The truth about 100.

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So much bullshit Dennis.

Leadership couldnt even make one operation, not even one, the best you managed was saying nuke TrustMe. I on the other hand tried to make several, truth be told participation was bad, but Kate 2, elmoo and Esdeath (Espacially Esdeath) was beyond shit in the OP's. He "Forgot" to send his nukes north crossing out Leather and Lex and war-peace from the OP. Then he proceed to lie in skype chat that I told him to nuke TrustMe's backline, like are you for real. Elmoo had some irl issues and did next to nothing in the Beast war, he didnt even bother to put up a sitter.

You know what the sad part is? That people needed us to hold their hands. Why should I keep telling people "run fake script x 500 times" or "nuke that target" (and even something simple as that was ignored by most, GG Drama). Some self initiative is too much to ask from most of the players in Drama. We didn't make any OPs (anything we did do was just between some players) as we tried that before, with participation being below par. Heck, the tribe couldn't even do some stacks right.

The only reason you got a spot in 100 is due to your location, ableness to speak english and eaten internals all world. I wasnt offered internals, if I wanted I had to ask for them myself, or see you and your 100 buddies eat them.

Well I never claimed to be a good player, I know a lot of people are far better than I am. And I know that we kept repeating we had so many internals to do, not my problem that people apparently couldn't send some nobles within a timely fashion. You only had to ask for some and you'd have received more. Especially in the period before we offered 100 some.

Your leadership wasnt the best indeed, it was outter shit, everyone who has been in council throughout has been utter shit.

You do realise this account stop trying to lead because we were previously ignored by so many? I keep repeating myself. I think we only handled diplomacy for a time while holding the duke privs within the tribe. As stated before, participation sucked balls and Drama was never a team. We stopped trying to make it one.

Do you deny you felt the same frustrations? Do you need a list of all the shit players we had? You know as well as I do that Drama was a shit tribe. A leftover from the coalition with people that survived mostly because Harry managed to keep things going for us. Survivors, but not a team.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:

glentenenen

Friend or Foe said:
Glentenenen - Has lots of odd and oda, but very little ods. Most oda is when nobling old tribemates, rather than participating in war. hes not exactly frontlines, so i would have expected better ods

Hey i know im not that good, i may be a noob compared to you, but not that dumb to not ask the sitter to clear villas before internalling. And how could i possibly get AOTD AND DOTD by internalling. I agree on the ODS part tho :p and the past few wars in k44 i believe i did well with war points (attacking specifically since my ods is shit)

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
To conclude it wasnt a big suprise, but we really never had a choice other than following who we were suppose to trust. I really aint used to long post explaining stuff, but this one I really liked to adress as the rest of W100 should know and be aware.

there is always a choice, little feller. No one says you need to follow leadership blindly. Crying after the fact doesnt do much except justify your guy was right to ditch.

From what i can see and read in this thread, it appears that you played Simcity vs tribalwars, and ignored all the signs. If that had been me, i wouldnt have waited this long first off. It would appear your tribe is full of too little, too late types of players, yourself included. Be glad you guys made it this far before being destroyed.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
And you always complain about other people to make you feel better. So what is the difference really? Do you think that we should have fought against 100 with those that we left behind? Of which most (not all) did not care about our fight against Beast?

I wasn't aiming this at you mate , I don't know who back stabbed who in world 100 , I was just saying what I know and the fact that some players who do it get the blues while others don't get treatment at all . I only give players a hard time because they give me a hard time

DeletedUser119533

Hey i know im not that good, i may be a noob compared to you, but not that dumb to not ask the sitter to clear villas before internalling. And how could i possibly get AOTD AND DOTD by internalling. I agree on the ODS part tho :p and the past few wars in k44 i believe i did well with war points (attacking specifically since my ods is shit)

You do realise that numerous players go inactive, without setting sitters. Also players being internalled went up odd, while the players internalling went up oda, this is why i say that you probably hit some troops. Some players also hit the offence villages or small defences just to gain free oda and look like strong attackers.

