Surprise surprise

--G--

tfbs is gonna get rekt either way. I mean look at their position, FSQUAD and ISQUAD gonna soon join the gangbang on you.

DeletedUser122360

also a leader with honour doesnt sneak spies in othere tribe FYI... u can talk about fair play when you act like a d***.

One do not need spies when you get it from people unasked for, maybe someone felt pity for us ^^ Being a game where information is all I do not refuse being told things though. The more information, the more correct you may act towards other tribes. With y'all acting all shady it came to this. Our decision to cancel a NAP is based on what we can read and what we know, if our NAP, that I believed could have turned into an alliance start holding information crucial for collaboration and telling half the story, of course I'd walk away from such deal. It's a rational decision.

However, I can tell you something. The message I got was already forwarded a few times so who initially sent it to who I do not know. But as a drop in the water create rings it somehow reached my hands, a few hours after said OP should have started though. Hard had already acted upon an OP that did not exist and everything pointed to you as the center of misinformation.

Best regards,

Hail Mary

Snyper Eyes

Stat Update: 2 days 11 hours into war

Rank Name Information
1 Enemy Show more...
Conquered villages

Lost villages

Defeated opponents while attacking

Defeated opponents while defending

2 Ally Show more...
Conquered villages

Lost villages

DeletedUser122494

Side 1:
Tribes: TFBS, TFBS A
Side 2:
Tribes: Hard, .Hard., -Hard-, ~Hard~, -TWA-, Pyrate, Pyrat3, 2001

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 31
Side 2: 12
Difference: 19

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 111,911
Side 2: 50,631
Difference: 61,280

chart

Snyper Eyes

Side 1:
Tribes: TFBS, TFBS A
Side 2:
Tribes: Hard, .Hard., -Hard-, ~Hard~, -TWA-, Pyrate, Pyrat3, 2001

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 31
Side 2: 12
Difference: 19

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 111,911
Side 2: 50,631
Difference: 61,280

chart
And u are?
There are only 3 hard tribes in the war, not 4
And only 1 Pyrate not 2 in the war
We are nuts » Show statistics
Ally

2001: A Space Odyssey
Pyrates
Turkeys With Attitude
Hard....
Hard is coming...
Hard..
Enemy
The flying bohemian squirrels
The flying bohemian squirrel A
Beginning of the war
on 27.09. at 20:47:49
Duration of war
2 days 21:30:57

DeletedUser122494

They are family tribes, just haven't been added in the war (probably didn't want those terrible warstats showing). So imo, they are in the war.

Snyper Eyes

They arent officially in the war so they arent included in the war stats, as it is the war stats are pretty horrid

Rank Name Information
1 Enemy Show more...
Conquered villages

Lost villages

2 Ally Show more...
Conquered villages

Lost villages

DeletedUser119197

no hate to anyone here.....

but it goes with any tribe... if you have an second tribe or third tribe or even a fourth tribe (HARD)

THEN.. no matter what added in the war or not by the declaration, your are apart of the war because its family lol, its like saying (my fam v your fam)

they deserve to be added into the stats, there mummy and daddy (duke/duchess) are fighting so what do they do? just stand and watch?

na there in it too, lol they count in war stats for sure.

Snyper Eyes

no hate to anyone here.....

but it goes with any tribe... if you have an second tribe or third tribe or even a fourth tribe (HARD)

THEN.. no matter what added in the war or not by the declaration, your are apart of the war because its family lol, its like saying (my fam v your fam)

they deserve to be added into the stats, there mummy and daddy (duke/duchess) are fighting so what do they do? just stand and watch?

na there in it too, lol they count in war stats for sure.
They dont count in the official war stats as they arent added in the war, if they were added in the war then it hurts the stats of TFBS but as it isnt a war stat it doesnt change anything.
So what they are a family tribe. If they dont get added to the war then they arent included in the war stats.
War stats are only those in the war, you dont get credit for being in a war when your tribe hasnt joined the war even though your family tribe is in the war.

