Time to Carve the Roast BEAST - (100 vs. BEAST)

DeletedUser118436

Everyone knows that i'm part of ODZ family, so better to put time on the game than here, maybe that way some nukes would be dodged.

I am not everyone. But you are still stupit that with attacking beast, you are just putting butter on alex the fungi’s bread. I didnt know that vikings were that dumb.

DeletedUser117803

again, to set the record straight, kultigin does not play in Beast and never has.
to my knowledge, he is not playing this world at all, but i cannot state that as a known fact.

DeletedUser118436

You will realize when I start. My first job is to rim you on w97.

DeletedUser121331

57796649.jpg

H8ers gunna h8 Sammy. Shaun just jelly.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I actually thought Beast was a good tribe until I see them getting smoked here on W 100 and then I realized that the only reason they were able to win world 90 was because everyone decided to quit and they had no major fight .

DeletedUser121389

I actually thought Beast was a good tribe until I see them getting smoked here on W 100 and then I realized that the only reason they were able to win world 90 was because everyone decided to quit and they had no major fight .

Give me any tribe able to defend vs the odds that Beast are facing and i will rename my account to Bailan Better than Beast.

Obviously errors were made during this world from beast side, but i wouldnt say its on the side of skills that they are lacking.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Give me any tribe able to defend vs the odds that Beast are facing and i will rename my account to Bailan Better than Beast.

Obviously errors were made during this world from beast side, but i wouldnt say its on the side of skills that they are lacking.

Great comeback , probably none , the odds are overwhelming , Just like it was in world 90 when half the tribe quit I was in , but that didn't stop Beast from rubbing it in TEA face and saying a win well deserved .

danny689

Great comeback , probably none , the odds are overwhelming , Just like it was in world 90 when half the tribe quit I was in , but that didn't stop Beast from rubbing it in TEA face and saying a win well deserved .
Thats just mean. I would say TEA put up a better fight than BEAST did on this world. I'd honestly like to speak to whoever was in charge of Beasts' diplomacy talks lmao.

DeletedUser121389

Great comeback , probably none , the odds are overwhelming

So if no tribe could survive the odds, how on earth does that prove that beasts is bad?

Just like it was in world 90 when half the tribe quit I was in , but that didn't stop Beast from rubbing it in TEA face and saying a win well deserved .

There is a clear difference between:
Tribes A and B at war. Half of tribe B quit, tribe A wins due to overwhelming odds.
and
Tribes A and B go to war against tribe C with overwhelming odds in their favor and win.

I wouldnt be suprised if you cant tell the difference given the comments i have seen from you so far on the forum, but there is one.

PS: I did not play w90, I am merely responding to the sceneario you described to me.

DeletedUser

So if no tribe could survive the odds, how on earth does that prove that beasts is bad?

There is a clear difference between:
Tribes A and B at war. Half of tribe B quit, tribe A wins due to overwhelming odds.
and
Tribes A and B go to war against tribe C with overwhelming odds in their favor and win.

I wouldnt be suprised if you cant tell the difference given the comments i have seen from you so far on the forum, but there is one.

PS: I did not play w90, I am merely responding to the sceneario you described to me.

Nice narrative, but on W90 tribe Tribe A merged in Tribe C and then went to war against Tribe B.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Can name a tribe this world that fought a 3-1 size disadvantage and was winning another that defended a heck of a lot longer than beast but was still considered a joke. I don’t think beasts skill are at question but more their desire to stick around when things get tough.