ODZ and BEAST are merging!!!!!

arabela

Am I the only one who thinks this whole Code excuse for why BEAST brought this upon themselves as pretty lame? Of course they're gonna be supporting Code, it's their ally. And they're also hardly going to sit there and let a hostile tribe noble up free vills right in front of them and do nothing about it whatsoever? Or have I got this story wrong?
U got it right, Shaun.

DeletedUser121368

I think us in beast have to stop blaming everyone else. Sure ODZ would (probably) gain from ganging up on 100 (and 100 would probably gain from ganging on ODZ), but given the impression theese tribes have of us, can you blame them for doing what they are doing? From the outside we look like a loose canon, its that simple.

Im not in the BEAST council and I have not played since day 1, but with the amount of back and fourth diplomacy mentioned in this chat Im not sure i would have acted any different than 100 or ODZ myself, would you?

However i think we would all have a lot more fun if 100 and ODZ also declared war on eachother:D That way ODZ would not be able to afford blowing nukes from 100+++ fields away (100 FL *hint* *hint*).

I think this will all be fun, already is. The question is how long this peace between ODZ and 100 will last, and if they are willing to play with the remains of BEAST.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser117803

having just been on the receiving end of a fang op from ODZ and swedes, i would like to compliment them on a job well done.

it was clearly thoroughly planned, and it was well executed.

i am not in the inner workings of council or diplo, so i do not have knowledge of the history and how we got here, other than the rumors, accusations, counter-accusations, and charges that we are arrogant and everyone hates us.

i don't mind remaining out of that loop, to be honest.
nothing changes the fact that ODZ and swedes deserve to be enjoying the feels tonight.

however, unlike kleppe, i was NOT having fun today. :eek::(

DeletedUser121368

I had fun today, my shift ended an hour before we started dropping villas (no, thats not why we lost them :p ). When I was still playing our stacks were still strong and our villagers still loyal :D Then came a silly amount of nukes, cutting through every single stack, no matter the size.
I have to give credit to ODZ, god damn you hit us with many nukes.. :mad::confused:

danny689

Am I the only one who thinks this whole Code excuse for why BEAST brought this upon themselves as pretty lame? Of course they're gonna be supporting Code, it's their ally. And they're also hardly going to sit there and let a hostile tribe noble up free vills right in front of them and do nothing about it whatsoever? Or have I got this story wrong?

Beast trying to recruit from ODZ was reason enough for ODZ/Swedes to go to war with 100 against Beast. Why even consider any sort of diplomacy after that when 100 has been straight up from what I can tell all world?

Fun times so far this world is moving faster than expected honestly.

DeletedUser122108

Beast trying to recruit from ODZ was reason enough for ODZ/Swedes to go to war with 100 against Beast. Why even consider any sort of diplomacy after that when 100 has been straight up from what I can tell all world?

Fun times so far this world is moving faster than expected honestly.

Not entirely true. After Code lose, ODZ and BEAST are working on agreement for diplomacy. It's just that BEAST have some players so full of themselves who still noble the village agreed that goes to ODZ. If I were in BEAST Leadership, I will immediately kick those players who didn't realize that once ODZ declared on them and work with 100, it's over for their tribe. Regardless how skilled BEAST players are, there's only so much D troops to defend their huge front.

Griffin140

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Not entirely true. After Code lose, ODZ and BEAST are working on agreement for diplomacy. It's just that BEAST have some players so full of themselves who still noble the village agreed that goes to ODZ. If I were in BEAST Leadership, I will immediately kick those players who didn't realize that once ODZ declared on them and work with 100, it's over for their tribe. Regardless how skilled BEAST players are, there's only so much D troops to defend their huge front.
Big egos destroy amigos.

Freddy boy and Cody didn't do anything about it besides blowing off ODZ. Blatant disrespect and letting your members egos lead your leadership into making horrible decisions gets you where you're at today.

