ODZ and BEAST are merging!!!!!

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Or maybe they are mad that Themis helped start the war with ODZ players by recapping and nuking them, then used up a bunch of tribe defense (quit pretending he didnt) to defend ODZ's first op, then left tribe and is now attacking the people who supported him. No couldnt be that... im sure no one would be mad about that kind of dirt bag move.
I can't agree there with you. Sorry:(

blckdrgn1

1) He had even posted skype logs that the caps were done with Freds blessing.
2) He got tribal D, but me having 3rd(4th? Highest ODS that day among tribe despite taking hits myself says it all.
3) Themis contacted neighbours saying he would give them some time to prepare, and to just send a msg ingame/attacks at him when they were ready to fight.(GeeGee acc can corroborate this)

4) Big words coming from the guy who left to coplay 100 as soon as the opportunity arose ^^
1) Doesnt matter if fred gave his blessing, it was a stupid decision by both.
2) ODS gains were spread across many who were between 100-600k so you may have sent more as an individual doesnt mean you sent more than the tribe so whats your point?
3) This "gesture" doesnt make up for the damage he brought on beast by encouraging odz to gang bang us with the rest we were fighting or make up for the tribe support that was killed defending him, so again whats your point?
4) I have had the opportunity for quite a while and didnt take it until fred and many in the tribe threw in the towel so third time, whats your point?

I can't agree there with you. Sorry:(
You are in ODZ its obvious that you wouldnt agree that your new tribe mate is back stabbing scum.

DeletedUser121386

2) ODS gains were spread across many who were between 100-600k so you may have sent more as an individual doesnt mean you sent more than the tribe so whats your point?
3) This "gesture" doesnt make up for the damage he brought on beast by encouraging odz to gang bang us with the rest we were fighting or make up for the tribe support that was killed defending him, so again whats your point?
4) I have had the opportunity for quite a while and didnt take it until fred and many in the tribe threw in the towel so third time, whats your point?

You are in ODZ its obvious that you wouldnt agree that your new tribe mate is back stabbing scum.

You’re also a backstabbing scum. You left Beast, he left Beast. Now go back to sit Mylesf

awper

No way after everything you've said in these forums.. you joined 100... Reeeeeeeeeally. I swear everyone here is just a bunch of big mouth hypocrites who get lucky if they manage to win a world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser115571

[QUOTE="blckdrgn1, post: 7085968, bu hu hu.[/QUOTE]

Nothing gives me more satisfaction than hear how Cody here gives shit to others in a tribe, when he tagtailed and ran off as soon as it started just because he did not have the odds in his favour. I have never seen Cody actually fight in any world. All I have seen is him talking his way into a tribe that is winning. So very much not deserved. I only played this world to see Cody with the big mouth go down, and then he did't even put up a fight. Shame on you. Bet you are in one of the new worlds bragging about your performance, LMAO.

DeletedUser119075

blckdrgn1 I'll love to back you but you have no leg to stand on in this one :/

DeletedUser

Yeah, it's pretty crazy how a guy can talk so much shit all world about a tribe then ending up hopping over to them real quick when he faced some adversity.

More like a death sentence. ODZ isn't a typical tribe that you just try real hard against. I wonder if the 100 guys have picked up on that or if they will be as naive as everyone else. Cant wait to see the endgame war.

Deleted User - 10770065

Regardless of what the odds were or how rough the situation was, it is very pathetic to talk that much shit about a tribe and then join them so quick despite all of that. It would seem more logical to fight 100 in other ways, such as joining an ODZ account or hopping to them on your own account. Unless the "salt" and "hate" was all fake, which to me is even worse.

blckdrgn1

You’re also a backstabbing scum. You left Beast, he left Beast. Now go back to sit Mylesf
Your inability to comprehend the difference doesnt surprise me.

No way after everything you've said in these forums.. you joined 100... Reeeeeeeeeally. I swear everyone here is just a bunch of big mouth hypocrites who get lucky if they manage to win a world.
Why shouldnt I? Beast got itself gangbanged because they didnt listen to my advice. When the gangbang happened no one was filling up support requests on the ODZ front but they were holding defense on the k44 front that wasnt as aggressive. So I fought with my own troops long as I could which doesnt work well in the long run, this is a team game after all. Then on top of the inactivity, lack of team work, Fred gave up on the tribe so I had two choices. Join ODZ or join 100 as a co player. I have many friends in both tribes but mint is in ODZ and I'd rather not help him break his losing streak, so I joined 100 as a coplayer since beast was dead.