DeletedUser114962

Just going to point it out here, I told you so Salts and co. Roman sold himself and now is just trying to save his arse??

Don't worry Drama we will decimate 100 for you :) Now be nice meat shields for us while we grow like you were meat shields for 100 all this time long.

DeletedUser121386

there is always a choice, little feller. No one says you need to follow leadership blindly. Crying after the fact doesnt do much except justify your guy was right to ditch.

From what i can see and read in this thread, it appears that you played Simcity vs tribalwars, and ignored all the signs. If that had been me, i wouldnt have waited this long first off. It would appear your tribe is full of too little, too late types of players, yourself included. Be glad you guys made it this far before being destroyed.

I have to disagree on this one. I'm a big fan of "its always a choice" thing, and I have always been. I simply wrote we never really had a choice. There was choices to either play with the guys that promised you would be ok, and you strongly believed so aswell after what you had done for the tribe, or face the situation we're in, I did choose wrong as I clearly said in my first post in this thread.

The fact of the matter is it was either trying to avoid this type of situation or have one, and several in our tribe, including me, Crazy Wolf and latchky is better players than most 100 ever will be. I have been fully aware of the signs, and I kept asking straight out about issues that has concerned me throughout the whole world, but I've been given several different answers of how it will be solved. Anyways I'll get my payback at some point, and I will let 100 know then, right now our goal is to stall 100 as long as we can, and spread their defense (As we certainly have!)

DeletedUser119075

Don't worry Drama we will decimate 100 for you
3rd time lucky I guess.

Crazy Wolf and latchky is better players than most 100 ever will be
Haven't looked at stats yet, but Im sure 100 took more then 20 villas off the first day minimum from your group.... We had more resistance from hugs in the first few days

DeletedUser121386

3rd time lucky I guess.

Haven't looked at stats yet, but Im sure 100 took more then 20 villas off the first day minimum from your group.... We had more resistance from hugs in the first few days

Yeah clearly you havent looked much into it, if you had you would have seen the size difference, and where the villages are positioned. Anyways who expected anything else, your account was worried enough to ask for 60/60k stacks, so I cant imagine how bad you would have performed in our position.

Side 1:
Tribes: 100, A555F
Players: Mylesf
Side 2:
Tribes: OCT1
Players: Crazy Wolf, dop.skip

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 231
Side 2: 44
Difference: 187

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 76
Side 2: 38
Difference: 38

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,983,765
Side 2: 388,142
Difference: 1,595,623

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 729,799
Side 2: 346,891
Difference: 382,908

chart

DeletedUser122590

I don't know anybody on this world as I haven't played on .net in several years but came back for this world. I just want to give an outsider perspective as it seems that everybody was working for some other master in k44. I was part of Chaos/Order and we we were at war with Sleep (aka End) for a long time in k44 and when we started gaining ground after a stale period and losing a good amount of off/deff we received some "guidance" from our ally 100 (I didn't know much about it at the time): we should not noble Sleep/End villages in the south of k44 under a certain point (quite high up if you ask me) and we should focus all of our efforts in the East against Beast, because 100 was gonna "take care" of Sleep. So 100, a 15 million point tribe at the time, was going to fight Sleep, a weakened 6 million point or so tribe while our tribe, similar in size to Sleep and also not quite fully recovered, was going to take on Beast, a 16-17 million point tribe. At this point the players from End/Sleep had not given up yet and myself and others were receiving real attacks in the south, particularly from Incompetent Cosplayers. I wrote on the forums and asked our leadership, why not focus on finishing off end players that we've fought so far for weeks and strengthening our position before moving on the the next, much harder war? Obviously nothing came of it because the real plan was for us to fight against Beast no matter how uneven the war. Why would a top tribe like 100 fight against a similar sized tribe? That's preposterous and not a world-winning move, better to let that tribe fight against the smaller ally while you can internal the quitters, recruit the top players (some which were probably friends of them from the start), recruit some sheep in an academy while saying about the people who don't follow your every instruction that they're "not proving their worth". Sure there may have been some bad apples in Chaos/Order but I can say one thing about them: I'll take a mediocre player willing to learn any day than a two-faced person willing to spy/betray/do anything to win. Luckily this story is far from over and there's still time for you to be rewarded for your character or lack thereof, dear 100 players.

