recruit/internal through using 2 accounts. until they had a very advantageous size. Yeah pretty sure they did. So they rushed the world too, had nothing to do with it being a Rune world.

96 and 95 were still won in less than a year. The game has changed over the past several years with pay to win and crazy offers every month. It's not the same anymore. New worlds will not have the epic battles and wars of the past unless they're like world 100. But they even messed up world 100 too by introducing a crazy offer by "mistake" and not removing them from the accounts that took advantage of the offer while it was up.

I do agree that it would be nice to have wars months or even years long as it provides excellent excitement. Unfortunately that's not what tribal wars is anymore. Once this world is over I'll likely retire for good unless they were to truly make an old school world; one with no crazy offers every month and a high dominance wining condition (like 90% or so.)

The Strategist

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well i still dont think there was any need to recruit off MAD, and attempt other recruitment, to speed up your already large advantage, have some fun jees.

Well anyway, have some stats

Side 1:
Tribes: Four, 350
Side 2:
Tribes: MAD, CRAZY

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 862
Side 2: 583
Difference: 279

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 206
Side 2: 82
Difference: 124

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 5,056,646
Side 2: 3,355,782
Difference: 1,700,864

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,785,657
Side 2: 737,276
Difference: 1,048,381

chart

Still very much in favour of Four.family. The recaps on boths sides, hides the true stats i believe. number should be lower for both sides.

And then there is some missing players. We have lost Kas123, Sidrial and ArkiAngel

.Smiler

I try to avoid these back and forth arguments on the externals but there are some points made by all party's i would to address due to either twisting the truth or out right lying. (Probably to make themselves feel better)

Then we'll move on to the claim that MAD weren't going to recruit anyone from O2, yet mails again say otherwise ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ The amount of hypocrisy coming from the Eastern side of the world astounding.

Untrue, I was very upfront with Four that We was going to recruit from o2, I just did not disclose the names due to obvious reasons. Four then got scared after seeing our recruitment MAD was going to take control of K35 "sneak up the rim" in trents words. so effectively Four recruited out of panic of the thought they would have to fight MAD 50/50. Cause we all know Four is just made up roughly 4/5 unloyal groups sticking together for a win.

He was then in-turn attacked by 3 Four members. MAD then kicked him and tried to eat what was left.

Rather then defending anything, MAD are just launching, abandoning and forgetting.

Are you really going to try and play this card? you do make me laugh even more than when i saw you crumble within a few days on a front-line in w86.
We never abandoned sidrial, I personally had to spam him to give me an emergency sitting the first op i was able to defend myself along with my own incoming but unfortunately sidrial abandoned himself. Come more incoming he dissapeared and didn't leave me the emergency sitting i had asked for which in turn led to Four running straight through the account to then soon after that maybe logged once every two days and sent a pointless recap a day late.
As you can see we kept him in the tribe even through him being inactive because we don't leave anyone behind.
https://gyazo.com/f635dfbc34a2bc44527f640d558075a8
To even further support this he left on his own accord.
https://gyazo.com/869519d0fe6c9804a2263e517a2914dc

Yes it's interesting to see who in MAD/CRAZY gets support and who does not. It's equally interesting to see accounts being eaten alive by us kicked and other accounts at the front internalled. How many accounts of ours have quit or been eaten related to any war we've been in? One. And that's because the guy was a total idiot. MAD has lost several accounts due to the pressure.

It's sad how desperate you are to try and paint a bad picture on MAD. Your comment about who gets support is completely stupid (maybe your trying some kind of propaganda here?who knows). As for accounts being kicked, No one has been kicked lol? Behemoth was she kicked...no? Avey was he kicked...no Sidrial was he kicked... again NO. Front accounts were only then internalised once the players on those accounts gave up and wouldn't take the coplayer/relocation option. Please now tell me how MAD have abandoned anyone?

Internalling inactive front accounts is natural and happens time to time on all worlds in all tribes, get off your high horse.

All in all MAD are here to fight to the end. Stop all this twisted trash talk. If you are confident your going to win why do you feel the uncontrollable urge to belittle MAD members? I'd love to see how Four's core members would do against a size advantage they have now...hmmm.

The Strategist

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Also looks like a couple of 350 players have finally made the cut for the win!

da7395320d678666d56c90d895d2d428.png

3 more got into 4
3 got internalled, 1 needed to be moved to TFBS, because i guess there isnt enough room for recruits from KAWAII and Drunk. And yet more proof, of recruiting the highest rank players from a tribe! Welcome no.body1 to the easy win club :D
Oh and we cant forget Makaveli from ANiMAL, i guess they just had spare room.