Nothing gives me more satisfaction than hear how Cody here gives shit to others in a tribe, when he tagtailed and ran off as soon as it started just because he did not have the odds in his favour. I have never seen Cody actually fight in any world. All I have seen is him talking his way into a tribe that is winning. So very much not deserved. I only played this world to see Cody with the big mouth go down, and then he did't even put up a fight. Shame on you. Bet you are in one of the new worlds bragging about your performance, LMAO.

I left after my account went from 1 mil to 200k with no tribe support. Fought as much as I could with my own troops but as I said above playing solo doesnt work in a team game. Mint you have shown every world that you are ignorantly blind to anything except the dilusional reality you imagine in your head. W75 I held the tribe together with the rest of the council through all of your temper tantrums and threats to quit/disband, 89 you did the same crap and got the world to gang bang us, then you disbanded the tribe and attacked your old tribemates, 96 I gave you a chance to co play with me and you ate a bunch of internals then turned on our tribe and we had to internal you lol Please tell me about your great performances, on any world. No wonder you havent won a world since 75.

blckdrgn1 I'll love to back you but you have no leg to stand on in this one :/
That's ok, the facts back me up here.

More like a death sentence. ODZ isn't a typical tribe that you just try real hard against. I wonder if the 100 guys have picked up on that or if they will be as naive as everyone else. Cant wait to see the endgame war.

Fred and Themis and a few others brought that death sentence on us intentionally. Ego's and pride got in the way of recognizing the threat. 100 doesnt have that problem.

awper

That's not the point. Like blackdragon has shown, people should prove their skill in-game, not on the forums. Having 100s of nukes is not hard, facing adversity no matter the odds takes skill, to an extent (not applying to people who can't defend an op/just die...). To some its a waste of time, troops, easier to just join enemy and give them an advantage but it usually just ends up with having unreliable and untested players who quit when things get rough, as it has been proven on nearly every world.

This isn't to say that odz or 100 don't have any skill, but out of all the co-/players here now, how many will still be here when things get rough for either tribe?

DeletedUser

That's not the point. Like blackdragon has shown, people should prove their skill in-game, not on the forums. Having 100s of nukes is not hard, facing adversity no matter the odds takes skill, to an extent (not applying to people who can't defend an op/just die...). To some its a waste of time, troops, easier to just join enemy and give them an advantage but it usually just ends up with having unreliable and untested players who quit when things get rough, as it has been proven on nearly every world.

This isn't to say that odz or 100 don't have any skill, but out of all the co-/players here now, how many will still be here when things get rough for either tribe?

We're talking about different points. It's silly to call ODZ "some adversity". All they've done is wipe the floor with every tribe they faced. Hate on blckdrgn all you want. I couldn't care less about the 4 consecutive world winner.

Deleted User - 10770065

We're talking about different points. It's silly to call ODZ "some adversity". All they've done is wipe the floor with every tribe they faced. Hate on blckdrgn all you want. I couldn't care less about the 4 consecutive world winner.

Winning worlds doesn't really mean anything. It's really about how you win them.

Why shouldnt I? Beast got itself gangbanged because they didnt listen to my advice. When the gangbang happened no one was filling up support requests on the ODZ front but they were holding defense on the k44 front that wasnt as aggressive. So I fought with my own troops long as I could which doesnt work well in the long run, this is a team game after all. Then on top of the inactivity, lack of team work, Fred gave up on the tribe so I had two choices. Join ODZ or join 100 as a co player. I have many friends in both tribes but mint is in ODZ and I'd rather not help him break his losing streak, so I joined 100 as a coplayer since beast was dead.

Pretty strange that days before all this happened you were speaking so confidently about how you and your tribe were gonna beat 100, win the world and what not? And what was the advice so great that would of made a difference in preventing ODZ from gangbanging BEAST?

blckdrgn1

Yeah, I like to mock him for winning worlds that nobody cared about. Only reason he even won w81 was because hektik carried him.
Bahaha I love hekkie leave him out of this :p

Winning worlds doesn't really mean anything. It's really about how you win them.