DeletedUser119197

MMMMM, but i dont like the fact that there probably supporting and attacking/taking villages or loosing and other things, i basically take it has kicking a player out before they can get bad war stats from loosing that village or whatever, even if they make your side look better or worse, doesnt matter

them tribes have same duke, if they had other dukes i would understand, but come on... its not. they follow the same dukes orders

at the end of the day if i was fighting a tribe and my brother tribe was helping and attacking and it was under my command, but i didnt inv it to the war, it still means its in the war lol... just look at it from there perspective not from just your own

be fair.

dukes have said it them selves a total of 8 tribes so far are against them, thats from your sides duke/s

DeletedUser122494

They are 100% in the war. They are sending attacks, supporting the enemy, following commands by the enemy's duke, and sharing the same name as the enemy. Now, Hards leadership isn't too active, so they haven't added them to the war yet. But they use them, and we count them :)

Doesn't matter though, stats look horrible either way. 35-8 vs 38-12

DeletedUser122346

Barely accurate because TBFS kicked a couple of players we were in the process of rimming. Still not that close though, closer to 38-20

DeletedUser122494

Barely accurate because TBFS kicked a couple of players we were in the process of rimming. Still not that close though, closer to 38-20
Let me just show you why you are wrong.
1. That was like 5-6 villas, max.
2. They weren't playing, gave up when you guys backstabbed and didn't respect the 72h NAP.
3. You guys aren't good enough to get 38-20

DeletedUser83995

This is Tribalwars man. It has been going on since the beginning of time. Sure it's not how diplomacy should work. In the end though when you are the top tribe, with a NAP. If the tribe has any common sense they will drop the NAP and hit you with a surprise attack. There can only be 1 winner and NAP's don't last long. If it was an alliance then yes they screwed you guys. But when you are the top tribe you have to expect tribes you have a NAP with are going to backstab you.

1) The leadership is scared, and don't want to fight with the number 1 tribe. In which case sooner or later you guys drop the NAP anyways and eat them.

2) The leadership has common sense, they see they are no longer getting anything out of the diplomacy. Giving a tribe bigger then them 72 hours to prepare against them would almost certainly lead them to a losing war. Best shot they had was to pull a fast one and try to catch you guys off guard.

Don't get me wrong, still a bad move on their end but its nothing worth bashing them over. Its a respectable move by a duke knowing its the only way hes going to win the war. They can't hang strike for strike. But getting you on the back of your feet moving backwards is a good way to start a war for the underdogs and always will be.

Gwaihir aka Bluetomahawk

If it was an alliance then yes they screwed you guys. But when you are the top tribe you have to expect tribes you have a NAP with are going to backstab you

erm. if there was a cooldown period that both have agreed upon, then yeah, they have screwed you in both cases, no matter how fake moralists try to justify it with "everyone is doing it", "it's clean strategy"... cuz it's not, otherwise don't even set up cooldown... community is so small so it's nice to know who played dirty for future worlds... keep the bashing up :D

DeletedUser83995

erm. if there was a cooldown period that both have agreed upon, then yeah, they have screwed you in both cases, no matter how fake moralists try to justify it with "everyone is doing it", "it's clean strategy"... cuz it's not, otherwise don't even set up cooldown... community is so small so it's nice to know who played dirty for future worlds... keep the bashing up :D

I don't use this tactic because I am normally in the number 1 tribe....
I am just saying I don't blame them for doing it. It happened to my tribes all the time. Back on W27, 42, 44, 62...… These are off the top of my head too I am sure I can remember many more if I tried.

No one ever said it was a clean tactic. Obviously if you agree to a 72 hour cool down even George W Bush is smart enough to know that should be followed through. I am just saying, they see its their only logical way of winning the war that was going to happen sooner or later so they took their chance. I don't blame them for that. Not saying it's clean just saying I don't blame them for it.