DeletedUser121386

Yeah just because we wasnt a fan of using this script they had a reason to backstabb us, just incredibly funny to think about. I should have spammed those SMS tbh :D

alex55545 Sep 21, 00:16

Circ:

There is a lot of text below (thanks Tyler. Tyler=developer #1), so I will highlight a couple of the most important points:

-Your version of the vault script will be mailed separately from the circular, as everyone has a unique script

-EVERYONE NEEDS TO RUN THE VAULT SCRIPT AS SOON AS RECEIVING THIS MAIL

-The script was distributed and run by all members of 100. Everyone within and associated with 100 will be held to the same standards of a tribe first mentality

-There will be no dead weight being dragged along for the win, running this script gives leadership proof of your efforts to help the tribe. The script collects information such as Defense at home, Defense supporting yourself, and Defense supporting tribemates. It is obvious that someone is not playing for the tribe when you see a breakdown such as 60% def home, 35% def supporting self, 5% def supporting tribe.

-Anyone who has not run this script in the next 48 hours will be considered inactive or unwilling to work with us moving forward.

-If you have questions, reach out to myself or [player]Thebosspig[/player]

Thank you,

Alex

--------------------------------------------------

PLEASE READ. SCRIPT DEVELOPERS DON'T WANT TO DEAL WITH PEOPLE THAT DON'T FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS. AT THE LEAST, CHECK OUT THE SCREENSHOTS AND THE SECTION "3. Uploads" BELOW.

== SUMMARY ==

The Vault is a TW approved script that can be used to enhance the TW Map, tag incomings as fakes, and manage troops.

Map screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/YvZvBxf.png

Tagging screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/Dw5asYd.png

It does all this by having you upload different things:

- Reports

- Troops

- Commands

- Incomings

== HOW IT WORKS ==

The data you upload is combined with what everyone else uploads, and is used to make the map and tagging features more accurate. Troop uploads and command uploads are used by the Council to check who's contributing.

== USING THE SCRIPT ==

1. Map

Run the script on the map to get enhanced village data when hovering a village. You won't see anything for villages in your tribe or in other tribes that are also using the vault. This data is based on reports. You will be able to see enemy troops in the village, wall level, and farm level by simply scrolling over an enemy village.

2. Tagging

Run the script on your incomings page to bring up the tagging UI. Customize the tagging format and other settings, and click Preview to make sure that things are to your liking then click one of the "Tag" buttons. You can undo this tagging by clicking "Revert to Old Tags". Tagging is based on uploaded reports.

3. Uploads

Run the script on any other page to bring up the main Vault interface. Click the button "Upload Reports, Troops, etc." and click "Upload All". This will take a while. Open another tab with Tribal Wars and leave the uploads running in the background as you continue to play. Captcha may be triggered since the Vault makes lots of requests to TW. Uploads will stop and you will get a notification. Refresh, complete the captcha, and re-run the uploads. The Vault will continue from where it left off; it will not start from the beginning.

4. Text Notifications

The Vault can be set up to send SMS texts to your phone. Use this as necessary to hit timings. DO NOT ABUSE THIS FOR TRIVIAL THINGS - I (False Duke) pay for every text sent.

== DISCLAIMERS ==

The Vault is developed and maintained by scripters in the tribe 100 (Hundred Hungry Hippos). To help our allies organize their tribe, the Vault is being distributed outside of 100. Nobody can see your troop counts except Admins (tribe council) and the Developers.