Pretty strange that days before all this happened you were speaking so confidently about how you and your tribe were gonna beat 100, win the world and what not? And what was the advice so great that would of made a difference in preventing ODZ from gangbanging BEAST?

I was a member of beast, so of course I would talk positively about my tribe, why would I go around being negative about my own tribe?

The advice was a few different things. When code shat the bed and ODZ wanted diplo with us if they got 100% of code, I told fred we should let them take code for the same reasons we wanted 100% of Para. Fred disagreed and wanted a portion of Code's villages and ODZ was nice enough, after breaking code, to let us take like 200 something villages. I posted the list ODZ agreed with and told people to stick to it. People kept nobling villages outside of the list which pissed ODZ off, Fred didnt want to enforce the list and give the 20 something villages back to ODZ because ODZ didnt have diplomacy discussions with him immediately after the deal was made. Not giving those villages back along with literally telling ODZ leadership to piss off obviously pissed ODZ off more. Then Themis starts nuking and recapping them lol apparently with Fred's permission.

All of this was diplomatic suicide that could have been avoided if they listened to me and recognized that war with ODZ, on top of Drama/chaos/order/100, would be the death of Beast. But they didnt listen so here we are. C'est la vie.

Deleted User - 10770065

Bahaha I love hekkie leave him out of this :p

I was a member of beast, so of course I would talk positively about my tribe, why would I go around being negative about my own tribe?

The advice was a few different things. When code shat the bed and ODZ wanted diplo with us if they got 100% of code, I told fred we should let them take code for the same reasons we wanted 100% of Para. Fred disagreed and wanted a portion of Code's villages and ODZ was nice enough, after breaking code, to let us take like 200 something villages. I posted the list ODZ agreed with and told people to stick to it. People kept nobling villages outside of the list which pissed ODZ off, Fred didnt want to enforce the list and give the 20 something villages back to ODZ because ODZ didnt have diplomacy discussions with him immediately after the deal was made. Not giving those villages back along with literally telling ODZ leadership to piss off obviously pissed ODZ off more. Then Themis starts nuking and recapping them lol apparently with Fred's permission.

All of this was diplomatic suicide that could have been avoided if they listened to me and recognized that war with ODZ, on top of Drama/chaos/order/100, would be the death of Beast. But they didnt listen so here we are. C'est la vie.

You don't have to speak positively nor negatively about your tribe. You can say nothing at all, especially if you didn't like what was going on behind the scenes. But if you're going to speak a big game, you best back it up. Instead you run away to the tribe you trashed on for weeks within mere days into the war. That's my issue. Nor do I feel you have the right to come to these externals and call people "backstabbers" and what not. Trying to justify your actions just makes it look even worse than it already is too.

blckdrgn1

You don't have to speak positively nor negatively about your tribe. You can say nothing at all, especially if you didn't like what was going on behind the scenes. But if you're going to speak a big game, you best back it up. Instead you run away to the tribe you trashed on for weeks within mere days into the war. That's my issue. Nor do I feel you have the right to come to these externals and call people "backstabbers" and what not. Trying to justify your actions just makes it look even worse than it already is too.
Thanks for your opinion :) Dont really care what your issue is with me or what rights you think I have though, sorry not sorry.

Deleted User - 10770065

Thanks for your opinion :) Dont really care what your issue is with me or what rights you think I have though, sorry not sorry.

I look forward to seeing you trash on ODZ and then, if things go wrong for 100, try to jump ship to ODZ with your justifications on why 100 was a failure :)

blckdrgn1

I look forward to seeing you trash on ODZ and then, if things go wrong for 100, try to jump ship to ODZ with your justifications on why 100 was a failure :)
Everyone look! Its Nostradumbass! He can tell the future! Please tell me tomorrows lotto numbers sir :)

Dont worry, I wont play in a tribe with mint ever again. I'll be in 100 till the world ends.

DeletedUser121386

Everyone look! Its Nostradumbass! He can tell the future! Please tell me tomorrows lotto numbers sir :)

Dont worry, I wont play in a tribe with mint ever again. I'll be in 100 till the world ends.

Tnaaw <3 You’re so loyal, we need more people like you! :)