DeletedUser

Every day that passes I wonder more and more if Code leadership feels dumb for eating the backline villages of the only tribe that was standing up against ODZ. RIP Rhythm. The competition of the east side of the world ended with your defeat.

DeletedUser122108

Big egos destroy amigos.

Freddy boy and Cody didn't do anything about it besides blowing off ODZ. Blatant disrespect and letting your members egos lead your leadership into making horrible decisions gets you where you're at today.

Those few villages that BEAST players noble that agreed belongs to ODZ means "respect" is not possible with BEAST and working with them is impossible in ODZ Leadership's perspective. I mean come on that's less than 50 villages to jeopardize your chance to win this world and those players still noble it. Stupidity at its finest.

In a fair world, if ODZ Leadership is competent enough like how I see them, They must work with BEAST because 100 already have a lot of Puppet Tribes like Drama, -RSE- etc. This should be EAST versus WEST before End-game phase, BEAST focus on the North while ODZ focus on the South. BEAST throw that chance when they told ODZ to "piss off" when they confronted them regarding those agreed villages BEAST players nobled against the agreement.

Last edited by a moderator:

King Banana

HAHA!
This is a one sides discussion, lack of respect has been done be every tribe. Especially 100 that has been the biggest player at the table. You need to stop hammering me personally to get the players to leave the tribe. I have done my job representing my people, I have disrespected the ones who deserved it. I have never in my tw career had such problems finding an ally that is working.

Acting like you do, I would never done it otherwise. My biggest fault this world was to back a dead horse Code. All words given are appropiriate.

We have not done something not expected from us, and we have been the best tribe, where we have eliminated the most players, most top tribes and most troops and least diplo.

Yall lucky the tables are not turned or we would had beat you all. Just because your afraid to get ganged. Damn bonuses on no haul world..

Last edited:

DeletedUser115571

we weren’t preparing for war with odz.
According to sources you were, but as always with you, you hoped we would side against a respectful ally to go with a tribe that is not only disrepectful but also backstab anyone they can for a few villages in profit.

It’s fine that we are getting targeted by all major tribes. Stating the facts of the situation isn’t whining, it’s called making a statement lol

You have never made a statement, but you do have an A grade in whining. Use it well.

We wanted to help odz fight the west side of the world but they chose to fight us instead for petty reasons which is fine. Instead of helping them vs the West we will help the West beat them now.

No you wanted to lead a gangbang against HIPPOS. Thats all, Not once have Beast helped anyone on this world. Not once.

@WeDontFight we know the odds are heavily against us but we won’t delete haha we will fight till the last village is lost.

LOL. Heard that so many times. You will hit delete once you realise you cant talk you way out of this mess.

DeletedUser122061

HAHA!
This is a one sides discussion, lack of respect has been done be every tribe. Especially 100 that has been the biggest player at the table. You need to stop hammering me personally to get the players to leave the tribe. I have done my job representing my people, I have disrespected the ones who deserved it. I have never in my tw career had such problems finding an ally that is working.

Acting like you do, I would never done it otherwise. My biggest fault this world was to back a dead horse Code. All words given are appropiriate.

We have not done something not expected from us, and we have been the best tribe, where we have eliminated the most players, most top tribes and most troops and least diplo.

Yall lucky the tables are not turned or we would had beat you all. Just because your afraid to get ganged. Damn bonuses on no haul world..
”My biggest fault this world was to back a dead horse Code.”

”and we have been the best tribe”

For being the best tribe one would think that your front wont fall that easily, wether being prepared or not. I mean come on, you personally cant get yourself to dodge your nukes.

Big mouth, little man. Thats all I am saying and it is pretty transparent.

DeletedUser115770

He doesn't even try to learn from his mistakes and he's still emphasizing that his leading is better than the others :D

You may end him but you’ll not mend him!

King Banana

Well congratulation on joining in hitting a tribe waring rank 1 and 4. You must feel like a powerful player beating through villages with no troops besides your 70k stacks.