== YOUR SCRIPT ==

Everyone has been given a customized copy of the Vault script. This script is assigned to you and will not work for any other player. We can see who attempts to upload data or use script features, and can see if the script is ran by someone that it is not assigned to. Do not share your copy of the Vault script. You may be considered a spy if others run it, and it won't work for anyone else anyway.

== BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING ==

Usage of this script is required! We can see who has uploaded what, and when. You should upload all data at least once every two days (once a week at the very least). This is for finding dead weight and making sure that everyone has the latest reports to work with when using the Map script or fake tagging.

== HELP/QUESTIONS ==

For any questions regarding the script, PM False Duke or TheBossPig. Note that TheBossPig will be unavailable for a couple of weeks; PM False Duke instead. (Preferably, add 'astpgmr'/'Tyler Camp' on skype so that our inbox doesn't get spammed.)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser103748

Yeah just because we wasnt a fan of using this script they had a reason to backstabb us, just incredibly funny to think about. I should have spammed those SMS tbh :D

Quik Mafs: 112/172 (manually counted as some got booted before being finished off) of Latchky's conquers (at the time of rebelling) were internals/barbs. That's slightly over 65%. That makes about 68.7% of their villages (currently owned, so excluding recapped villages) from freebies.

100 never backstabbed you, your leaders and your ex-tribemates said to leave you behind. Because you were, and still are, a hindrance to them. Players like Latchky, which you hold so highly, grew massively due to internals, and then turned around and sat on the majority of their defense/nukes while their tribemates were slaughtered by Beast.

This has nothing to do with refusing to use the Vault. It has everything to do with you being a terrible tribemate. Although I guess the two go hand in hand, because if you used the Vault it would be very, very obvious that you are a terrible tribemate when we see things like Crazy Wolf's insane offense:defense ratio (I didn't personally look, but I was told he had 4 DVs total).

Enjoy your moment of fame, it'll be over soon.

EDIT: Nah, I just checked. Literally could not find a defense village. A backliner who is nearly 100% offense. Must be a great team player!

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I wrote on the forums and asked our leadership, why not focus on finishing off end players that we've fought so far for weeks and strengthening our position before moving on the the next, much harder war?

You were perfectly allowed to finish off the End/Sleep players, until you reached the agreed upon line. They wanted it higher. But I think the guys in that region failed to even noble down towards that line before 100 got there, or am I wrong?

Sure there may have been some bad apples in Chaos/Order but I can say one thing about them: I'll take a mediocre player willing to learn any day than a two-faced person willing to spy/betray/do anything to win.

The whole bloody point that I keep trying to make is that most of these mediocre players were not willing to learn. Some of them are, and I personally feel most bad about Scotty. But the larger part of the "mediocre" players ignored mails or refused to get something simple as mass faking setup. Good riddance to them.

Why would a top tribe like 100 fight against a similar sized tribe? That's preposterous and not a world-winning move

Location is everything. They shared a large front with End/Sleep, and only a small one with Beast. Obviously that would lead to a much more difficult war, so why not go for something you can relatively easily overwhelm?