Keep it up four, you are really impressive :rolleyes:

DeletedUser122015

Are you really going to try and play this card? you do make me laugh even more than when i saw you crumble within a few days on a front-line in w86.
We never abandoned sidrial, I personally had to spam him to give me an emergency sitting the first op i was able to defend myself along with my own incoming but unfortunately sidrial abandoned himself. Come more incoming he dissapeared and didn't leave me the emergency sitting i had asked for which in turn led to Four running straight through the account to then soon after that maybe logged once every two days and sent a pointless recap a day late.
As you can see we kept him in the tribe even through him being inactive because we don't leave anyone behind.
https://gyazo.com/f635dfbc34a2bc44527f640d558075a8
To even further support this he left on his own accord.
I was enjoying the scramble to prove me wrong. I enjoyed the mightnight drink and bashing on TS for no reason:

AlHF8hW.png

uf2Kc87.png

But let me just pick on this comment, from a serious point because it seems you're not familiar with "burn and turn" when someone quits. The Sidrial account was strong. 70% offensive. The people that Sidrial worked with showed that he was active and prepared to nuke for no reason. It also showed that they were nothing short of trash when it came to recruiting bashers and then eating them because "there's no one to noble".

To top it off, right before the account left, magically it sent everything at the Four frontline after losing an incredible amount of villages in a short period of time. Almost like they were quitting.

There was no stacking. There was no help, sniping, anything. The account was either abandoned or for some unforseeable reason, just left to rot while it came under fire. To make matters worse, all of this happened within 2 days of being launched on. Suddenly MAD are scrounging villages. Your screenshots show what? That they removed the account from the tribe rather then being kicked? Congratulations, you understand how Tribal Levels work. Did you know kicking members meant losing ALL of their donations?

Magic.

I made the assumption that it was kicked because it was internalled very shortly after, I apologise for making one of the oldest assumptions that nearly every single world has seen.

It's sad how desperate you are to try and paint a bad picture on MAD. Your comment about who gets support is completely stupid (maybe your trying some kind of propaganda here?who knows). [....] Front accounts were only then internalised once the players on those accounts gave up and wouldn't take the coplayer/relocation option. Please now tell me how MAD have abandoned anyone?

Internalling inactive front accounts is natural and happens time to time on all worlds in all tribes, get off your high horse.

Woh woh woh. That highlighted comment here is pretty funny since your good buddy Supa is choosing the opposite approach.

All in all MAD are here to fight to the end. Stop all this twisted trash talk. If you are confident your going to win why do you feel the uncontrollable urge to belittle MAD members? I'd love to see how Four's core members would do against a size advantage they have now...hmmm.
I sit some of the frontliners during their off hours. Watchtowers have given this game the biggest baby mode I have ever seen. Anything green, stack scouts. Anything brown/red stack more scouts and/or dodge.

Congratulations, you're now officially a new-styled frontliner. Demolish every last one of your watch towers and let me know if you can hold even 48 hours under constant fire. I'll decide if your comment is worth the toilet paper it gets printed on. You want people to stop acting superior? Manage your OPs better.

.Smiler

I almost feel sorry for how desperate you look trying to counter my comments, your clutching at straws mate.

The people that Sidrial worked with showed that he was active and prepared to nuke for no reason. It also showed that they were nothing short of trash when it came to recruiting bashers and then eating them because "there's no one to noble".

To top it off, right before the account left, magically it sent everything at the Four frontline after losing an incredible amount of villages in a short period of time. Almost like they were quitting.

Sidrial's ability as a player was never mentioned, and i can not speak for how he treated his bashers. How this is relevant to our war i will never know.

Well done sherlock he most probably did that because he was quitting, wish i had thought of that. Sidrial saw incoming on the second Op and did not do anything hence after which he asked the tribe to internal him. So what's your point?

There was no stacking. There was no help, sniping, anything. The account was either abandoned or for some unforseeable reason, just left to rot while it came under fire. To make matters worse, all of this happened within 2 days of being launched on. Suddenly MAD are scrounging villages. Your screenshots show what

There was stacking in place, enough for him to easily hold off a number of Ops along with the Mobile defence he had. No help/sniping was given because he didn't tell a soul he was under attack like i mentioned before he went MIA then returning to ask his account to be internalised to reduce losses. Shit happens the guy either crumbled under pressure or genuinely had no time to log.

Sorry to disappoint you but it seems we didn't leave him high and dry and actually he let himself down. Let's try and veer off from abandoning our own team shall we as everyone can clearly see that your lightweight arse is just firing off blanc shots.

I sit some of the frontliners during their off hours. Watchtowers have given this game the biggest baby mode I have ever seen. Anything green, stack scouts. Anything brown/red stack more scouts and/or dodge.

Congratulations, you're now officially a new-styled frontliner. Demolish every last one of your watch towers and let me know if you can hold even 48 hours under constant fire. I'll decide if your comment is worth the toilet paper it gets printed on. You want people to stop acting superior? Manage your OPs better.

Haha! dude your hilarious. Your whole response was irrelevant and big "oh check me out guys i can do things!"

Congratulations, your making me wet at the thought of how pro you are. Please teach me all mighty Paper wall.

DeletedUser115610

Whatever is being talked is always a trash...4 mass recruited , it got filled over and they got people into 350... Not to mention their basher tribes like kawaiii

Playing on such an unfair grounds, MAD is doing far better than 4...

What do u get on such hugging wins...there will be no satisfaction for me winning such world's...

Yo people in 4 do u really wanna win world's this way? Throw some people out making it even ground of fighting and then let's see if you people make the cut out of villages conquered

Last edited: