Surprise surprise

DeletedUser119197

This is Tribalwars man. It has been going on since the beginning of time. Sure it's not how diplomacy should work. In the end though when you are the top tribe, with a NAP. If the tribe has any common sense they will drop the NAP and hit you with a surprise attack. There can only be 1 winner and NAP's don't last long. If it was an alliance then yes they screwed you guys. But when you are the top tribe you have to expect tribes you have a NAP with are going to backstab you.

1) The leadership is scared, and don't want to fight with the number 1 tribe. In which case sooner or later you guys drop the NAP anyways and eat them.

2) The leadership has common sense, they see they are no longer getting anything out of the diplomacy. Giving a tribe bigger then them 72 hours to prepare against them would almost certainly lead them to a losing war. Best shot they had was to pull a fast one and try to catch you guys off guard.

Don't get me wrong, still a bad move on their end but its nothing worth bashing them over. Its a respectable move by a duke knowing its the only way hes going to win the war. They can't hang strike for strike. But getting you on the back of your feet moving backwards is a good way to start a war for the underdogs and always will be.

I wanna start right next to this guy and say let’s be friends and not attack each other and work together, then I’d get him to send me Deffence and I’d noble him while his troops are in my village then I’ll say....

“It was the only way I was gonna win, it’s what a strong account does”

LOL

DeletedUser83995

I wanna start right next to this guy and say let’s be friends and not attack each other and work together, then I’d get him to send me Deffence and I’d noble him while his troops are in my village then I’ll say....

“It was the only way I was gonna win, it’s what a strong account does”

LOL

I will happily start next to you when W104 comes out. But the story will be a little different then whats written above.

I don't think anyone ever said its what a strong account does, or what a good leader would do. I even clearly stated that it was not an "honorable move". Even said it was a "bad move". Simply implying, this has been on for many years on TW. To bash them for something that will happen again this world, and will happen again on W104. When its a simple tactic that I would say at least 50% or more underdogs use on TW.

But again you want to start next to me on W104 let me know in a PM. I will have you asking for support within 24 hours of BP dropping.

DeletedUser119197

You willing to stop farming for me :O bruh you can keep smashing my village with absolute no worries while I continue to farm none stop :) you keep waisitng them troops like your waisting your time here explaining yourself :)

We know what you said lol no need to repeat or justify it, you said a scummy thing and anyone would love to start next to you and say “it’s just what tribal wars players do, we betray” lol

DeletedUser83995

You must be one of these new breed of TW players, or just simply delusional. But I will start near you any day... I don't do personal NAP's. Recently every tribe I have been in hasn't even done NAP's. We had one alliance on my last world and we won. That's how I like to play. So keep running your mouth but you can shoot me a PM if you ever have to balls to start near me on a future world :)

DeletedUser119197

You must be one of these new breed of TW players, or just simply delusional. But I will start near you any day... I don't do personal NAP's. Recently every tribe I have been in hasn't even done NAP's. We had one alliance on my last world and we won. That's how I like to play. So keep running your mouth but you can shoot me a PM if you ever have to balls to start near me on a future world :)

Shoot you a pm? Just join the HP (for advanced players) not sure why you would join it but give it a try, I’ll teach you a few things, knowing I’m the “new breed” :)

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Shoot you a pm? Just join the HP (for advanced players) not sure why you would join it but give it a try, I’ll teach you a few things, knowing I’m the “new breed” :)

You have one more place teacher... I need some lessons also :d

DeletedUser83995

I have won more HP rounds then you have been around for, and speed. You name it, I will out perform you.

As for this HP world I might join late, currently under attack on another world. So I will focus there first.

DeletedUser119197

You have one more place teacher... I need some lessons also :d

Best if you join HP and join my team :( I’m worried this Old player who thinks he’s amazing will rim me :( to good for me need peoples help :eek:

Please.. donate to a child indeed. Donate a prem account today at 0800 00 3620.. Thankyou

DeletedUser119197

I have won more HP rounds then you have been around for, and speed. You name it, I will out perform you.

As for this HP world I might join late, currently under attack on another world. So I will focus there first.

Damm backed out already, that was easy

Don’t need any donations guys it’s okay :)

DeletedUser120535

can we all just form a NAP and agree to never attack anyone ever again?

We'll have a 72 hour cooldown *wink wink*

DeletedUser80720

this guy likes to talk the talk i see ;)

just stay on the us server since that is the world your currently playing over there,

i bet you play us worlds as there even easier than .co.uk haha

Hektik

Forum Personality 2019
Reaction score

just stay on the us server since that is the world your currently playing over there,

Says the guy playing under an alias on W103 ;)

DeletedUser83995

Sir Cornish, I rimmed you on .net, about to rim you on US. I will rim you on UK too if youd like.....

You of all people should not be disrespecting me. Rimmed you twice here on .net thinking you would at least leave me alone but you still talk trash :)

As for the US server being easier its all a matter of how you look at it. I think the players on the US server are better then the players on the UK server but thats my opinion.

Last edited:

Ibra Gonza II

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Sir Cornish, I rimmed you on .net, about to rim you on US. I will rim you on UK too if youd like.....

You of all people should not be disrespecting me. Rimmed you twice here on .net thinking you would at least leave me alone but you still talk trash :)

As for the US server being easier its all a matter of how you look at it. I think the players on the US server are better then the players on the UK server but thats my opinion.

Talking about rimming sir cornish as an achievement :D :D
Like half of .net rimmed cornish at some point :p

DeletedUser83995

Talking about rimming sir cornish as an achievement :D :D
Like half of .net rimmed cornish at some point :p

I know but he still acts like a king haha. Also I don't think of it as an achievement just saying he is one person who really shouldn't be talking trash. At least the rest of these players talking trash I have never played with before haha.

Snyper Eyes

I know but he still acts like a king haha. Also I don't think of it as an achievement just saying he is one person who really shouldn't be talking trash. At least the rest of these players talking trash I have never played with before haha.
Can I talk trash the? Oo