DeletedUser66411

I don't know anybody on this world as I haven't played on .net in several years but came back for this world. I just want to give an outsider perspective as it seems that everybody was working for some other master in k44. I was part of Chaos/Order and we we were at war with Sleep (aka End) for a long time in k44 and when we started gaining ground after a stale period and losing a good amount of off/deff we received some "guidance" from our ally 100 (I didn't know much about it at the time): we should not noble Sleep/End villages in the south of k44 under a certain point (quite high up if you ask me) and we should focus all of our efforts in the East against Beast, because 100 was gonna "take care" of Sleep. So 100, a 15 million point tribe at the time, was going to fight Sleep, a weakened 6 million point or so tribe while our tribe, similar in size to Sleep and also not quite fully recovered, was going to take on Beast, a 16-17 million point tribe. At this point the players from End/Sleep had not given up yet and myself and others were receiving real attacks in the south, particularly from Incompetent Cosplayers. I wrote on the forums and asked our leadership, why not focus on finishing off end players that we've fought so far for weeks and strengthening our position before moving on the the next, much harder war? Obviously nothing came of it because the real plan was for us to fight against Beast no matter how uneven the war. Why would a top tribe like 100 fight against a similar sized tribe? That's preposterous and not a world-winning move, better to let that tribe fight against the smaller ally while you can internal the quitters, recruit the top players (some which were probably friends of them from the start), recruit some sheep in an academy while saying about the people who don't follow your every instruction that they're "not proving their worth". Sure there may have been some bad apples in Chaos/Order but I can say one thing about them: I'll take a mediocre player willing to learn any day than a two-faced person willing to spy/betray/do anything to win. Luckily this story is far from over and there's still time for you to be rewarded for your character or lack thereof, dear 100 players.
I will reply to this whole thread generally because basically all of it is nonsense. k44 was always doomed. You either keep warring END which believe or not Chaos/Order was actually losing or at a stalemate against END for almost the entirety of the war. If you chose this path maybe you gain a few more villages but you still either die at the hands of either 100 or Beast. Your only possible chance of survival would have been to unite k44 with END/Chaos and Order somehow miraculously developing into a cohesive fighting unit and then beat either BEAST or 100. I'm not sure what you thought the ideal scenario was for this K but imo having a few accounts recruited to either BEAST or 100 was always probably the only feasible option as I find it hard to believe in the K uniting let alone beating either BEAST or 100 in a war.

DeletedUser66411

Just going to point it out here, I told you so Salts and co. Roman sold himself and now is just trying to save his arse??

Don't worry Drama we will decimate 100 for you :) Now be nice meat shields for us while we grow like you were meat shields for 100 all this time long.
Are you the same guy who got rimmed and has been in 3 failed tribes in a row.. Good luck in the 4th :)

a.K.a elmoo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Dont like to argue much here, but now I must

Players will always tend to blame others for personal failure. I just want to ask those "rebels" where were they when hugs started attacking? Those players sent tons of 24h+ trains, and only 5 accounts sniped those trains. I reached those times from the far north, which told me that distance was not the problem for you.

Going back to the past, during End/Tql war, I even sent my own def to protect your whole cluster and you somehow managed to lose it. I was having red dots as well (former Tql), but I risked to have some 35 min villas almost empty to help you, and wasted my troops. I might had more sleep at night if I stacked my all villas with my own def (yes, I had a lot of def) and now I wish I had stacked myself...

I want to ask Mixed Nuts, where were your current tribemates when you had attacks, who was the only one to help you???

Rebels, where was your def, when war against superb mighty tribe called End/Sleep finished? Those players would have eaten you all if 100 didnt attack

edit: I even gifted frontline villas to help, but you did noble ZERO villas in two weeks against player that gave minimum resistance till now

and you still wonder why "Alex loves some players more than others"? You had a chance to prove, and you failed, get on with that

Best regards

(flies away)

Last edited:

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I personally haven't had any issues with 100 and work well with them. Alas people that hate 100 will just say I'm enslaved and a fluffer......may not be wrong with the last part :D

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

@The Roman Empire

When K44 dominance failed at start up you’re always going to have little respect from the world.

Riot! told all tribes this in the area but they chose to continue the g-bang on us.

If you wanted a tribe with solid leadership and the ability to negotiate with allies you should have thought about that prior to this.

As a result you’re currently in this situation and you’re going to find the stronger-recognized names are going to benefit the most through recruitment / poaching, eapically on a smaller member limit world. A lot of people got the bad end of the stick.

No one can complain though as this was always inevitable.

cmd.magma

Alas people that hate 100 will just say I'm enslaved and a fluffer...

Just wanna ask what is the point of RSE playing w100 ?
They can't win
They can't grow
What they can do is just noble Barb's grow and send the D to 100's FL .
Why play ?
Try n lose or win the world. But your group amazes me :)