ODZ and BEAST are merging!!!!!

DeletedUser122061

I didnt know we were suppose to teach them how to play here, Abel? ;p

But I guess this war is just a practice ground anyway.

DeletedUser121116

Everyone trash talking everyone , and then there is me who wonders why this isn't Beast's hymn

DeletedUser121389

Well, we are not in the east but I get your point. Me and my co actually discussed this, the first day of the war, just like against code, we tried hard. Really hard. Nobles and snipekill was down to a couple of ms, activity lvl in the war was close enough to 24/7, all that. But as the current n1 beast slayer we are sad to say that.. we don´t have to anymore. So yeah, we are back to being lazy again. Why spend 2 hours on perfectly timed attacks/deff when you don´t have to.

This is a really poor argument, all the untimed nobles on me resulted in 0 village gains, and valuable frontline nukes lost.
In addition, you completely ignored the fact that i mentioned killing nukes at home and loosing them to backtimes. That shouldnt happen.

I´m surprised that you don´t understand why these players sent their nobles on villages they cannot hold on to. But if you want to I can explain it:

You misunderstand what i am talking about, and if you want me to clarify just tell me and ill make a separate post about it.

It was an op on you guys, it was not as big scaled as we first though (since the front fell down much harder than expected we used more nobles/nukes on the front) but it was still an op.

The attacks i am talking about were not part of the OP, they hit over 24hrs later with at most 1 or 2 lazily sent prenukes.

I know there is several different ways to do this but it´s really REALLY usual to send what I call "busynobles" from where I play. Nobles that is not really meant to take the village but will keep you busy. I mean, we are surely not gonna take the village but if you get 20 bad timed trains that takes zero effort for us to send then you still have to use troops to snipe, you still have to put your energy in those nobles or you will loose the village. No matter how ill timed it is. Surely in the best world those trains would be timed as well but it was just not that important.

I know how to play the game, you dont need to explain that to me, but again i am not talking about the OP. I am talking about individual players(which is what i stated in OP) sending trains over many hours and way behind their prenukes. These werent «Busynobles» either because there were no other trains sent at me at the current time.

And it worked good at you guys as a whole tribe, I do this a lot. Busynobles gave us 30 villages so far in this war. yahay

I was talking about my personal experience, no need to drag in your stats vs other players :)
Answers in Bold.

EDIT: Also regarding your statement on activity day one of the war. I really REALLY hope that isnt true, because Wartortle(who i talked about in OP and you did not adress all) lost many nukes at home that day.

I mean you can justify it all you want, fact is I would have been under much more pressure if i got well timed attack than if i get a noble train 7 hours after prenuke.

EDIT2: I dont wanna turn this into me bashin ODZ and you responding. I think we both agree ODZ attacking, and in some cases defending, could have been better.
I also see your point in that it probably hasnt been necessary vs some accounts. You are winning this war handily and you deserve credit for it.

Last edited by a moderator:

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
ODZ publicly claiming the only reason they didn’t BACKSTAB their allys and hit them with beast was due to beast being meanies.

>< cmon guys be serious now and stop pretending like this gangbang had anything to do with beasts ego

GeeGee

Reaction score
I see no difference between you and Crimsoni... Sleeping with one enemy and fighting against another, about the last part of your statement i hope "YOURS" heals faster than usual :D:D

owh but im not in bed with 100 ... hell according to them my account even started the war between 100 and Beast (which is false btw unless us nuking their def in our villa is considered starting war).

thing is to be honest I couldnt care less who wins between 100 and ODZ ...I dont hate either but I also dont have a preference either way .... I just cant fight 3 fronts so Im giving up the two fronts Im the weakest at, regrouping and then just fighting at one front ... a fight I'll still lose ofcourse but hey ... its better than the current situation.

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
not enough troops to fight on 3 fronts unfortunately, hell hardly enuff troops left to fight on 1 front lol
I have to go with GeeGee on this one, his front is almost impossible to hold off. I have been bashing the account a bit but what can a player do when the account is stretched throughout the map.

Nocturne

Reaction score
I have to go with GeeGee on this one, his front is almost impossible to hold off. I have been bashing the account a bit but what can a player do when the account is stretched throughout the map.

You dont noble it stretched to begin with :D

GeeGee

Reaction score
You dont noble it stretched to begin with :D
boxed in by Code and other diplo entire world .... had to do long distance nobling to fronts the entire world... that gets u stretched out. but yes for a no farm world my spread wasnt ideal I'll admit that.