You just fail to see the concequences.. We were fighting your war for you, and you hit us. Chickens.

Themis

Perhaps if leadership could have had some thoughts on east front when bargening, then they wouldn't had this situation.

Regarding us doing something council not accepting:

[05.09.2018 07:51:18] Fredrik: Halla!
[05.09.2018 07:51:35] Fredrik: Dere må fortsette å adle selv om det er i deres territorium
[05.09.2018 11:59:53] Pål Karlsen: Deres som i vårt eller som i ODZ?
[05.09.2018 12:37:12] Fredrik: Som i drit i grensene og gjør gjør deg selv i en best situasjon defensivt. Men helst utenom at de kjører en OP med en gang

Border line agreement:

[26.08.2018 19:02:59] Fredrik: Har gitt odz frem til ca kl 22 til å svare på mitt tilbud
[26.08.2018 19:03:05] Fredrik: ellers så får vi bare bruke adelene våres
[26.08.2018 19:04:06] Pål Karlsen: Ok, for jeg kan ikke risikere ODZ inni 607|486 området, men ska på kino nå om to timer så ser jeg etter det
[26.08.2018 19:04:37] Fredrik: Five Noble Death Punch har sluttet forresten
[26.08.2018 19:04:40] Fredrik: står på slett tror jeg
[26.08.2018 19:04:48] Pål Karlsen: Ok, speider og adler han
[26.08.2018 19:04:56] Pål Karlsen: Mr.Furore da?
[26.08.2018 19:05:42] Fredrik: ser død ut ..

[01.09.2018 22:29:12] Fredrik: altså jeg har jo lyst
[01.09.2018 22:29:30] Fredrik: til å si at du burde plukke noen av de byene som gjør det mest utsatt
[01.09.2018 22:29:38] Fredrik: i tilfelle alt går skeis
[01.09.2018 22:29:39] Pål Karlsen: Jeg gjør det jeg

Regarding catting villages:

[01.09.2018 22:23:55] Pål Karlsen: Jeg katter jo alle Code-byer her på under 5k :D
[01.09.2018 22:24:09] Pål Karlsen: Siden jeg ikke har kapasitet til å adle dem, og ikke skal gjøre dem attraktive for ODZ
[01.09.2018 22:24:20] Fredrik: Lurt :D

Regarding ODZ when first talk failed:

[27.08.2018 17:51:48] Pål Karlsen: Men er det bare å fyre på mot ODZ nå eller ska vi fortsatt være varsomme?
[27.08.2018 17:52:17] Fredrik: Du må bare fyre løs å være en faen så mye du kan, vi sliter bare med ressurser til å støtte alle fronter
[27.08.2018 17:52:50] Fredrik: De godtok ikke tilbudet, og jeg sa at det kom til å få følger for deres progresjon, så jeg vil anta de har en annen tone i fløyta om det begynner å bli trått

Guess I could found more examples too, but gotta do some dodging and sniping. Use google translate from norwegian, no time to translate for u guys. Point being most of my action were done with discussion with Fred, so don't come here talking like I was a raging little kid blowing away any orders from council.

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Glanne taking villages in the front right now like:

moar-cat.jpg

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Also, kudos to you Themis. Although you lost some villages I heard what an absolute pain in the ass you have been in the east. And your account managed to show great skills in a tribe where most players are much talk and little business. And still manage to be pleasant here in the external, who needs friends when we got enemies like you ;)

DeletedUser120113

Well congratulation on joining in hitting a tribe waring rank 1 and 4. You must feel like a powerful player beating through villages with no troops besides your 70k stacks.

You just fail to see the concequences.. We were fighting your war for you, and you hit us. Chickens.

DeletedUser118436

Congratulations to 100 tribe. Due to this fight, they will gain all the west and will possibly win this world. I expected much more from Krieger too. I am disappointed in this world progression. If a fungus like alex can win a world, TW sucks.