GeeGee

Reaction score
So didnt take long for people to take my offer for free K44 villages hehe... but hey this is TW .... free villas always gets people knocking ...what was interesting however was WHO was asking me for my K44 villas .... wasnt 100 ... was ODZ.

c1fcdfcb45e8be094dce98ab1141e95b.png

I thought yall had a border agreedment ?
My initial thought was .... hey sure tell Redcup to launch ... if he breaks the border agreedment then it will put strain on the 100/odz diplo ... and lets be realistic ... we all know Beast needs 100/odz diplo to break ... a few villages to Redcup seems a small price to pay.

but then I remembered Ive heard from several sources already that RedCup is a spy for 100 and he will join 100 once the 100/Odz war finally happens.... that means its no use giving RedCup any villages ... it will put no strain on 100 since its their spy ... they will even get good points with ODZ when they forgive this 'mistake' by RedCup and let him keep the villages ... so no gifting to RedCup is useless to us.

eventually it didnt take long before 100 came knocking aswell ofcourse tho.

b4a80723737c4d8236ef62e658f92ed4.png

Meh sure ... start KitKat seems nice ... take the villas ... Ill destack 1 now and the rest after the nukes splat on ODZ.
For people asking whats the point of that ..... Meh hopefully ODZ will realise they will be the only ones still fighting anyone while 100 gobbles up freeby villages in entire K44 from Drama and us. 100 is already outgrowing ODZ fast now... like 4 million atm ... it will only get worse .... keep this up much longer and the world win wont just vanish for Beast .. but for ODZ aswell.

PS ODZ leadership ... RedCup didnt even take the effort to deny it lol.
howcome the whole world knows RedCup is a 100 spy except for u guys ?
Its kinda like Kate all over again ...everyone knew she was in with 100 and everyone knows RedCup in with 100, there is even skype screenshot proof.... I mean Im trying to put strain on this diplo but I really shouldnt even have to lol.

d431651ed6458277a09b5c668c61b5a4.png

Have a good night everyone
and enjoy that villa KitKat .... its destacked :)

~Hitman

Last edited:

DeletedUser115770

By the spirit seeing from The beasties like you i'm now 100 percent sure that we made a good choice to demolish beast :D

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I like pockets. However, gotta be careful what pockets you go diving into some will have lent or who knows what from the last washing machine cycle......

Themis

By the spirit seeing from The beasties like you i'm now 100 percent sure that we made a good choice to demolish beast :D

Shouldn't this be opposite?

If 100 > Beast, why not take advantage of this and use Beast as a tool to kill 100 for then walk over Beast at end?

DeletedUser122584

So didnt take long for people to take my offer for free K44 villages hehe... but hey this is TW .... free villas always gets people knocking ...what was interesting however was WHO was asking me for my K44 villas .... wasnt 100 ... was ODZ.

My initial thought was .... hey sure tell Redcup to launch ... if he breaks the border agreedment then it will put strain on the 100/odz diplo ... and lets be realistic ... we all know Beast needs 100/odz diplo to break ... a few villages to Redcup seems a small price to pay.

but then I remembered Ive heard from several sources already that RedCup is a spy for 100 and he will join 100 once the 100/Odz war finally happens.... that means its no use giving RedCup any villages ... it will put no strain on 100 since its their spy ... they will even get good points with ODZ when they forgive this 'mistake' by RedCup and let him keep the villages ... so no gifting to RedCup is useless to us.

Meh sure ... start KitKat seems nice ... take the villas ... Ill destack 1 now and the rest after the nukes splat on ODZ.
For people asking whats the point of that ..... Meh hopefully ODZ will realise they will be the only ones still fighting anyone while 100 gobbles up freeby villages in entire K44 from Drama and us. 100 is already outgrowing ODZ fast now... like 4 million atm ... it will only get worse .... keep this up much longer and the world win wont just vanish for Beast .. but for ODZ aswell.

Its kinda like Kate all over again ...everyone knew she was in with 100 and everyone knows RedCup in with 100, there is even skype screenshot proof.... I mean Im trying to put strain on this diplo but I really shouldnt even have to lol.

~Hitman

Beast's desperate move to try stir things between 100 & ODZ and hoping those two would turn on one another... and without this group-war, I can't imaging Beast's egos being so high up and now seeing them slowly fall, ahhh this is just so satisfying :D

Deleted User - 10017355

Whether it is ODZ or 100 that wins, both sides will rest easy knowing that Beast didn't. People just don't like you.

danny689

Shouldn't this be opposite?

If 100 > Beast, why not take advantage of this and use Beast as a tool to kill 100 for then walk over Beast at end?

Absolutely not. Beast is not to be trusted. Why let Beast work with us and have that lingering possibility of them turning on you to side with 100 because they decided they have a bigger front or something petty.

Easier to eliminate the wild card and have a straight up war at the end with respectable opponents

Edit: Not saying you aren't respectable Themis. I've had fun catting you lmao. Your leadership though**

DeletedUser119075

Beast's desperate move to try stir things between 100 & ODZ and hoping those two would turn on one another... and without this group-war, I can't imaging Beast's egos being so high up and now seeing them slowly fall, ahhh this is just so satisfying :D

LOl a little noble pass the border agreement won't be a big deal. A border agreement has been held up respectfully by both ODZ and 100, situations like this occurred before and was sorted with little issues.

I cant wait till Beast falls and ODZ and 100 war for the no 1 spot, its gonna be a good one.

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Finally a war where the enemy offers you villages as a sign of surrender. Any other beast players wanna give up their villas?

Griffin140

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

~Hitman
I love how you took what I said out of context. Post the full conversation where I make you look like a total idiot.

Hitman, stick to getting demolished in game and avoid the externals or trying to be a smug know it all in messages. You just make yourself look like a jack ass.

#NoRespectForTheWeak

Last edited by a moderator: